Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm
"Maybe," Sheik shrugged with an evil smile. "Maso likes you..."
"That's because some women like using them as hair decorations, while the rest use them to eat," Shadowheart smiled eating again shifting his eyes back towards the table. Every once in a while he would bite his lip nervously as his eyes made a quick glance at Sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm
krystina blinked and turned around quickly to look at him. "h-huh?" she asked, looking at him with a pink face. "m-maso likes me?" she mumbled and looked at her feet.

Skylar ate with a small smile on his face, feeling shadowhearts eyes on him every so often. "oh.... well... i guess that makes sense." he mumbled and picked at his food some, thinking about somthing with a light blush.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm
"What're you thinking about?" Shadowheart asked cautiously glancing at the back door.
"Yep. Maso has had a thing for you ever since he saw you asleep," Sheik responded with a smirk. "He did help Lucius with your illness earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm
"um... ah... c-could you show me how to use 'em?" skylar mumbled as he glanced over at shadowheart with a pink face.

"y-yeah i know...." Krystina mumbled as she bit her lip. "i-i just didn't think he'd actualy like me.... h-he seems to be avoiding me too...." she sighed and sat on the weight lifting bench.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm
"He's just a bit shy when it comes down to feelings of love," Sheik chuckled sitting on the floor.
"Y-you want me to show you how to use them?" Shadowheart asked turning a light red. "Sure... Here, hold them like so, in a firm grip." Shadowheart gently placed his chopsticks in Sky's hands, repositioning them in his hands like he had held them. "Then you just reach forward like so and pick up something you want to eat and eat it." He carefully moved Sky's hand over towards one of the dishes to pick up a piece of chicken and quickly moved Sky's hand back to Sky's mouth. "Easy yea?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Krystina gave a small nod and smiled brightly. "hm.... there's a lot of people like that around here." she laughed softly, hugging her knees to her chest

Sky listened to him and gave a small nod. "yeah... that seems pretty easy..." he smiled at shadowheart, his blue eyes giving off a small sparkle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm
Shadowheart gave a soft smile before pulling his hand away. "Now you try it without my hand guiding yours," he mumbled turning a bright red.

"I noticed. I'm going to guess I'm the only one not like that," Sheik chuckled. He rested the guitar against his leg and began playing F**kin Perfect by P!nk. Maso came in and sat down behind him while singing it more to himself than to the two in the room while his hand rested on his right arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Krystina smiled softly as she listened to them both singing as she rested her head on her knees. when they finnished she smiled at them both. "that was pretty good." she hummed and let go of her knees, leaning on her hands a bit as she looked at them.

Skylar gave a tiny nod and tried it himself, accidently dropping one into his tea. "oops..." he muttured and grabbed it, drying it off on his napkin before he tried once more and got it right. "hehe, well, i didn't drop it this time..." he chuckled and munched on the veggies he'd picked up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm
"Good job," Shadowheart purred unintentionally as he leaned his chin in his hand as his eyes stayed focused on Sky's eyes.
"Thank you. Maso used to think he was a waste of space since he was having issues with several of his techniques so he-" Sheik flinched as Maso shoved a kunai into his back. "Ouch!" "Shut up, dear cousin," Maso hissed twisting the kunai in his hand. "Ok, ok! Pull it out already!" Sheik growled as Maso snatched the kunai knife out. Sheik grabbed Maso's right arm while pinning him to the floor and removed one of his arm guards to show the scars of the word perfect on his arm. "That's what he did to himself with a kunai," Sheik said with an evil smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm
Sky gave a small smile and tipped his head to the side. "thanks" he grinned.

"you two are cousins?" Krystina blinked and then gave a small frown, shaking her head as she looked at them both. "you two.... you need to stop hurting eachother..." she frowned and pulled sheik off of maso with a tiny sigh. "and Maso.. i wish you hadn't done that, and i can't do anything to change that you did it...." she sighed and offered him a hand. "but next time you have issues with a technique, why not come and find me... as long as i'm not sick... okay?" she grinned at him and played with her hair a bit as she looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm
"I did it when I was seven. I didn't know you existed," Maso mumbled rolling to the side and back onto his feet. "Yes, we're cousins and... and... I'll consider it." Maso ran out of the room only to return, snatch his arm guard from Sheik and run back out of the room. "He's so shy and he doesn't like people knowing he did that to himself. But of course you're allowed to know certain secrets like that since you took us in."

"N-no problem," Shadowheart murmured turning a bright red again as it clicked in his head that he had been staring at his eyes. "Um... I have an extra set of chopsticks if you wanna use them." He started biting his lip nervously as he slid back into a sitting upright position.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and looked after maso, biting her lip. "it's too bad he's so shy..." krystina sighed and closed her eyes. "he'd be so much more fun if he weren't." she smiled softly and then walked over to her training equipment, sitting back down on the bench with a smile.

Skylar gave a small laugh. "thanks.. but you don't need to give me 'em...." he smiled and handed back the chopsticks. "i'll be fine with a fork for now..." he hummed andpicked up his fork again.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm
"Alrighty then," Shadowheart said quickly as he began eating again with the chopsticks. When he finished eating he quickly downed his tea before he slid a little glass jar from a hidden pocket and began chugging it until it was empty. "Sake... Such a beautiful thing to calm your nerves."

Maso stepped into the dining room only to glance from the jar in Shadowheart's hand to Skylar. "How much of that did he drink?" he asked quickly as his eye began twitching.

"I know he would, but he needs someone to help pull him out of that shell," Sheik smiled lightly as he leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 pm
"uh...i-i think the whole thing..." skylar mumled, looking at shadowheart with a worried sigh.

Krystina sighed softly and played with her hair as she looked around, a small smile on her face as she thought to herself and played with her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm
"Oh ********. Shadowheart, put down the jar," Maso said quickly trying to pry Shadowheart's hand from around the jar only to get hit in the jaw by Shadowheart's freehand. "Ow... I just bit my tongue..."

Shadowheart leaned against Sky's arm. "You're so purrtiful..." he mumbled letting go of the jar as he snuggled closer to Sky. "C'mere..."

"He's drunk... He's such a light-weight," Maso sighed patting Sky on the back. "Good luck with him." He left the room while trying to look at his tongue.

Sheik gave a small smile as he watched Krystina playing with her hair, but kept quiet. He was contemplating where Hades and Lucius were at.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games