Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 pm
Once she was finished she sighed gently cleaning his wounds gently. Even though she was naked around him, she truly didn't mind. For an odd reason she trusted him even though they barely just met. Smiling she hummed a tune, it was both soft but sweet. An odd combination yet a right one for the moment. Is what she thought at lease. Once she was finished she hugged his shoulders a bit resting her head upon his shoulder looking to him."Keita.. Would you want to come with me..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked to him a bit. Her bicolored eyes oddly soft but rather affectionate.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm
Keita blushed at the question."w-what do you mean" he said as he grabbed the soap.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm
Smiling a bit she leaned forward even more resting her body fully against his back. Resting her head upon his shoulder a bit more she closed her eyes relaxing."You know.. Come with me the the big city.. Of Alamire.."Murmured her voice quietly as she relaxed against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm
Keita blushed."w-well it's not like I have any place to go...........sure, I'd love to go with you." he said and quickly kissed her on the cheek "oh um I'm sorry."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 pm
Sighing quietly she was so relaxed with him around, and smiled at his answer. Though feeling his lips touch her cheek she opened her eyes feeling her cheeks fluster. Though smiling cutely she moved forward hugging."It's okay, Keita.."Chimmed her voice happily as she looked to him. Kissing his cheek she then slipped back behind him shyly peeking over his shoulder to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Keita blushed when rina kissed him and then took the soap and began washing not knowing what else to say."hey do you need me to do your back.?" he asked.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:05 pm
Glancing to him, a bit she then giggled a bit. Though she offered a shrug looking up to him."Sure.."Chimmed her voice quietly as she looked up to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm
keita smiled and turned to face rina as she turned around and he then took a wash cloth and began to scrub her back  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:02 pm
Smiling she began to hum idly as he did this. She didn't think nothing of it. But others might be under the impression that they were either married or young lovers. But for her people did things like this like no problem. So to her, she wasn't really embarassed about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Keita smiled as he finished. " now it's my turn " he said with a smile as he turned around and handed rina the cloth.

(man it is gonna suck when didlette and keita reunite. She is gonna kill him)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 pm
((Haha, I know right? XD She's just gonna be like..
Kei.. Keita.. I'm going to kill you, you pervert!! -Chases him around holding a mace.-
XD))

Giggling a bit she then took the cloth before nodding. Washing his back gently she hummed idly before looking to him a bit. She began to wonder who he was traveling with before his accident. Or even if he had been traveling with anyone. Brushing the thought aside she merely smiled having Keita all to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm
(what is rina planning with "having keita all to herself" thing?????)
Keita sighed "ahhhh that feels nice, so do you have any family?" he said

(on a side note could you join a new hospital thread I made in a different guild. The guild itself is popular and never stops getting posts. And do you wanna make some more of the thread suggestions you gave me when we started.???????????)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm
((-Coughcough.- Maybe she wants him to herself.. >.>'
Sure sure, but I'd have to join it. >w<
And why not? XP
Sounds fun. <3))

Stopping a little she blinked before nodding a little. Finishing up she then leaned against him once more resting her cheek against his shoulder."Yeah.. Back home.."Murmured her voice quietly but not so happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm
Keita blushed "did I say something" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm
Looking to the side she pursed her lips a bit before shaking her head. Sighing deeply she then stood up before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body."No.. I just haven't seen them in four years.."Murmured her voice quietly before she walked out.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff