Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

"Finally, someone else seems to get it... The whole thing is just an intense blend of lust and stupidity." Erin laughed softly at her next thought. "I wonder if there are even any straight girls in this entire dorm... All the ones I've met so far seem to have some interest in girls. Not that it bugs me; I'm lesbian, myself." Erin picked up the book from her desk and slipped it into her backpack. "Hey, do either of you know when classes start? I've managed to forget already..."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:48 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Exactly. It's nice to know someone else thinks so too...Hm...Not sure. I lack an actual gender preference..."
She shrugged once more and finally opened her phone to respond to the text. As she had expected, it wasn't anything important, but she responded to it anyways before setting her phone to the side.
"I didn't even think to check what time they started..."

"It's strategical, the game of love."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin laughed a bit. "So does that make you bisexual or asexual? Either way, pretty awesome." Erin leaned back against her pillows with a sigh. "Oh, well. I'm pretty sure they don't start for at least a couple days." She glanced at the window; the sun seemed to be going down. "Have you heard that this college has a freaking curfew? I can't believe it... Seems harsh to me, especially since most of us are overage. Speaking of which, how old are you, Shizuka? If you want to tell, that is.""

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Minor time skip decided upon~ ))
After a while, approximately ten minutes later, the two finished up their conversation, she decided that she would go and check on Mumira now, seeing as she didn't get to before. Walking with Vixandra to her dorm after slipping her top back on, she walked through the connected bathrooms and knocked on the door that was on Mumira's side before walking inside. "Mumira?" She softly said, spotting the purple haired girl laying upon the bed. She gently sat down beside her, to not disturb her sleeping form as she looked to be sleeping at least.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:22 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower struck 9pm and the moon was clearly visible in the cloud-less sky among the sparkling stars. The soft breeze moved through the trees and the lights had come on around the buildings and the main gates. One hour remained before they would be sealed in for the night. An email was sent to students to their emails and a text to their cellphones about the schedules for tomorrow.Breakfast 7-10am, Lunch 11:30-1:30pm, and Dinner 5-7pm. Classes would be between 8am and 8pm depending on the classes selected by the students.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"No. Arim. My name is Arim." she said, but her voice was lower, almost male. Her eyes opened. Her pupils were dilated until there was no iris, only soulless black.
She slowly pulled herself off the bed and looked Anja in the eye.
"Shh.... Mira is sleeping. I would hate to wake her." A chuckle emerged from her throat that would send chills down the spine. Her lips spread in a grin and her head tilted.
"Did you come in here to tempt me? I have waited to taste the Anja that Mira pined over for so long." She reached out and pinned Anja to the bed.
"Mmmm..... I wonder what you will taste like."

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:32 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Bisexual I suppose...A curfew? Sad day. Curfews are the bane of an insomniac's existence."
Shizuka fell silent, looking up at the ceiling vacantly while she considered the question. She had to actually think about her age. Keeping track of it had never really seemed worth it to her.
"I am somewhere between nineteen and twenty I believe...Oh?"
Shizuka picked up her phone the moment she heard it buzz. She quickly scanned the text about the schedule before chuckling.
"That's oddly convenient...It would appear as though the schedule for tomorrow has been decided upon."

"It's strategical, the game of love."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 am

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~
xoxoxo

Rone laughed loudly. "No I never get tired of magic. It's to much fun." She smiled big, "Well not all magic men or bad. There are magic women who are just as bad." She explained. "Normally you can tell the difference between the good and the bad." She floated the snake over to Olivia and placed it in her hands. "Here, it's okay if you have this. It's harmless. So it wont really hurt you. And if you ever want it to be a pencil again just tap it's head twice." She said sleepily. Rone yawned softly making sur not to get to loud. She thought it was terribly rude when other yawned loudly. The other girl's question made her think. Would being a normal girl be a good thing? Was normal something that she wanted? Rone didn't wanna think about it she was to tired. But it would crowd her thoughts tomorrow.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 am

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Smiling lightly, she played with the snake for a moment. She liked pens better, they were permanent, and neater.

I should let you get some rest. Classes start tomorrow.” Olivia mentioned, glancing at the clock. She had spent her entire afternoon with the girl beside her, it had been thrilling, confusing, amazing…she couldn’t even begin to describe it in the terms one could understand. Oh, but how she didn’t want to leave Rone.

I…um…I’ll see you later?” Would she? Would Rone be up for that? “Maybe after practice tomorrow night? There’s open try outs tomorrow if you want to try out, too.

Rubbing the back of her neck slightly, she blushed, standing up and making her way towards the door. Stopping, she turned around to get Rone’s reply.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 am

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone got up after the girl. "Yeah I might try out. I need to get back into shape." She frowned. She grabbed Olivia's hand and kissed it lightly. "I'll see you around cutie. Just don't go to far." Rone moved closer to the girl, kissing her lips for a while and then got out the way so Olivia could leave. Which was something she really didn't want. But they had class tomorrow but she wouldn't worry about that. She could get to class with a snap of her fingers. But most people aren't like her. She sighed looking at the girl then giving a half hearted smile. "Oh why did she have to leave." She thought to herself.
xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

Right down the hall, love. Right down the hall.” Olivia smiled, nodding. With the snake wrapped around her wrist, she had one hand on the door knob as Rne kissed her. She almost didn’t leave, teenage hormones and a desire to stay nearly winning out on her end.

But Olivia managed to muster up the strength to leave, heading to her room. Upon entering, she found her keyboard on her bed, the stand to hold it folded neatly and a note from her mother. Putting the note on her desk, she didn’t bother to open it, but moved the stand and keyboard to the floor. She’d fix them up later.

Looking for a box, she put the snake in it, deciding on getting a cage later for the critter. Even if she could turn it into a pencil, she’d rather have him all snake like. Pajamas amd a quick stuffing of left over things in random places ensued before it was lights out for her.

And itt wasn’t too long until she fell asleep…

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 am

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~
xoxoxo

Closing the door behind her she leaned onto it she let out a deep breath, "Oh so cute." She smiled. She knew she had put comfy clothes on already but she felt dirty and wanted to clean up before she went to bed. Rone grabbed a new set of Pj's and hovered over to the tube. Oh, how good it would feel to sit in warm tub of water for a while.
She started the bath water making sure it was nice and hot she put bubbles in the bath so she would have something to play with. She stripped down and hopped in the bath. It felt so good to just relax. She cleaned a little bit, playing with the bubbles. Rone picked one up and turned it into a small bunny rabbit. She set it on the floor and did the same with three other bubbles. "Baby, Anna, Elise, and Zora." She named all the rabbits and let them crawl about the bathroom floor.
She could feel the water coolin so she got out wrapping a towel around her, drying off, and putting on her clothes. Rone gathered the baby rabbits, made them a cage, then set them in there with a warm towel. "I love you rabbits." She blew them a kiss and drifted off to sleep.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 am

User Image♪♫ Remedy Everette Marek ♫♪
{ I imagine love to be quite like music;
it can be wildly orchestrated and beautiful.
}

Remedy looked up from her book as her computer's screen lit up slightly and made a faint beeping noise. She had received an email from someone. She tilted her head to the side in curiousity. Who could be emailing her at this hour? It seemed awfully strange. She almost wondered if it was Robert, but then she remembered that she had never given him her email. Why would she when he had always come calling in person? Maybe it was her parents, responding to the note she had left them before she had sort of escaped. Setting her book down gently, keeping flipped over on her pillow to keep her place, Remedy sat upright and went to her computer.

Opening the window that signalled for new mail, she pulled up the message. Apparently she would be starting her classes tomorrow. She nodded to herself. Remedy had chosen mid-mornign classes so that she would not have to be up early, most likely resulting in her oversleeping and being late for class on a regular basis. Her first class started at ten, and her last class ended at two. She had a break around one so that she could go eat lunch. Other than that, it looked like her days would be short, sweet, and to the point. Her classes consited of English, Creative Writing, Literature, and Piano. Because she was an English major, there weren't many classes like Math and Science that she would have to take this semester. She could have had more electives, but it was easier to have just one, especially since it was something she was good at.

"So," she decided, "I can get out of bed around nine, get ready, and grab some breakfast. That should be plenty of time before class starts. My first one is . . . piano." Remedy smiled faintly. It would be nice to start her day off with a beautiful melody. It would also be nice to get a good grade for practicing every day.

Remedy's stomach gave a small growl. She grimaced slightly at the empty feeling in her belly. She checked the time on the computer. It was nine o'clock. That meant that the kitchen was definitely closed for the night. While she never had much of an appetite, Remedy had always had a problem with ending up hungry at the worst times. She didn't want to chance going off campus for food because she might get locked out of her room if she wasn't back by ten on the dot. Digging in her nightstand drawer, Remedy pulled out a cell phone and dialed 411 for local restuarant listings. Choosing a Chinese one, she ordered a simple small box of shrimp fried rice.

Hanging up the phone, Remedy rubbed her stomach just slightly and turned off her computer monitor. The restuarant would give her a call when her food was almost there, so she slipped her cellphone into her pocket and stuck on a pair of slippers. While she waited, she figured she would look around the housing building just a little. Leaving her room, she placed the key around her neck once more, still forgetting that she had left her side of the bathroom wide open. Whoever was staying in dorm three would have total access to her room and her stuff.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 am

User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin looked at the pizza and gave a good sniff as she smiled then she looked at Lizzy and answered,Lizzy u do know its just a friend kiss I,m part french but I moved alot and besides I know we are just friends I could not have it any other way,Robin smiled as she took a slice of pizza.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled at Robin. "Oh, okay. Good to know." She picked up a slice and took a small bite of the pizza. That kiss in the library... was that a friend kiss, too? Lizzy wondered silently. Her phone buzzed and she got the text message about classes starting the next day. "Aw, man... I thought they'd at least give us another day to settle in. All my classes are in the afternoon, though. Do you have early morning classes, Robin?"

"...is no life at all."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games