Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm
Placing her hand under her chin she glanced to the side. Why..? Why had he suddenly done that? Biting her bottom lip she couldn't believe it. He never showed any of his feelings to her. Never had she suspected.. That maybe he did have feelings for her. Allowing a sigh to escape her pale pink lips she ignored the few counselors that came in and walked out. She didn't know what she would say to him. It wasn't like it didn't mean anything to her.. But in fact it was just her being afraid of being hurt. She didn't want to go through anything like she had with Viktor. That didn't stop her though from thinking about how she would face him. In truth she only wished for things to remain like how they were. So she didn't have to worry about getting hurt or hurting him in the process.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm
"...What am I doing?"
These words lingered from his mouth for a moment as he began moving again. Slow movements, of course, but still movements... Taking a step, then another, then another and another and another... He found himself walking to the entrance gates of the order. As he exited, he took a single glance back at the place before he took flight. His destination... somewhere where he could calm himself and think...

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm
Wincing a little she felt a slight sting, looking to her uniform she noticed a bit of blood. Scoffing she stood up before she moved to her room before drawing herself a bath. Stripping from her clothing she looked down seeing the blood trinkle down her leg. She made a face before getting into the bath. She didn't want to make things complicated but why would he ever do something like that? Looking to the side she then made a face watching the water become a reddish tint. She ripped open her stitches a little. Sinking into the water a bit she stared up to the ceiling trying to figure out whether she should get up or just leave it. Either way it would stop bleeding eventually. Closing her eyes she relaxed in the water before hearing shouts from Viktor. Why was he so upset..? She could hear both him and Joshua arguing.. But they never argued ever.. Listening she then heard Melthos being mentioned before Viktor asked about her and Melthos relationship. Opening her eyes she then blinked before listening with newly found curiousity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm
Flying off far away from the order, Melthos eventually touched down at a small island, much smaller than the one that housed Samiel's mansion. This place... this was where they had entered into the human world, after escaping hell... Sitting down on a rock, he took the time he had to think about everything...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm
Looking up she listened to his argue before standing up. The water in her tub ran red, it even ran down her abdominal before reaching her thin pale leg. Wrapping a towel around her body she walked to her door for a moment listening to the screams and shouts. Viktor wanted to exorcise Melthos?! But why, he had contracted with her?! Getting dressed she quickly bandaged her wound before moving to the room. Opening the door she looked to him before moving forward. Her fist flew forward before connecting with his face. Watching Viktor fall backwards she glared down to him."You will not lay a hand on Melthos.. If you exorcise him, you'll kill me.. But even if that wasn't the case, I still wouldn't allow you to touch him.. Understood?!"Shouted her voice ruthlessly as she glared down to him. Being held back by Joshua she then shoved him off. Walking out of the room she shoved past counselors before flying up to her spot on the orders roof. She then sat down on the roof glaring to the horizon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Taking his time to think everything over, at some point he finally decided on an answer. Standing back up, he flew back to the order. It took a while to get there, but when he did he found Zemira on the roof by herself. Blinking for a moment, he took his flight downward and landed on the roof nearby her. He didn't really know what to say to her...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Sighing deeply she held her knee's to her chest. Glaring forward she then looked up seeing Melthos. Looking away her cheeks burned a little from earlier. She'd been out her trying to cool off every since Viktor had said that. Standing up she glared to the side placing a few strands of hair behind her ear."He's here to excorcise you.."She muttered bitterly her rouge colored eyes hardened. Scoffing she kicked the roofs tile before watching it fly off in a fast manner. She kept forgeting that she was stronger than before. Muttering a few curses under her breath she then crossed her arms over her chest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm
Honestly, he didn't need to hear that to know why an exorcist was here. "So... Shall I assume that the council here doesn't prefer my presence?" It was too obvious on how the elder members of the order truly didn't like his presence here, and it wouldn't be too unlikely that they would summon an expert to take care of him. And then... realization. "Zemira... They know that, by killing me, they will kill you. That's what they want."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 pm
Smirking a bit she was bitter about the situation. Scoffing to herself she then shrugged a little. Joshua wouldn't allow that to happen. Neither would Mary, but if it came down to it she'd do as they wanted. Looking over to him she then smiled a little before looking up to the sky."They've wanted me dead since Willow turned her back on the church.. It doesn't surprise me, they'd order Viktor to come pay you a visit.."The words were so vicious almost like poison being served. Though she didn't let up one bit she then placed her hand to her cheek. Running her fingers over her cheek a bit she then spit out a hushed curse."I wouldn't put it past them.. To do that.."She mumbled coldly before scoffing moving forward. Dropping down to the ground she then walked to the gate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 pm
Watching her leave, he knew her words were vile yet true. What better way to remove two birds with one stone? Sitting down on the roof this time, he tried to think on how to prepare for the inevitable fight against the exorcist...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm
Moving forward she then exited the order. She needed some time from the order. Walking forward she wasn't heading anywhere but instead she landed in the park. Looking up she remembered the day she met Melthos. It seemed like years ago, when he used to be cruel and evil. Sitting upon the bench she then shook her head before hearing sudden screams. Looking up she watched Mortisha through a man out of the way telling him to shut up. Blinking she looked up to her a little before standing up."What do you want..?"She growled out before blinking when she held up a hand. Sighing she placed her hand the apostles shoulder. Tugging her forward to talk to her she then stopped looking to her."Ms. Cross.. I need you to come with me.. Willow has gotten injured badly.."She murmured looking down to her with pleading eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:16 pm
Without much to think up on, Melthos felt the presence of a Sinner nearby. The fact that it was faint meant it wasn't too close, but he had a general idea of the direction to take. Taking flight immediately, he felt that he should confront this one in an attempt to communicate. Arriving at the park, where the Sinner's presence was the greatest, he approached the group just as Mortisha told Zemira about Willow's injury. "An injury, eh?" he said to make his presence known. "And how come your lord doesn't just use his skills to 'heal' the wound?"  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Letting out a growl as Melthos waltzed up. She then blinked once Zemira held up a hand. Sighing she then looked to her nodding."If it makes you any happier.. I was actually very happy that you joined us.. And I am willing to serve you, Ms. Zemira.."She said softly curtsying elegantly to the apostle. She even managed to smile before looking to her. Swatting at Melthos's arm she then looked forward. Biting her thumb nail she stared forward unsure of what to do. Scoffing she then decided to go with her."Fine.. I'll go.. Melthos bite your tongue if you have to.. But I will deal with this.. She is after all.. My sister.."Hissed her voice acidly before she mumbled nodding idly. Looking back to him she then nodded a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 pm
Looking over to Mortisha as they spoke with each other, Melthos recalled the days before they had arrived on this world. Back then, both of them were just normal Sinners, dealing with the hardships of Hell. Even with having to deal with those problems, though, they managed to get through it without trouble. In all retrospects, Melthos saw her as the sister he never had... Hearing Zemira's comment, he gave a short reply. "Alone, Zemira?" he asked quietly, yet he could see the answer in her eyes. This was something that she wished to do... "...Alright, then... just be careful." Taking a step back, he gave Mortisha a look that showed her how much he was putting trust into this ordeal. If it turned out to be a false errand, there would be hell to pay.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:05 pm
Looking to Melthos a little she nodded to his question. Though once Mortisha began to walk, she hesitated before turning back to Melthos. Moving forward she caught his face before leaning up brushing her lips against his. Pulling away after a moment Mortisha nearly passed out from shock though kept her surprise and shock on her face. Leaning up she placed her lips next to his ear wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him."Don't do anything stupid.."Whispered her voice gently as she hugged him. She was still worried about the counselors and Viktor. Pulling away she then ran after Mortisha before looking back to him. Smiling her usual smile she waved before taking Mortisha's hand disappearing.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff