Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Mike began walking Syrah out of the cabin and down the hallway. "I'm just going to go see Mac right now, and he's most likely around the deck area" he informed Syrah, as they took the elevator to the deck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Syrah grabbed Mike's sleeve to stop him from leaving the elevator. "Don't tell Mackenzie the truth about Blythe's newest tattoo. Blythe thinks it's better if he doesn't know, okay?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 pm
"...Ok" he replied to her. Mike began to walk away from Syrah with a smile, "Come find me when you're not busy" he added. Mike began walking out onto the deck and he saw Mac, Blythe, and another girl. Intrigued he got a little too curious and walked over to them, "Hey guys whats up?".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 pm
Syrah smiled and headed in the direction of the dining hall to get ready.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 am
((waiting for Blythe and the others to post))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 pm
((Im waiting for Thaelia to post...))  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 pm
Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
Blythe shrugged, "You guys can stay in here if you want, I need to take something to a... friend...." With that said, he leaned over and grabbed a leather bound journal out of his stuff and made his way to the door. The journal was obviously old and inscribed on the front were words in the language of the tentacled people. It was the journal he had carefully filled with all the information he knew about his people, their creation, and the witches. He strode through the ship, looking for Thaelia to give it to her. He spotted her on the deck, talking to Mac. "Hey, Thaelia, I thought you might be interested in this," he said, holding it out to her.

Thaelia looked over at the journal, gently taking it and looking it over. She immediately reccognised the language written on the cover. She looked up at Blythe and offered a warm yet small smile. "Thank you." She didn't really say much else, but in all honesty, she didn't feel that she needed to. Thaelia appreciated the thoughtful gift, and would most certainly read it over when she had the chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 pm
"You're welcome. I think you'll find it interesting and it's the only written history that I know of," Blythe replied, returning her smile. He had held onto the journal for a long time and being willing to let it go showed a lot of trust. "Oh, hey, Mike, did you have a good talk with Syrah?" he asked, smirking at his old friend.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm
Thaelia would be sure to take excellent care of the journal. It was a rare occassion in which she had a book like this to study and learn from. Normally, she had to hear things passed down verbally - and even then, most of those accounts weren't accurate. When she finally noticed Blythe's friend, she fell silent, letting the two talk amongst themselves before she'd say anything. Still, for reasons unknown to her, she stayed around - patiently waiting until she became relevant to the conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm
Mike immediately replied to Blythe, "Yes it was a good talk" he retorted. "I'm just here because I wanted to find Mac, he wants to do some stuff today and I do too" he said to the group. "So how do you know this girl? Does Blythe know her?" he questioned Mac.

Mac nodded with calmness and with a repressed joy, "I just basically met Thaelia, but I'm glad Blythe met her before!" he smiled. "So what do you guys think we should do on this day?" he asked, "I wana go see and explore every place in this ship" he began telling his friends with a short attention span.  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm
"Well, I want to see more of the ship too, and we're wasting time just sitting here." he hinted for Mac to leave with him. Mike began walking away with Mac, "bye guys" they both shouted as they walked away. Mike started thinking about what Blythe and Syrah said. Who was that girl he gave a book to? He tried to think about Syrah mostly, and what they could do the next time they were together.

Mac hummed happily as he walked along with Mike. He took his hair out of his hair-tie and let it flow about. "So, wana check the deepest parts and secret areas? he asked curiously to Mike.

"Hmm, sounds good" he said with a smile. Mike and Mac were always mischievous when it came to exploring places that might have off limit areas. "Lets take the stairs" Mike suggested.

"Alright, just remember to unlock the doors to let me in from the other side unlike that last time" Mackenzie began to remind his friend. They both began walking down the flights of stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Blythe arched an eyebrow when his friends excused themselves. "I'm still sorry my plan didn't work out how it was supposed to..." he said to Thaelia, running a hand through his hair. "How did you get stuck working for that Sea Witch, anyways?" he asked, curious.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm
"Don't dwell on it. Things could have turned out much, much worse." Thaelia replied, only able to imagine how things might have turned out had Nyra been in a poor mood. "I was adopted by a Cecaelian Witch who was mentally insane. In other words, I raised myself and she took the credit for it. During one of her bouts of madness, she sold me into servitude for a thimble." She kept a dead serious look on her face as she spoke this, too. Whether she was making this up or if this was the actual story had yet to be seen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm
Mac walked side by side with Mike, wandering down the stairway to unknown depths. The attractive lighting complimented the more than mediocre carpeted staircase as they descended. They finally both came to the bottom of the staircase that led to a door marked 'Employees Only'.

Mike starts to quietly snicker, "I wonder what's in this place...". He Looks back at Mac and tried the door, only to find it locked. "I guess its time to work my magick" he looks back at Mac.

"Who knows what we'll find in there" Mac spoke so intrigued about going through an off limit area. He always liked exploring places new, and breaking the rules out of curiosity.

Mike didn't hesitate, as he himself loved exploring himself. He slipped into a black shadow underneath where he stood, and traveled through to the other side. He reappeared and opened the door for his friend, "After you" he playfully motioned.

"Why thank you" Mac played along with Mike's advice and walked through feeling classy.  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 pm
((come on post people! even if you're by yourself))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games