Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFirst Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera nodded to Sona's explanation, "Jonah, isn't Sona's explanation of transfiguration Egg-celent." She emphasized the egg, but if Jonah wasn't paying attention he wouldn't have noticed. "Why couldn't they have just explained it like that to begin with. Maybe transfiguration would have been easier all of this time." She was about to get a teacup to transfigure, but she had a thought. "Sona, would it be possible to transfigure a food, say, I dunno an egg, and make into a tea cup or something, besides that egg?" She went ahead and retrieved the tea-cup while speaking, trying to not be suspicious about the eggs, but also hoping that Sona would see what Vespera was about to do.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Spare Room
With Whom: Firsties
Thinking about: food and poking,
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves
OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:01 am
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Reserve Keeper

Sonora noticed a slight emphasis in how Vespera pronounced "excellent"--but surely that was just Vespera being theatrical? For a moment she squinted, wondering if Ves was trying to communicate some secret message--but was quickly brought back to focusing on transfiguration, eggspecially once Vespera asked about transfiguring a teacup to an egg.

"Theoretically?" she mused, pulling her textbook over and skimming the text for rules against transfiguring food into objects. "I mean if we can transfigure creatures, I don't know a spell that does teacup to egg though..."

She took a seat, flipping through the book and her notes. Would that be on the exam? We've done Reparifarge, that's.....Untransfiguration...and the rest...transformation, transformation... we didn't do anything in conjuration or vanishment did we yet? Different branches of transfiguration-- oh it does talk about food!

"Well we can't conjure food because of Nature Limitations," she read, moving over to point the passage out to her friends. "But I guess it doesn't say anything about transformation spells...and if you can make creatures from objects--not that I'm saying we should eat Oxnard--but theoretically?"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

could be brighter tomorrow.

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah was hardly paying attention—he may have appeared full of energy this morning, but he was still waiting for his caffeine to bring him into 100% functioning. He caught notice of the strange way Vespera had said excellent and arched a brow curiously, but really he only caught on at the last second making her hint a clean getaway.

And then there were eggs. What was with the eggs? Did she have some really good eggs for breakfast this morning? Maybe he should have gone for those instead of the flapjacks... Jonah sighed. He just didn’t get all of this transfiguration stuff. For what purpose would anyone ever need to transform an egg into a cup? Or a rat into a needle? This was certainly his least favorite subject; much too peculiar even for his tastes. Yet, the thought of eating a transfigured animal…

He crossed his arms, bringing his fist to his lips as he mulled it over. “Would we even want to eat Oxnard…? Sure, if he’s an animal and we had to survive, that would make sense, but…. What if he ends up tasting like a broken tea cup? Sounds painful.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Empty Classrooms
With // Sona and Ves
Feeling // Contemplative
Thinking // Would a transfiguration just break at that point? Would he just cease to be Oxnard and turn back into a cup?

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

"A question for after finals perhaps. Maybe we best just ask Professor what's his name next school year. It'll be our number 2 priority. Why do we need transfiguration anyways..." She trailed of frowning, then burst into a grin and picked her bag up, "I need the thing to do the thing." She rummaged through her bag and held on to her eggs. "Think fast egg-face!" She threw two of the eggs straight at Jonah. Then she pulled her wand out, "Wingardium Leviosa!" and pointed to the third and fourth eggs she had, and charmed them to go above Jonah's head, and fall.

She began laughing, not even caring if they hit Jonah or not, "I've been waiting to do that since Easter!" She opened her book and placed a checkmark next to "Egg Jonah."

Thinking about: food and poking,
OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Oh god…!” Jonah’s arms sprang up to shield his face the moment Vespera told him to think fast, fearing the worst. Before he knew it, he was covered in yolk and egg shells. It felt slimy and gross, and Jonah flinched at the smell. ‘How old are these things?’ Once he was sure the attack had finished, he brought his arms down to assess the damage… And was horribly disturbed to find the egg shells were painted.
Ew, Ves! These are from Easter! Just… Why?!

Jonah dropped his arms with a sigh, shooting her a weak glare. How dreadful. He could take off his robe, no problem, but he’d have to go and get the egg out of his hair as soon as possible before the yolk hardened, or… Something else disgusting that he didn’t want to sit around and discover. He hopped off the desk and started toward the door, pausing just before he passed Vespera. He seemed to have thought of something, a figurative lightbulb clicking on above his head, and a mischievous grin soon followed as he turned and stepped towards her menacingly. “Wow, Starlight, you know what just occurred to me? I’ve yet to give you your daily hug. C'mere.”

If he was going down, she was going with him.

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Empty Classrooms
With // Sonora and Vespera
Feeling // Vengeful
Thinking // I'm not going down alone, not today.

OOC:
Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera laughed when Jonah made his reaction to her eggs. That was, until he gave her that grin. "Um, no thanks. I don't need a hug." She backed away from him, and went towards Sona. She hoped that maybe Jonah wouldn't get all three of them covered in egg, if he did, who would tell the others that Sona had invited where they were and what was going on? "How about, you keep your daily hug for later. I mean, I would love the hug, but Jonah, you smell." She grinned, ready for her next insult, "I mean, typical boy. This is likely just the start of you smelling all the time until you learn how to use non-stinking things properly." She still went and stood directly behind Sona, which was convenient because Sona was a bit taller than Vespera, making an excellent shield from Jonah.

Thinking about: eggs and hiding
OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 am

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

addaellis

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was on one his patrols thankful for the small break in studying. Bludger finally got use to not coming on patrols, it felt unprofessional to bring a pygmy puff that would trill at every passersby for petting. He later take a casual stroll with the puff so Bludger can get some fresh air then. He had expected to have a drama free patrol but a putrid egg smell told him otherwise. He followed his unhappy nose and ears till he found a group of first years. One of the two Ravenclaws where covered in the egg smell. Oh lord those were painted eggshells, that explained the smell of old eggs. He recognised Vespera as she was in his house. “Dare I ask why it smells like a potions accident here?” Jeremy asked. He had a feeling who did it judging by their reactions before he started talking to them. He wanted to have them tell him.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:26 pm
    User Image
    JONAH LANE

Jonah huffed in annoyance as Vespera got away, rolling his eyes when she decided to use his housemate as a human shield. “Really, Ves? How cowardly,” he stepped around Sonora, grinning when Vespera continued to dodge him. “Do you think I’m above chasing you in circles until I get you? Because I’m not. I’m feeling pretty petty today, actually. Could do this all day.” He started to actually chase her, only to freeze when an older Slytherin stepped in. Jonah caught glimpse of the prefect badge and opted to stand at attention, rubbing his arm as he shifted foot to foot uncomfortably. Hoo, boy. Of course he would want an explanation.

The younger boy shared a look with Vespera, uncertain how to handle this. What should he say? Under normal circumstances he would defend the girl ‘til he was blue in the face, demanding to take the blame on his own, but the evidence was quite damning that he was the victim in this particular situation and Sonora was obviously innocent. Just look at her! The face of an angel. The girl could do no wrong. Vespera, on the other hand, looked about as mischievous as an imp. Jonah sighed and regarded the prefect politely, hoping a vague answer would be as good as any. “Well, um, we may have just had a slight egg mishap is all…”

Status
    When // Spring 2043
    Where // Empty Classroom
    With // Sona, Ves, and Jeremy
    Feeling // Cautious
    Thinking // Any way to get out of this...?

OOC:
    Stefan Lee Salvatore

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
    Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Cheerbringer 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:33 pm
    User Image
    ❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera winced when the Slytherin Prefect came in, she did not think they would get caught, not during finals studying. She said, very questioningly at first, "Well, Prefect Travers, um. We were working on transfiguration and charms. And we transfigured the egg to look like an easter egg? Then I charmed them to go toward Jonah, hoping he would pick the charm up, and keep the eggs afloat." She nodded, she sounded a little more confident with her woven lie as she continued, "Apparently the two spells didn't mix well, Jonah didn't catch the eggs, and they exploded all over him. We were going to clean it all up, once we cleaned Jonah up, of course. Then you came in, and found us in this situation." She smiled sheepishly at the Prefect, then looked at Jonah and Sona, hoping they would go with her story, but also suspecting that the Prefect wouldn't beleive a word she had just told him.

Thinking about: we've been caught... egg handed.
    OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:10 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

Sonora jumped up, snatching her wand in surprise when Vespera said to think fast, even if it wasn't directed at her. She covered her nose with a sleeve at the terrible smell but couldn't suppress the giggles, especially when Jonah threatened Vespera with a hug and Ves threw insults to follow up on the eggs. She let Vespera use her as a shield, laughing too hard to protest.

"Wait---haha--wait, let me try something-- Reparo," she pointed her wand mid-giggle at a cluster of egg shells clinging to Jonah's hair. The shell reformed correctly, but there was nothing to be done about the spilled yolk tangled in his hair and now she just had an empty, sticky shell in hand.

And then a prefect appeared, before she could even make to wipe the sticky egg on anyone. Sonora mirrored Jonah's movement and stood up straight even though she was more amused than contrite: In a matter of minutes, they'd gone from wondering whether teacups tasted good to explaining why Jonah had egg all over him...and why Vespera kept months-old eggs around. She wondered if the prefect knew a spell for transfiguring food. Or cleaning eggs out of hair and robes. Nothing was ever dull with Vespera and Jonah around.

"We--," she stopped when she realized "We were wondering if there was a teacup-egg transfiguration spell similar to Fallorodentia and if the egg would just taste like teacups" didn't really answer the question of what had happened. Thankfully Jonah had a better response. Vespera even had a story. Sonora looked away as innocently as she could, desperately trying to suppress her smile when Ves started.

"We tried to fixing it but that didn't go well." she added quietly, holding up the hollow egg shell helpfully. She suspected Prefect Travers wouldn't have minded much if they just told the truth--he seemed more curious than convicting, and what was so bad about messing up a few levitation spells after all? She resolved that if he did find suspicious with Vespera's story, she'd speak up more clearly. But for now, she was just going to go with the much more fun explanation.

setting Empty classroom on the 3rd floor that smells like old raw eggs, Late spring 2043 || with Jonah, Vespera and Jeremy || status Are we going to get detention? That might be good though; we could ask a professor questions during detention!

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 am

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

addaellis

User Image

Jeremy raises an eyebrow at Vespera's oddly specific story. It was plausible of course. "that seems an oddly specific and strange way of studying and with a rotten egg." Jeremy said. He seem to be making the two Ravenclaws uneasy not that he way trying too. He did that sometimes his tendency to be more straight laced and the fact he apparently looked mad when he was his just netural. He didn't have a reason to give detention or take house points, he mainly just wanted to know what happened. Even if they had been egging each other worse he do is warning. Once he figured out what happened he clean stink boy up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 pm

♪♫ Sonora Li

"It really was just practicing charms," Sonora spoke up when the perfect seemed unconvinced. ”There was a...direct..offensive maneuver that was demonstrated..the egging technique? But aside from the smell, no harm done?” she added with a pointed smirk at her Slytherin friend and the dripping egg mess in her own hand.

"If we’re going to get detention can we serve it with Professor Drage? We have questions for him! Or...Professor Laslow?" She slept through Astonomy class entirely too much and spending any amount of awake time in that classroom would be beneficial, at least for her.

setting Empty classroom on the 3rd floor that smells like old raw eggs, Late spring 2043 || with Jonah, Vespera and Jeremy || status I wonder if practicing in rain ponchos would help more next year? I guess it does nothing for the smell.

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

addaellis

User Image

Jeremy smirked a bit at the one girl quick to defend the story. "Well you haven't done anything that warrant a detention. Might I suggest a different way of studying other that flying eggs and if eggs are needed not use eggs past their prime? If you want to discuss questions with certain teachers they do have office hours and will be willing to help." Jeremy explained. "Come here I'll clean you up" He said the the egg covored boy as he pulled out his wand. He would use a basic cleaning spell that would leave him egg and stink free. "I would recomend sticking to books before jumping to practical study. Less explosions" he said.

Ooc: permission for skipping. He is clean now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:09 pm
        User Image
        ❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera smiled, "Thank you Prefect Travers. We'll stick to the books for studying. We wouldn't want you to come back and witness anything strange happening, would we Jonah?" She was relieved they wouldn't get in trouble this time, and hoped the threat of the Prefect coming back would keep Jonah from retaliating for now. They had just barely gotten off, at least in the eyes of the first year Slytherin. At least they did learn something, they weren't that great at making up excuses, and if they wanted to get away with something, they should probably all get their story straight first, before someone had the chance to catch them.

Thinking about: we're freeeeee
        OOC:

addaellis

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore
        Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
        • Flatterer 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:24 pm
        User Image
        JONAH LANE

Jonah could not have been more relieved than he was when Jeremy had been so kind to cast a cleaning spell on him. “Thank you, seriously.” Finally, he no longer felt slimy or smelled the stench of rotten eggs. Prefect Travers was a life saver!

At the mention of something strange from Vespera, Jonah shot her a look from the corner of his eye. They both knew that this meant he wouldn’t be able to retaliate… For now. But he would get his revenge. This was Vespera’s cruelest prank yet, and he was not about to let that go unchecked. But today… He was willing to call a truce. The Ravenclaw hummed, nodding in agreement. “Oh, right. Of course. Just the books from now on. Absolutely.”

Status
        When // Spring 2043
        Where // Empty Classroom
        With // Sonora, Vespera, and Jeremy
        Feeling // Fresh and Clean
        Thinking // I wonder if I could convince another Slytherin to help me sneak a slug under her pillow tonight...

OOC:
        Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items