Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 am
Andrei Cheviski

User Image

Andrei looked at his charge and grinned, his demenor suddenly changing to a much more female looking stance and speech. "Oh konfetka. Nice choice in colors. Pink and white is very time without. If you pair that with a lavender sash for a belt, all of the boys will be doing the drooling all over you." He told her with a very casual wink and smirk.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at Lynne and Alain, nodding to them both as she heard the twins call that the second floor was also clear. "Alain, Alik will be here for you and she will keep you safe. Do not worry about a thing as she can call for back up if needed. Lynne, you should relax. Pavel..." She began then heard a cough signal at the door.

She stood and pulled out her gun to ensure the safety of the others as she opened it to be greeted by the sight of Pavel holding a newborn kitten. "Pavel, did Kina give birth in the car?" She asked him, eyeing the small white bundle with a smirk. He had a fondness for animals, cats in particular.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 am
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

To say Pavel felt bad about leaving his car to go to his boss was an understatement. He felt horrible, but the small kitten was too cold to leave in the car without blankets. "Da. But Sir, this one is cold. Do you happen to have any towels? Kina isn't feeding her and I fear she will die." He told her in a slightly worried voice.

He smiled as she gave him space to enter and grabbed a small wash cloth, throwing it at him with a smirk. "Spasibo." He replied as he wrapped the kitten in the cloth, holding it to his chest for added warmth.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 am
User Image

Lynne Thomas

Lynne straightened her posture at the Don's order to relax. If Lynne let her body relax, she might not want to stir. Lynne was finding common ground when Anira answered the door for a young man and a kitten white as snow.

Lynne checked around the kitchen for a saucer and a jug of milk. Before she left her home, her friend had a cat who recently gave birth. She had no idea how long ago it was for the cat who was in the car. "Do you think the mother is fit enough to drink to bring her energy up?" Lynne asked Pavel, ready to switch into doting domesticster mode.

Pichipai-hime

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain was very tempted to squee over the kitten like her female brain was telling her to, but she remained masculine, only smiling at the newborn. "Euh.. Bon, is there anyone else joining us, Ra?" Alain said this in a laid back way, trying to emphasize the masculinity of her façade, since she certainly didn't want to look like a feminine male in front of these men. It would have been easier to fake her masculinity with a bunch of girls, but now there were real men...

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra grinned at Pavel and Lynne, smirking at the two as they obviously fawned over the small creature before turning back to Alain. "Da, many more. Malikhai, Zaria, Andrei, Pytor for now. Dimah and Manya will be coming back wth us later after I meet with the Dirinoffs to guard Juri and the other girl. Then, we will proceed from there. This is my home now, and you are all my family. I will protect you all with all that I have. That is my word as Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff." She told her firmly, her posture reflecting her words and willingness to do all she must to keep them safe.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani scoffed. "Listen to you, making assumptions. I have not met the girl yet, truthfully told. I don't recall even saying a word to her yet." Kailani spoke, still half-doubled over, making it hard for her to seem as intimidating as she wanted to. She couldn't yet muster the cold glare she usually could like second nature.

"So, I don't know where you're getting the bloody vibe that I don't respect her. And, if it's how I treat you, I don't think I'm being disrespectful. Blunt and obvious is more my style. I have respect for everyone, whether I have met them or not. Whether they choose to keep it is another thing. So, don't you dare threaten to kill me, when you haven't the slightest clue as to who I am, and my relationship levels with others." She stood up at her full height and poked Zaria in the chest when she felt a point was made, wincing as she stood up before going into a coughing fit, and she doubled over again.

Once finished, she looked back upward. "And now, with that said, I suppose I'm just going to go and get help on my own." She spat at them, since she needed it. And with that, she went as fast as she could to go to the nurse. Coughing felt like death tapping on her shoulder, and while it didn't seem priority to others for her to get her fractured ribs properly set/bandaged up, and the wound on her head cleaned so she could at least handle some of this apparent danger around, it was top priority for her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

A smirk came across Alain's face. "Ah, oui, Anira. You look so beautiful and mature like that~" This comment sounded especially masculine from Alain, and she gave this look that looked flirtatious at her, not thinking about the possible consequences.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:20 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria sighed and went after the woman, quickly catching up to her and cornering her to a wall. "I believe that we are doing the mishearing of each other. I have every intention of..." She quickly lifted the injured woman's arm and shifted the rib back into place, "Helping you with the injury..." Zaria removed her vest and tore it into strips to bond the now set ribs, "But my loyalty is to Sir Dirinoff and I must insure her safety. I am to guard you by her orders. Please, do not take my bluntness too hard. I am blunt with those I care for and are in my care. If I did not like you, I wouldn't be so open when I speak with you." She told her as she bound her chest and ribs carefully.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra glanced at Alain and blushed slightly, not noticing Olik coming to grab the boy by his shirt collar and yell at him in Russian, and she raced over to defend her house mate. "Nyet! Olik, he was being nice! He did not mean anything by it! Please, don't hurt him! Just let him go! He is not the enemy! If you do not release him, I will give you the duty of cleaning up behind Pavel's animals!" She shouted at him and watched him finally drop the now shaken boy to the floor.

She slapped her guard across his face and glared at him. "Never. Hurt. Him. Again. Do I make myself clear Olik Hazlos? I will make you very sorry if you do." She told him in a voice coated with rage as she planted herself between the two men.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

The only thing that she felt when the man had grabbed her by the collar was shock. Pure shock. The kind that just keeps you stuck in the "What...?" thought. All she could hear was the sounds of Ra yelled at him, until the sound of a hand hitting skin roughly sounded out. She snapped back to reality and her voice choked a bit as she found it again. "N-non, Ra, C'est... Eh, It's fine. I made a careless mistake and he's obviously worried about you." She tried to keep her voice sounding masculine, but it was hard as she was still shaken from what had happened. She felt even more of a waste of time, that she was causing so much trouble for these people when they didn't even know the truth. It was a big thing to lie about your own gender. It was like lying about your religion, or who birthed you. It was wrong.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:28 am
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik moved to stand between her brother and her charge, standing next to her boss as well. "Olik, you should know that he is my charge as well. I will fight you to protect him. Touch him again, and I will make you cry like the last time. So we hear me properly?" She asked him, her crystal eyes sharp and glaring into his clear ones.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Lynne Thomas

...Looks like Olik's keeping hormones in check... Lynne thought with a hint of a jealous, 'serves you right'. This was no time or setting to want to presue a relationship or flirt with faithful subordinates of a Russian Mafia don breathing down your neck. With the men around, now Lynne could be more certain, the French boy was fairly feminine. She lived with testosterone controlled boys all of her eighteen years. The man might not be a man at all... Lynne was not judgemental however, piecing the clues together, she was finding out the obvious differences. But why...?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:42 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra knelt next to Alain and gently checked him over for marks, trying to keep from blushing at touching him, not understanding why she felt the need to protect him. "Nyet. You are under my protection Alain. Olik should not be harming one I am protecting. It would be pointless. Are you alright? Do I need to call Asa for medical attention?" She asked him, though she was hesitant to bring her older sibling near the Family. Once someone is disowned, they are not typically treated in any sort of kind manner.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain swallowed her fears a bit and tried to look at least a bit over the fact that she'd almost gotten pummeled. "Non, it's fine. I'm not hurt or anything. But, um, thank you for protecting me.. I mean, I'm sure I'll be fine with Alik here, but thanks." She smiled as masculinely as she could while still showing the compassion she felt for Ra caring about her. She patted her shoulder softly and cautiously and got up.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items