Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm
Tiffany breathed in and out, her mind in a daze, wondering what will happen after she is turned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dmytri pulled back. He waited several moments. He knew she was probably dizzy from blood loss, but he still remembered the distance that seemed between them. "You're sure you want to do this?" What if he turned her and she hated him for it?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Tiffany was snapped back to reality and smiled at him. Of course I do. She told him cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

That smile...he couldn't stop himself from smiling in return. This time, rather than slit his wrist, he used a fingernail and made a cut at his throat. He pulled her close, putting a hand behind her head.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:57 pm
Tiffany put her lips to his neck where the cut was and gently sucked his blood into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

He held her, wondering how to proceed. He would make it painless, that much was certain. Quick too. "C'mon little one." He said gently.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 pm
Tiffany continued to suck his blood from his neck. Closing her eyes, she went in a daze again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:18 pm

He pulled back slowly. He really didn't want to do what was coming next. The only thing that made him even think about it was the fact that he would have her forever. "Close your eyes." He whispered.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm
Tiffany closed her eyes. She knew what was coming, he is going to kill her now. I love you. She said in a whisper, hoping this wasn't the last time she said it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 pm

"I love you too." He said quiety. He put his hands on either side of her face. He leaned in and kissed her gently. As quick as he could, he jerked his hands to the side, breaking her neck cleanly and quickly. He caught her body as she slumped forward. Now came the worst part. It could be anywhere from few minutes to an hour till she woke up...if she woke up. He held her close. "Please, little one." He said, his voice husky. "Please come back."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 pm
Tiffany braced herself then felt a pinch of pain then.... nothing. Her heart and breathing stopped all together and she went limp. All Dmytri held was her lifeless body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 pm

He looked at the clock, unable to look at the lifeless girl in his arms. What if she didn't get enough blood? What if he took too much? It wouldn't be his first murder, but it would be the first one to cause him pain.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 pm
Tiffany's body layed lifeless. Her heart didn't beat nor was her breath inhaling and exhaling. She just layed motionless as time ticked by.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm

He realized her body temperature was cooling down. That could mean either she was beginning the process or was truly dead. Either or, he laid her out on the bed and knelt beside it.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 pm
Tiffany's body still didn't move as he set her on the bed. Nothing seemed to be happening. Her heart didn't beat. Her chest wasn't moving up and down from breathing. Her body layed there, not moving an inch.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff