Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:14 pm
Nice to meet ya new people. We got plenty of players, less so GMs. Especially for non-DnD.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:50 am
Hi everyone!

Just recently joined, I'm mainly here for the L5R but will keep my eyes open for unique new systems that might also be entertaining.

So far it looks like you have a nice community here, so I'll do my best to fit in well and keep up my activity.

Nice to meet you all.  

Daidoji Hotaru

Kuxri

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:49 am
Hello Ello elo.

Wonderful to meet everyone, I know I have seen a name or two who I have role-played with year and years ago. It is nice to see those of you again, and it is most excellent to be meeting the rest for the first time.

A proper introduction, I am Michael, Kuxri, Xaireph. What ever you feel most comfortable calling me. I am primarily a dm using either Pathfinder, D&D 3-3.5 or D&D 5th ed, I expect to mostly use 5th here as I don't get to play with it as often in the RL. I primarily run a homebrew campaign, "Children of Mother" which is a very Redwall, Secret of nihm inspired world that my RL group has spent several years developing and I would love to share with those interested.

If anyone wants to, feel free to message me, I will try to respond, or prod me how ever you feel appropriate, and I hope to enjoy many fun adventures with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:44 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Leah, I'm new around here. I've been playing DnD with a group of friends casually for about a year, and I'd like to get into it more. I figured why not combine interests! Nice to meet you all, I hope to join a campaign once classes clear up irl 3nodding  

Angel Kuma

Shy Bear

9,750 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:50 pm
Nice to meet you. Poke about and see what you can find here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:48 am
Hello All,

My name is Micheal, I dabble in a lot of different forms of role play and fantasy, and video games and Trading card games as well. I'm glad to join, never played tabletop but I want to try.  

ragingfails

Romantic Phantom

8,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 am
Hello, my name is Youroka Kage and I'm an addict.....Nya
I have been gaming with Table tops for about 5 years now. I have done a lot of games though. The systems I know are Pathfnder (PFS too), D&D 5e, Savage Worlds, and Mutants and Masterminds. I am willing to learn new systems as well. I'm ready for anything the guild has to throw at me. ^.^;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:36 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Christine, aka Crafty Psych, and I have been playing D&D on and off for many years. 13 to be exact. And I absolutely love it. I have played AD&D v1 in college, but grew up playing 3.5 with my dad (he was my DM until I went to college). When 4e came out, we played that, and now I play 5e with him, as well as with the friends I made in college. We use roll20 to play because we are so far apart. I also play a Pathfinder game with some other friends, which is a lot of fun (it's an evil campaign). Anyway. I joined this guild because I was interested in different party dynamics and playing with different people.I am also in graduate school right now, so time can be a bit of an issue for me sometimes. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Send me as message or reply here; either works. It's great to meet y'all!  

Crafty Psych

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:12 am
Welcome welcome. Good luck with any games you find interest in. We have some odd people about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 am
Howdy, All. My name is Damian, and I'm completely new to DnD.

The only tabletop that I played was Warhammer 40k years and years ago, and Chaos Marines were my jam. However, I've started taking an interest in DnD in my recent years, and I've started small by playing games like the Neverwinter MMO and some of the older Baldur's Gate games, even though some of them are only slightly related. I haven't quite gotten into the DnD PC games, even though I want to.

I'm a huge video game guy, even though I only really own a lower end gaming PC and a PS4/Vita, I can usually be found playing some kind of game throughout the day.

I like to think that my RP capabilities are up to par, but I also find myself intimidated by some of the people who can write novellas with 10 point font. I'm incredibly unoriginal with names for my characters and only really stick to about 4 or 5 different names, and if they're taken on a game, I get frustrated with trying to come up with new and original ones, because I like to keep myself organized, so to speak.

I'm a really friendly guy and I love to meet new people, so don't be afraid to get in touch with me! However, my work schedule doesn't give me a whole ton of free time, but I always try to check in on my Gaia account at least once a day. I hope to join a game and eventually work towards becoming a DM of my own games, so I'm looking for all of the experience that I can get.  

Bebop Rocksteady

Thirteenth Knight

Veerah

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 am
Hello everyone!

My name is Crystal, I've played D&D on and off for years but since I've moved to my current town I haven't had anyone to play with. I prefer to play but I do DM as well, I ran a small campaign for my husband and his friend last year before we moved and we had a lot of fun. I'm a laid back DM and I focus on everyone having fun, so If you are in my game expect to get interesting/weird items and meet interesting NPCs.

I game when I have time and am a graphic artist by trade. Never played D&D via the internet so I apologize if I seem lost at all in the beginning. Please feel free to PM me or send a friend request, I left Gaia for a few years and my friends list is pretty much empty.

I look forward to going on some adventures!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:09 am
Welcome, welcome. I hope you both enjoy and that you find a game.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

kiraryu1

Playful Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 am
Hello everyone! I'm kiraryu1, but you can call me Kira. It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to playing with some of you. I've played D&D 5e mostly but also have started playing and getting used to Pathfinder this year. I'd like to also learn how to play D&D 4e as well and other games if possible. I've never played any of the tabletop games online, so this will all be new to me. 3nodding Work hours in recent months have kept me from playing with my IRL groups so I'm excited to play here. razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:52 am
hi names cloud. i just started playing d&d almost 2 months ago and joined so i would have a sounding bored for some of my ideas i am getting. i have tried a text RP guild on hear before but i personally was not very good at it because of my heavy use of spell checker. and my sad sad excuse of grimmer/proper spelling. any ways i am a little stubborn, vengeful, and a schemer probably why all but one or two of my party members in my D&D group do not like my wizard and also i apologist way to much irl. but i like to think about strange/weird uses for every thing. my art teacher in 5th grad told my mom that and i quote "i told him to make a milk carton house and he grabs 3 cartons cannabises 2 makes a 3 doors on one ads windows a patio with actual support struts and then the next day he garbed a piece of green construction paper fashions a tree out of the left over pieces of carton he didn't use on the patio and glues it all to the paper and says there my home" any ways i hope to inspire or even better learn & be inspired by every one.

sorry for the word wall and just so you all know hear are some names you all can call me that i answer to. there all pretty simple but i have bean asked in the past "so what should we call you?"
cloud, read, cloud re [this one was from a guild that already had several "clouds" in it], and if you fell like being silly cloud reader  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers