Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm
"umm.....okay..." Rini backs out of the room. "I forgot that Haruhi likes Rath" Rini giggles to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm
Haruhi kept on glaring at Rini until she left her sight.
She turned back to Rath with no expression and muttered to herself, "Dacnomania."

((Nice way to ruin the moment Rini xDxD))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Giggling a bit she then finished before looking up to him. Smiling a bit she shook her head crossing her arms over her chest."Now how are you supposed to learn while doing that..?"Asked her voice playfully as she smiled up to him. She did suppose this is what it felt like. Plus it wasn't so bad since the others weren't home and it wouldn't be awkward. It was almost like they were a real couple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm
"Sorry dearest." He smiled playfully.
He sat down like a good boy and smiled at his beautiful Yuzu.
"You are an angel, Yuzu." he murmured quietly. "An angel among demons."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm
Rini found herself walking down the steet alone just as it began to rain. "Oh great! Now my book is going to get ruined! Where'd I put my umbrella?" Rini then continued her walk home, hopeing things wouldn't get worse....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm
Looking over to him, she then felt her ears twitch. He'd mentioned that before.. Did it mean maybe she was the best out of all the zodiacs? That couldn't be right.. Sure she was wise when it came to some things and from time to time the rat spirit would reveal itself. But she knew better than to read into these compliments. She was no better than anyone else there."You know.. You compliment me too much Akito-sama.. I'm not better than the others.. I'm just me.."Murmured her voice quietly before she looked down. That was right it'd been a long time since she had spoken like that. Usually she was either being too obidient or just listening to orders. But it had been a very long time since she actually believed in herself. Not just for being the rat zodiac but because she was herself.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 am
Name: Riku Sohma
Animal: Monkey
Pic: Riku Sohma
Personality:
â–º Creative
â–º Timid
â–º Diligent
â–º Doesn't like to be a burden to others
â–º Sensitive(easily hurt)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 am
Before Rath could answer, Rini walked into the room. Rath ignored her and looked out the window. When Rini left, it was just Haru and Rath alone again. He looked at Haru. Just stop caring for me. I don't need caring for. He told her.

((Sorry I didn't post sooner. My nextbook over heated. >.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 am
Rini ran into the nearest building, which happened to be the ice cream parlor. Then she began talking to herself, an odd habit of hers, "The one day I leave my umbrella at home and it starts pouring rain..." She sat herself down at a table and began waiting for the rain to stop.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm
Haruhi leaned down, sticking her face near Rath's.
"I would care for you even if you ripped all my limbs off, Rath. Never forget that." She said, her face emotionless.

"How can I compliment you too much? Even a thousand compliments do not sum up half of your beauty my young Yuzu." Akito smiled, winking at Yuzu.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:30 pm
Rath smirked. Whatever. He said then looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Shaking her head a bit she picked up the plate of onigiri before placing it in front of him. Though doing so she felt a sharp pain before she dropped the plate on to the counter. Feeling her throat burn she began to get a coughing fit. Grabbing her white handkerchief she placed it over her mouth. Closing her eyes everything hurt on her. But something didn't feel right at all. Pulling her handkerchief away she then looked down seeing blood upon it."Aki.. Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice quietly before she winced again. Coughing once more she held the handkerchief over her mouth shivering a bit in pain.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm
Akito's eyes widened and he caught Yuzu in his arms deftly.
"Yuzu? Yuzu dear?" He asked worriedly.
He saw her handkerchief and gasped. "B-blood? Yuzu you are bleeding!"
He held her close to his chest and groaned. "I've done this to you, I am so sorry Yuzu..."

Haruhi was still leaned close to Rath and she took his chin in her hand, making him look at her.
"Rath, I am serious." Her voice seemed different.
Not sad, or happy, or angry, or annoyed. She just sounded so damn straight serious about what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
Pulling the handkerchief away she shook her head. She knew the major part of it had been running like she had earlier. Standing up straight she smiled a bit before caressing his cheek."N-No.. I did this earlier.. And you worry too much.. A-Akito-sama.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she felt light headed. Swaying a bit she then fell against him. Her chest felt like it was on fire. Wincing a bit she knew she'd have to go to the hospital now.. There was no avoiding it, something physically was wrong besides her few ribs being broken.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games