Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:53 pm
A girl not any girl but an angel girl turned around bumping into him. Blinking he quirked an eyebrow at the girl who fell down. Scoffing he moved to the side walking forward not sparing the time to help her out."Watch where your going.."Growled out his voice before he shook his head. It reeked of the angels here. They all smelt so sweet to his demonic nose. It made him almost gag since he was used to exotic scents like Protheros that smelled like fire right after the ashes burn. Then Ameri who's scent was mixed in like cinnamon and tiger lillies. Shaking his head, his bone wings creaked folding behind his back making theirselves known.

Turning around on Prothero's shoulder looking to Rath. She waved idly yet happily giggling. Her hair fell over her shoulder as she looked to him. She was of course bored but why not, have some fun with Derik."Derik.. Do you think this form makes me prettier..?"Asked her voice childishly as she placed a hand up to her cheek allowing her head to rest upon it. Smiling to him, she of course wanted his opinion because he was the only guy who in fact would tell her the truth.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:01 pm
((Awe.. I'm sorry. =( I feel bad now..))

Max glared off at the man and clentched her fists, dirt clumping in her clenched fists. How rude..! She thought. She ignored the girl then un-clentched her fists and popped her knuckles. Her eyes turning red, and her fists were now on fire. She then pitched a fire ball at Raphael, hitting him.

Derik ignored Ameri and didn't answer her question.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:01 pm
Mior glared at the demon lightly, making a slight pouting face. Rushing to the angel, she helped her up. 'Who are they...?', she asked herself, not saying a single word. Glancing at both of them, she bowed and turned to the Demon, who was clearly not a happy person. She mumbled every word to him, she was slightly understandable.
"P-please don't be...um....rude." Mior told him politely and gently. She could smell his demonic aura that surrounded all three of them. It wasn't a new smell to Mior, since she had been in Hell before to send messages back and forth. Looking at them both, she blushed, clearly forgetting to introduce herself properly.
"My name is Mior. A pleasure to meet you both." She added, with her head faced to the angel girl, but her eyes glaring at the demon clearly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:14 pm
Ariel looked up to the sky. She was lost in her thoughts, "Why Derik? Why do you ignore me, when all I want is you?" Then Ariel began talking to herself, "Who are you kidding Ariel? He probably hates you..."

Violeta looked at them, "Sorry, I should go. Nice to meet you Max."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm
Watching the fire go right to the demon made Mior instantly protective. Before the bolt could get to him, she stepped in front and set a barrier, protecting him and her both. Glaring at the little angel, her voice got deeper. "Don't you dare hurt a living soul. Even though angels and demons are enemies, no being should deserve to be hurt or killed, so calm down before I have to put a spell on you. Now." Her voice was graceful yet cold in every words she said. Mior kept the barrier up in case she'd attack again. Mior turned her head, glaring at him as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Ignoring the two angels he made a face of clear disgust. He'd rather be kissed by that little dragonian girl than smell their sweet scent all over again. He nearly gagged when one smelt like flowers. Since everyone knew that demons hated sweet scents.. Well most did.. Ameri was an exception to it.. But once he heard something crackle he ignored the angel making a fireball. Though not even wincing when something was about to hit him, he then blinked before looking over his back. Noticing the quieted angel from before, what was her name again.. Thinking he then shrugged giving up not really caring. Though once she finished talking he felt his eyes narrow."Little angel, I don't need you to protect me.. Got it? So stop following me, the both of you.. And fly off and go pet a pony or something.. Whatever it is you angels do.."He growled out through barred teeth angered. Turning around his black bone wings extended stopping her barrier. Walking out of it he sulked a bit as he walked before his wings snapped back into his back.

Pouting a bit she jumped down before stopping in front of Derik. Reaching up she grabbed his cheeks tugging them outwards. Her lips pouted while her cheeks puffed out childishly."You better stop ignoring me Derik! Its really starting to get under my skin!"Whined her voice childishly before she continued tugging on his cheeks. This was a habbit she had when people would of course ignore her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 pm
Max turned her head away from the girl. Like i'm afraid of you. She said then started to walk off, her anger growing by the second.

Derik rolled his eyes and smirked the pushed Ameri's hands away. Don't touch me. He growled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm
She grinded her teeth together in seething anger. He didn't appreciate a thing she did. Pulling on his wing, she sent him back to her, bringing his slightly a bit too close for comfort. Her voice got even deeper as she pulled his shirt tightly.
"Look. I didn't want to be an angel in the first place. How about you stop assuming the whole population of us Angels, got it?" She released him, glaring with really cold eyes. "I hate the scent, I hate everything about angels, but I endure it. Now get out of my sight you pest. You disgust me." Her wings had turned into a slight grayish color, leaving her at a slight shock. Instead of the innocent pale white, it had turned to undecisive dust gray. Letting go of the barrier, she hissed at him silently.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Max stopped walking and turned around. She heard everything Mior said. She raised an eyebrow at her. This was strange.. She was an angel and hated everything about them.. Why is that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm
Blinking once he felt a tug he, whipped around glaring down at this angel. She was really starting to get on his nerves. Glaring down into her eyes his own grew darker to a golden yellow causing his pupil to slit like a cats. Not only that but his wings began to creak and groan snapping around in and out of place."I disgust you..? At least I don't smell like friggin daisies! Jesus your disgusting.. Get away I'm seriously about to throw up.. Ugh.. Damn angel.."He groaned out in disgust before turning around. Attempting to walk off he scoffed to himself grumbling about how stupid she was. He could easily kill her and dispose of her, but then again that was too big of a nuissance.

Ignoring his comment she moved forward wrapping her arms around his one arm. Walking besides him she smiled up to him. Shaking her head a little her fangs showed themselves a little."Nope.. Not gonna stop until you tell me.."Claimed her voice as she held his arm closer. Smiling up to him, she couldn't help but want to know. Since he was truthful and he would tell her the truth.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm
Max growled. At least i don't smell like rotten cheese.. She thought to herself, desperatly wanting to say that out loud. She then let out a slight sigh then started to walk back towards them. Gosh.. You both are annoying.. She mummbled under her breath.

Derik pulled his arm away then sprinted away from the, letting out his wings, he then jumped off the ground and flew away in annoyance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:52 pm
Pouting she kicked the dirt not being able to believe him and how he was acting so cold to her. Shaking her head she moved over to Prothero. Holding her hands out like a child would when they wanted to be picked up. He of course picked her up shaking his head. Placing her up on his shoulder she crossed her arms across her chest scowling."Oh, when he comes back, he's going to get it! I swear this time, I'll kick 'em in his.. His.. UGH!"Growled out her voice throwing a temper tauntrum. She was angry now, and couldn't believe he was acting so cold to her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:17 am
Ariel was getting mad. How could Derik just ignore her? It took everything she had to keep calm and not feed the demon inside her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 am
((Sorry 'bout the lack of RPing. Writing makes me lazy xp ))

Farren glared at Tyler, "Don't act friendly with me" He glared at Tyler for a little longer, then looked back at Legna. "You know this guy?" He asked, his voice seemed angry, but a little concerned also.  

Ominelle

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:24 pm
Oh how Mior wanted to kill him so badly. But it'd be such a waste to target him with her divine power. Grabbing his wing once more, Mior narrowed her eyes, they turned a blood red her eyes dilated smaller. "You think I want to smell like daises? I want to smell like death. You damn demon. Instead of healing the weak, I'd rather kill them." Her canine teeth grew a bit more. Mior got angrier. Every word, she'd tighten her grip on the demon boy. Turning more grayish, her wings her folded on her back, waiting for the next answer to come from this foolish demon.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games