Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image

Arianna waved off Nina's concern about being behind. "Seriously? You a way ahead of a few of the other muggleborns. We'll all be learning everything together." She laughed a little before saying her next thought. "And really, who reads their books before class. That's why we have teachers!"

"Well my dad raised me and my sisters as muggles because my mom died when I was almost seven. But I think I always knew I was a little different from my school friends." Ari paused trying to pinpoint what she meant. "I dunno maybe I really just wanted to be more like my mom. It was pretty awesome when I got my letter. What about you? Did you have any clue?"

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in the Antechamber with the First Years
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ It'll be over soon, then I can relax โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; โƒ โƒ โƒxxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceElliott followed the other first years quietly, trying to keep himself calm and relaxed, and failing utterly at doing so. Between his nerves over the impending sorting, which he shouldn't have even been nervous for, and the arrival of William, he couldn't seem to keep his cool. Something about that kid just got under his skin. He wasn't sure what it was. Well, there were a few things, really. For one, the kid's mum had been positively awful to Kenneth at the wand shop, and Kenneth had been nothing but nice. She'd looked down her nose at them the entire time, Elliott would bet just because of his brother's accent. Plus, William couldn't seem to decide if he wanted to be just like his mum, cool and collected, with that fake-niceness that old families always seemed to use as their first language, or loud and obnoxious and playful. It was annoying. The brunette sighed lightly, looking around at his fellow first years. He'd be far away from the kid soon enough; after all, the chances of them getting the same house was totally nonexistent. They were nothing alike, after all.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโƒ โƒ โƒ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ I still can't believe you're gone.

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
โ˜พ โ˜ฝโ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Where: Antechamber
With: Elliott Holt
Thoughts//OOC: Wow.
Outfit: Hogwarts Uniform
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Emily followed after Elliott as he headed after the other first years. "Hey you okay?" She asked curiously. She was kinda worried about whether or not he was okay. He didn't seem too happy about the other guy who had ended up in their boat. She was curious what had happened. "Looks like the door has opened. Wanna head in to get sorted, or wanna explain what happened?" She asked. Normally she would be head over heels ready to head inside. It would be the absolute world to see what house she would be in.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ช โ™ซ

Nina Kagome Vienna โ™ฅ Single โ™ฅ First Year โ™ฅ Unsorted โ™ฅ Muggleborn

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Nina smiled. "Sure. Then I shall wait and hope that the hat sets me in the right place. In fact looks as though the doors has opened! Let's go!" She said happily taking the girls arm and starting into the great hall to be sorted!

*Exit*

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

amo10690

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Arianna grinned at her friend and let her lead the way into the hall. It was amazing her nerves at ease having her friend to cling to.

"Let's do this!"

Exit

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
โ–บ First Year โ—„ โ–บ House โ—„ โ–บ Half-Blood โ—„

โ™ช you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
                                                      all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
                                                      but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Henry stayed quiet as the others that he had ridden with in the boat continued to talk among themselves. Henry preferred to listen to their conversations, since he didn't have that much to say. It wasn't like he had a chance to speak in the first place, what with Jayden chatting with Genevieve and Mira and Wendy arguing with each other in a non-argumentative way. When they had made their way into the, Henry became all too aware of how many other first years there were and how they were all standing far too close to him. He bumped into a couple of them as he quickened his pace, but they didn't care, and if they did care, he didn't say anything apologetic to them.

xxxxx When the head of the Gryffindor house stepped up to talk, Henry glanced up. He spoke about trivial things that Henry already knew, houses and studies and other things. That was when Jayden took Genevieve to the front of the crowd. Henry thought for a second, but he didn't follow them. Best to just let them go do their own thing. Henry knew when he wasn't wanted. Now, Henry was in front of Mira and Wendy and very far behind Genevieve and Jayden. He wasn't sure if he should just hang with Wendy (who clearly wasn't a fan of Henry, like he cared) and Mira, or leave. Things were getting pretty intense behind him. He kept ahead of them just enough to hear what they were saying, but didn't say anything. Henry wanted to be included in their conversation, but if he wanted to do that, he'd probably have to say something. He'd been quiet for a while, why change it?

Where: Antechamber
                                                      With: no one, really
                                                      Mood: indifferent
                                                      OCC: oops. Gone for a day and whole lotta stuff goes down. Just ignore me, imma go be sorted.
                                                      fangbanger18

murruelecreuset

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

hulusis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Antechamber

Mira glared at the redheaded girl. Was she done she wasnโ€™t the type to let things go, so probably not. It sadly wasnโ€™t Wendyโ€™s words that bothered her just the girl all on her own. This was a new level of annoyance. โ€œYour words donโ€™t bother me. You just happen to be completely irritating but I can deal.โ€ She said before Wendy asked if she had her name right. โ€œThatโ€™s right.โ€ Mira answered. โ€œIโ€™m the type that tells the truth in black and white. No filter and no sugarcoating, if you canโ€™t handle that then tough luck.โ€ She said crossing her arms.

What was Mira suppose to say, she was easily angered and thatโ€™s why she sounded bothered by the simplest of things. No, that wasnโ€™t going to fly. Luckily the deputy headmaster came to take them into the great hall. Looking to Wendy she smiled.
โ€œWell Wendy looks like weโ€™re done here. I trust the next time we have a little chat itโ€™ll be because we were both sorted into Slytherin house or being in class with one another.โ€ With that she walked off with the group hoping to never have to speak with Wendy ever again. Chances were she wouldnโ€™t be so lucky.

(Exit to be sorted)

User Image

With: Other first years... Wendy, Henry

Wearing: Plain Black Robs

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

mc2
hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:23 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

โžณ โžณ 5th Yr Gryffindor โžณ โžณ
โžณ โžณ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police โžณ โžณ
โžณ โžณ Prefect โžณ Reserve Beater 01 โžณ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy Club โžณ Dueling Club Member โžณ โžณ

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Crash/Other Gryffindors/First Years
Thinking: Hopefully, I don't screw this up.

User Image "I hope here looks familiar to all of you," Veronica said with a smile waving at the antechamber. "You were here before your sorting. Think of this sort of as the heart of the castle. From here you can get to the stairways which lead you to all of your other classes, the dorms, and so on and so forth. The staircases do tend to move, so pay attention to that and keep that in mind when heading to classes. If you want to invest the time, there is some pattern to their movements but it isn't one of those things that I would ever bet on, so leave enough time to keep that in mind when you head to your classes."

User Image"Now, we'll be heading up to the seventh floor: the Gryffindor common room which is in one of the towers, so the entrance to the common room is there. Think of being on the seventh floor as a nice way to keep in shape," Ronna half joked before continuing more seriously. "Honestly it isn't that far. And the view is quite nice from the dorms. So, um, any questions, yet?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Grespeciatto
William Arthur Wynters

shabatha
Nina Kagome Vienna AND Vanessa Fonatine Estan

Clockwork Muse
Riya Misra

anbu_ninja_penguin
Beatrice Allison Horton AND Amelia Rose Goldwind

Devlyn Maycry
Jayden Zachariah Drickson

amo10690
Arianna Lynnette Davenport

<7th Floor Corridor>>

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image

๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽโ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Ravenclaw table
                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: Happy to make new friends
                                                              ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜†๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“โ˜†๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: First years
                                                                      ๏ฝกโˆดยฐโ€ข.๏ฝฅโ˜…๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡โ˜…๏ฝฅ.โ€ขยฐโˆด๏ฝก*๏พŸ: clothing

User Image

Shayna stopped in the Antechamber to wait for the first years to arrive. "You should all remember this hall. But be sure to not forget where it is. This is the entrance to the Great Hall and this is where you will enter for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Great Hall is also useful for studying, if you want to study inside there." She said with a smile. She gave them a moment for questions before heading on towards the Grand Staircase

((First years please continue to follow... Next post in Grand Staircase))

โ˜… - -๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—- - โ˜† - - ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ - - โ˜… - -๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ ๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’- - โ˜† - -๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”- - โ˜…

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          ... it's complicated
                                                          Looking Terrified in the Antechamber with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Spooked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Gotta find him... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Coin-operated boy; เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceGypsy shuffled slowly through the castle, eyes searching, but not really seeing much of anything. If anyone spoke to her, she didn't hear them. If they tried to stop her, she didn't notice. She didn't know where to go, he hadn't been anywhere else, she'd been walking the corridors looking for him for what felt like ages, though it'd only been a half hour at most. He hadn't been in her Common Room, hadn't been anywhere near the Room or Requirement, she didn't really know where else to go. Maybe the kitchens... But, just as the thought crossed her mind, she spotted him, walking towards the Great Hall doors. Her eyes went wide, her previously deadened state melting away, and suddenly she was running after him. "Jer!" It was almost a shriek, and before he even had a chance to turn around, she was launching herself at him, arms over his shoulders, face buried in the back of his neck. She was panicking again, which was ridiculous, because he was here, he was right here, he was fine, right? But she couldn't shake that image, that stupid boggart! Why did it have to do that? Why did it have to... she grit her teeth, suddenly aware that she was crying. There was a small, completely ridiculous, irrational part of her that half expected that when he turned around, it'd be the corpse from her exam. She knew it wasn't, she knew that... but it was hard to remember that right now. She was shaking against him, hair and eyes as black as night and her complexion pale as a ghost. She didn't think anything had ever scared her this much, not even the body in the basement. "Jer..." she murmured, voice cracking. She couldn't seem to say anything. She just wanted him to be okay, and to make her okay, too.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

$ล‚โ‘‚ั‚ะฝโ„ฎา‘ั—ฮท โ„™ัโ„ฏแธŸโ„ฏยขั‚ || โ„ฑั—แธŸั‚โ„Œ ยฅฮตฮฑา‘ || แน”า‘รธสŠโ…พ โ™สŠแธ“โ™ญโ„“รธโ˜บโ…พ

Jer had finished with his Defense Against the Dark Arts OWL a bit ago, not exactly having enjoyed the sight of being completely alone, but glad that it was just a boggart and not reality. He didn't have that much of a warning before he was bowled into by Gypsy. At least, he figured it was Gypsy. Only she could suddenly cause her eyes and hair to go completely black like that, which meant... He twisted around, hands coming up to hold the metamorphmagus by the shoulders and realizing that she was terrified. Swallowing hard, he patted her on the back, suddenly wondering what exactly had scared her to hell and back. However he had to do something to calm her down. "Oi, gyp, what's goin' on 'ere, china? I mean, ya don' jus' run up ta me an' throw yer arms aroun' me unless somfink was wrong." He bit his lip and hugged her, trying to calm her down enough to talk to him, since he was certain that whatever it was that had scared her so badly was gone, right? He wasn't trying to think of the fact that he was enjoying the feel of her against him. After all, he was certain that she was still in denial about them.

Thoughts: Wha' th' ruddy 'ell 'appened ta Gyp?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image

... it's complicated
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Spooked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceHis arms around her made her feel a smidgen better. The fact that he wasn't currently decomposing or trying to take a bite out of her shoulder did, as well. But, she still wasn't even close to calm. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, arms sliding down the wrap around his waist, pulling herself as tight against him as she could manage. She let out a choked sob, trying to reign it in enough to tell him what had happened. He was fine, nothing was really wrong, she reasoned, and she was probably totally freaking him out. After all, she'd basically been avoiding him since he and Kas had broken up. This was the first time she'd actively sought him out in ages, and the first thing she'd done is thrown herself at him crying. Of course, the voice in her head reminding her of all that was almost too quiet to be heard, being drowned out by the panic. "It was so stupid," she said, her words muffled by his shirt. "Stupid exam, and I wasn't prepared, and it was all wrong, it wasn't supposed to be that!" She grit her teeth, her arms releasing him, sliding around to rest on his chest. "It was Toby, and Jess, and Echo, and I couldn't... And then it was you, and you can't... you can't be like that, I need you, dammit, you can't die on me!" Her voice was hysterical by now, and she was probably making absolutely no sense, but she couldn't seem to put it into any better words, couldn't explain beyond hat. Maybe later, when she was calm, but for now, it was all she could do to stay standing and not fall to the floor and curl into a ball. The only thing keeping her up was him.

spaceThe Ravenclaw stood there, silent, for a moment, breathing deeply, trying to focus, trying not to see that when she closed her eyes. She focused her attention entirely on Jer, hoping it would chase the images away... She flushed lightly as she realized she was focusing specifically on how he smelled, suddenly remembering brewing the love potions last year. It'd smelled like him, she realized, of course it'd smelled like him. She was so stupid sometimes... at the moment, all her arguments for 'why not' weren't really occurring to her, because she was scared and he was there and he just smelled so nice and his arms were so warm. She blinked, eyes turning peach as she turned her head to look at him. "Jer..."

spaceNever let it be said that I'm not impulsive, she thought hysterically, and then she was kissing him. The insanity of the action didn't occur until it was too late, her lips were already on his. No taking it back, no more acting like it wasn't there. This was going to blow up in her face, so badly, she just knew it, but... at the moment, she didn't quite care. All she wanted right then was for him to kiss her back.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
                                                    We'll be counting stars

User Image

$ล‚โ‘‚ั‚ะฝโ„ฎา‘ั—ฮท โ„™ัโ„ฏแธŸโ„ฏยขั‚ || โ„ฑั—แธŸั‚โ„Œ ยฅฮตฮฑา‘ || แน”า‘รธสŠโ…พ โ™สŠแธ“โ™ญโ„“รธโ˜บโ…พ

Jer tried to make sense of Gypsy's rambling. He really did. Only thing he got from it was that it had to do with the OWLs, and really, he remembered her boggart from third year, it hadn't been that bad. Right? The she said something about him dying, and a confused look crossed his face. Wait, what about him dying? That made no sense whatsoever! Unless her boggart included him being dead. He sighed into her hair, trying not to be a creep and smell her hair or something like that, but it was hard, really. Besides, he had to comfort Gyp at the moment. "I ain' goin' nowhere, Gyp. Ya know tha', righ'? I ain' dead, so yer fine there. I' won' do ya no Robin 'ood fer ya ta be freakin' so bad. Jus' calm down, an' I dunno, try an' imagine summa' li' one o' yer paintings or summa' li' tha'."

He wasn't sure what to expect when her hair turned an odd colour he hadn't really seen before. What he didn't expect was her lips suddenly connecting with his. He blinked a bit, taking a moment or two to realize that this was Gypsy kissing him, not something he had imagined. His eyes slid closed however, and he felt his mind go blissfully blank. He kissed back, not exactly sure if he was dooming their relationship or not, but sure that he was certain of one thing. This was one thing he had wanted to do for years now, and the fact that Gypsy hadn't realized it until now maybe meant she wanted it. Or maybe she was trying to make sure she had every reason to beat him over the head with her beater bat. He wasn't sure.

OOC:

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:04 am
User Image

... it's complicated
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Spooked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceGypsy's hands on his chest relaxed when he kissed her back, sliding up to his shoulders. She deepened the kiss, and her hair lightened, but not to it's normal pink. When she broke the kiss, her eyes matched, a deep burgundy shade, newer even than the peach had been. She swallowed, blinking at him. Her heart was pounding and she had butterflies in her stomach, and all she could think about was how perfect that had felt. After a moment, though, the reality of what'd happened crashed in, and she barely kept from scowling at him. Dammit, what the hell was she thinking? For that matter, what was he- okay, she knew what he was thinking, if she were honest with herself. There was a reason she'd been avoiding him, after all. Because she'd just known that if they were alone together, this would happen. Because this was bad, it was a bad idea, the most awful, horrible idea. Gypsy didn't have any illusions, she knew what she was like. She was a flirt, and a tease, and history had told her she was an absolutely horrible girlfriend. She and Jer fought enough as it was, she didn't need to throw this on top of it. Fights you had when you were just friends and fights you had when you were a couple were different. If they were together, they would fight, and eventually it'd be too much, and he'd break up with her (and she'd probably deserve it) and he would absolutely hate her, and she couldn't handle that, dammit! This could not happen, it just couldn't!

spaceExcept... it already had. "... ********> she mumbled, stepping back and looking down at her feet, hands leaving his shoulders to run through her hair in agitation. No going back... no changing it. And if she said no now, he would hate her just as much as if she went through with this, right? So... so she didn't really have a choice. And, anyway, wasn't this what she wanted? And since when had she ever not given herself what she wanted? That was another thing, she was selfish, she knew that better than anyone. Her eyes were back on his face then, and she pointed a finger at him, stepping closer so there was little more than a half foot between them. "Jeremy Long, I swear to the powers that be, if you ever decide you hate me and break up with me, I will ******** kill you," she declared, eyes narrowed. Because she needed him, and honestly, she thought his hating her might actually be worse than him being dead. Which was some seriously ******** up logic, but then, she was selfish, after all. Besides, if she killed him, his sister or whatever she was would probably retaliate and kill Gypsy. So, it wasn't like she'd have to suffer his death for very long... which was weirdly morbid and incredibly melodramatic, but that was just the sort of mood she was in right now.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
                                                    We'll be counting stars

User Image

Jer felt Gypsy shift, and he chanced to open his eyes a bit and look at her. His eyebrows shot up, wondering if her new colouration was something she was even aware of. Then again, he doubted she had any indication that she had done it, had actually kissed him. Well, until reality seemed to reassert itself with a frown on Gypsy's part and a simple word. Blinking, he stepped back a bit as she actually threatened him, and he couldn't help but smirk and roll his eyes. Okay, yeah, he'd been threatened by other people before, and the idea that she would kill him for breaking up with her was kind of comical. "I'll 'ave ya know, ya kissed me firs', Gyp. No' th' other way 'round. So I should tell ya tha' if yer tryin' ta mess wit' me, then yer in worse trouble fer this than I would be fer breakin' i' off."

His eyes rolled skyward as he realized just how that sounded. Great, another thing to get annoyed with him for. He knew that she would probably say some smart a** comment back, but he didn't particularly care. After all, she had snogged him first, and if that was any indication, then she felt the same way. It wasn't like he enjoyed feeling like the shrimp in any relationship, it just worked out that way. He cocked an eyebrow at her. "If i' makes ya feel be'er, then I'll say this much. I've jus' been waitin' fer ya ta realize tha' I actually liked ya. Guess yer stuck wit' me fer th' foreseeable future an' all tha'."

OOC:

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out