Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am
Lilly gave a glance at Jake and then turned back to her work, smiling. "Thank you, I like the pattern on the sleeves." She pulled out, finally, the two canvases she wanted. The first was a finished piece, full of reds and oranges and golds. Titled 'Heathen Temple', it had been part of her quarterly assignment to bring in an element and an extinct culture. She'd chosen the anchient Aztecs and added the element of Fire, painting the first white people to come to the area as flaming white lights and the temple itself as a golden pyramid running with sacrifice. She'd gotten an A on it, obviously. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 am
Jake looked at the painting, examining it for a bit in silence. "Not bad. I like your use of color." He said, still looking over the details. "I wish I could paint as well...I'm more of pencil person myself." he said with a smile.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 am
Lilly smiled. "I just like bright things, colors..." She pulled out the second canvas, laying it on top of the first. "This is the one I just started, the ghost." The painting canvas was penciled on, outlines for the paints for later, and the top of the painting had already been colored in an attempt to control the pallett. White, light blue, and dark blue swirled, eltheral colors, very remnicent of the afterlife.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 am
"Looks like they left us, what do you suppose we do now?" Remy asked after finishing his sandwich.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari giggled to herself, watching the pair hurry off. She was tempted to pull out her cards and see what the two had in store for them. She was drawn out of her thoughts by Remy's voice. "Hm? Oh, I dunno. I usually spend lunch hour hiding from the teachers." She said with a small laugh.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 pm
"So nothing much then." Remy said with a laugh as he started eating his ice cream.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

"Yeah. The teachers don't like me practicing 'witchcraft' on school grounds." Kari said, rolling her eyes. "They just don't understand." She shrugged, eating her ice cream.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 pm
"Now you've got me curious, what don't they understand about it?" Remy asked as he dipped one of his french fries into his ice cream.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Kari opened the flap of her bag, drawing out a small box. She opened it up to reveal a set of tarot cards briefly before putting it away. She grinned. "They think I'm going to corrupt people or something." She chuckled lightly. "I don't understand it. I think they just don't like it."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 pm
Jake looked over the second painting, "I like it..a little more peacefull looking compared to the actual thing." he said with a smile. He didn't mind this supernatural stuff when it wasn't trying to kill him. The bell rang, and his smile faded, "Time to get to class then.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm
"That's it? I kinda expected something a little more spectacular, like a Ouija Board or something a little more disturbing, but cards? Come on, next thing you know they'll be saying Rock n Roll is the devil's music." Remy said with a laugh. Then the bell rang. "So what do you have next?" Remy asked as he tossed his trash and grabbed his stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm
"I'll see you later, Jake." Lilly smiled, glad to have someone look at her paintings, and hugged Jake briefly. "Thanks for looking at my art!" She dashed out of the classroom, backpack swinging behind her, and was gone.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Kari snorted. "I only brought the Ouija board once. After the fuss they kicked up, I decided it wasn't worth it." She said simply, gathering up her stuff. "I have math. What about you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 pm
"What kind of Math? Because I have Pre-Calculus next." Remy said with a laugh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 pm
( I shall wait for you two to finish ^^ )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games