Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She simply shuddered in his grip, trying to hold back tears as he grazed her neck with his teeth. If she had been able to think clearly, she would have known it was a trick question. She gripped the arm on her torso and tried to pull it off weakly, her eyes wide with terror. "M-melanie! Please!" Dalila whimpered to her, completely frozen in fear.

She began to cry when she heard him laugh, knowing that they were both going to get it now. "Please... Please, let her go Uncle Matty... Let her go...... Don't make her..." She felt his grip of her chest tighten and she stopped moving and talking, afraid of his strength.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:26 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis grinned and laughed at her answer, fully aware that she would never know the answer to his question. "No, my darling child. My eyes are brown. My real, original eyes." He told her and let his illusions form to show his face from life. "Now my dear," He said and let the image fade, "I think I'll just show you how it's done with Dalila here once or twice before I have you join us. She is, after all, very well trained if I may say so myself. If you are as fast a learner as she is, I am certain that we will get top dollar for the pair of you together. Now, let me show you how first, then we will see how well you can apply it. You get it wrong, I will make her suffer for it. Watch closely Vivica, this is how I trained her to be." He said and threw the Pagan into the wall next to his daughter, chains pulling themselves to life to keep Vivica from moving to stop him in anyway as he tore Dalila's already worthless clothes away, laughing at her screams and begs.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

"What does that even mean?" He asked, shooting Xombie a rose red smile that was accompanied by a rather arousing thought.. And then in an attempt to think of something else, he spared a glance over at Dalila to ensure the woman was okay and winced...most definitely not better. Reelo shook his head to try and rid himself of the matter and when he looked up...Kane was gone. "What the hell.." He looked around, even blindly swinging behind him at one point for fear that the demon had simply tried to sneak up from behind. Kane was gone, but Reelo could still hear his voice...strange that he was aware of who it was given that his tormentor never spoke to him. 'We'll have our time when the others die.' those were the words he received, giving the cell block one final look over before deciding it was safe and falling over onto his side. "We just totally won." He muttered, holding his still extremely sore stomach and rolling over to get a look at the others. They didn't seem happy, and a moment later, when his cell was engulfed in flames- he found out why. "Things aren't getting better...Marianna, you okay?" He called, though he still didn't attempt to move- his eyes following the figures in the next cell and their conversation quietly. He wasn't sure he could help them...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"LET HER GO!!!"

Melanie roared, tearing at her chains until she started to bleed. The female continued to struggle until some part of her finally concluded it was hopeless, as which point she went limp and began to cry. She shook her head weakly and tried her best to keep her voice from breaking when she next spoke. She was not above begging, if it meant there was a chance Dalila would be spared.

"Please! Hurt me instead!...Just leave her alone...Please...father....I'll be a good girl...I won't even fight back...Just stop hurting Dalila..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He looked up from the girl in his grip to the chained one, then began to laugh. "Yes, you will be good, but you need to learn as well. What better way than to watch a master and then apply what you saw her do? Don't worry my child, I will get to you shorly, but Dalila is the one I began with, and she is the one I will end with. You will get plenty of time Vivica. You are after all, my daughter." He told her and started back up on the whimpering woman.

He glanced at Vivica's chains and they moved, stretching her arms and legs out on the wall, pulling up on her head and small grips forced her to watch every motion he made, every bite, every terror-filled expression from her cousin, and every moment with no chance of blocking any of it out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Vela

Demon hunting had failed...miserably. Now the serpent was back to hunting for Naomi. She was worried about the other familiar. The lioness had been gone for a long time...Hopefully she was still okay.

"Naomi!...Naomi!...It's Vela!...Please respond!"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna knelt beside Reelo and tried to fix him up as best she could, nodding slightly. "I'm fine... Stay there, okay? I don't want you to get hurt anymore... But I have to try and help Melanie and Dalila..." Marianna knew it was a stupid idea, and she knew she'd probably die several times, but she didn't care. She couldn't just stand by and watch Dali getting hurt.

"Hey! Mr. and Mrs. b***h! Let them go!" she snarled, lunging through the fire, focusing hard on helping the girls. The fire seared her skin, and the ravens attacking her weren't helping, but she almost, almost made it to their cell...

Before dying and ending up right back where she'd started. Using her mind tricks wasn't helping this time. She hissed in frustration and paced like a caged animal, hurling the occasional insult or empty threat at Lilith and Eblis. She knew she was helpless to help the girl she liked, and that made her furious.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 pm
Epsilon

User Image

His legs were shaking slightly as he carried the lioness on his back out of her cell. He had tricked his master, twice, and now he was starting to come down from his soul-high. "The little star needs her shine. Yes, the shine makes everything look good in the dresses. But if the dresses were on, were they not dressed?" He muttered to himself softly before staggering in the dark hall and pausing to catch his breath, his high coming back to him as he heard the other familiar calling out.

He shifted the weight of the large cat on his back and moved closer to the huge snake, slowing down and making very slow movements to avoid her thinking him a threat. When he got as close as he felt safe, he gently lowered Naomi onto the floor in front of Vela, ran his hand over the bite to remove the toxins, smiled softly, and placed his right index finger to his lips. As soon as he could, he slowly stood and walked backwards. He needed to get to his chamber before the high was gone and he was insane again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela stared at the male who had brought the lioness to her, unsure as to what she was supposed to do. She hadn't expected things to be that easy. The snake hissed softly and offered up a small nod as her way of showing her thanks before coiling herself around Naomi protectively. She would eventually drag her back, but right now she wanted to confirm she was okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Reelo watched the little girl beside him suicide into the flames and winced. sitting up as she came back to life. The girl had tried something he had actually himself contemplated- but it appeared as though their mind over matter tricks were going to be fairly useless this time. Still, they had to do something. After thinking for a minute and watching the flames that held them here, Reelo looked over at the young girl with a bit of a smirk, unsure if he was being crazy or not. "So, I'm assuming that hurt you quite a bit no? What do you think would happen if you could get through it faster?" He asked, standing with some effort and leaning against a nearby wall. His idea was fairly straight forward abit potentially stupid. Still, Reelo wanted to help this time. "Through the fire and the flames...no?"  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna blinked and looked over at Reelo in surprise. She shifted and glanced at the two girls, which seemed to stiffen her resolve. "Yeah, it hurt. But going faster might help... I almost made it the first time. What's your plan?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

He finally dropped Dalila, who curled into a shivering ball on the floor and leaned into Vivica's face, grinning at her coldly as he watched tears running down her face. "Now, did you get all that? I must say, you have a lot to live up to my child. Your little cousin is very good at her job. Just keep in mind; you mess up, she pays for it." He told her as the chains dropped from her and he grabbed her arm. "Now, let's start at the beginning, where I started with her. After this, I'll compare you to side by side. Or to put it bluntly, I will take you both together. Perfect sense, being that you two will be working together as such for the rest of eternity. Now, lesson one review begins." He hissed and began to tear at her clothes as he had done with Dalila.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Xombie.

As much as it disgusted her, Xombie obediently followed every step of her lesson. She had forced herself to memorize the lesson, so Dali would suffer less. Melanie would never be able to forgive herself if Dali was hurt again because of her. The female didn't put up a fight, but she did cry and mentally pleaded with whatever happened to be listening to just kill her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"You two are starting to irritate me..."

A snap of her fingers was all it took and the fire solidified into a harsh, jagged crystal-like substance. She wasn't going to allow them to escape again. While she was thinking of it, she decided to follow through on her earlier threat as well...Her precious ravens rose from the shadows within the cell and descended upon Reelo and Ri, biting off every piece of flesh they could get to.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna looked at Lilith standing just beyond the sharp wall, her young face a mask of pure hate. She didn't even seem to be registering the pain inflicted by the flesh-eating birds. "Yeah, you're so ******** brave behind your rats with wings and your magic... C'mon, b***h! Come and fight me, if you're so brave!" It was a foolish thing to do, and she knew it, but she couldn't just give up. She had to let the woman know that she was going to keep fighting, and that she would do whatever she could to try and protect the two girls in the other cell, as well as Reelo.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games