Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu looked at her twin and both of them grinned, the exact same thought running through their heads. "Okay! Let's play then!" They agreed and pounced on Sakura, Lokita laughing and moving away so that Lulu could 'play' first.

She nipped Sakura's neck and ran her fingers through her hair, grinning down at teh dog girl mischiviously. "You wanna play our game Saku? It's very different than fetch..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
Sakura

"Meep!" Sakura squeaked when the twins pounced on her. She tilted her head and looked up at Lulu curiously. "Game? What kind of game, Mistress Lulu? I wanna play!" If it hadn't been pinned beneath her, Sakura's tail would have been wagging.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

When Lokita's food was finished, Lulu felt it was high time that everyone got up and did something other than lay in bed. She grabbed the biggest and thinest metal pot she could and the good metal spoon, slammig the spoon into the pot as she marched from the kitchen and to the bedrooms yelling, "Okay slugs! Wake up! You got things you need to do today! Don't you make me get the hose! I'm already gonna have to use it on Biggy! Get up!" She kept marching around the hall, waitng until she heard As, or Erin, throw something that sounded like a shoe and Erin yelling through the door from the bed. "WAKE UP!!!!" She yelled once more as she clattered the spoon and pot together, then ran back to the kitchen and grabbed the big water pitcher from the freezer (which she had put the when she had started with the food) and throw the freezing water all over her great uncle. "Wake up Biggy! It's almost noon!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi opened his eyes and sat up slowly, flicking his hair back with a regal sweep of his hand before turning his attention to Lulu. "You know, if you believed that I needed to bathe that badly, child, you could have just asked..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Jesus ******** Christ!!" Erin sat up in bed and threw everything she could reach at the doorway where the noise was coming from, not really noticing that the door was closed. "Shut the ******** up! It's the middle of the ******** night! Some people are trying to sleep!" Erin grumbled when she'd run out of things to throw and flopped back down on the bed, curling up around Ash and yanking the covers over her head. "<********... Too ******** early..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:08 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash groaned, her body hungry and she was not in a good mood. Not by a long shot. She heard Erin grumbling and then she sat up, a snarl on her face as she shoved on her pants and a bra, not even bothering with a shirt as she ran a hand through her hair, the scar on her stomachvisible as she wrenched open the door and screamed, "WHO THE ******** WAS THAT?! I SWEAR TO ******** CHRIST YOU BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR WAKING ME UP!!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi glanced at Ash, taking note of the scar, and then looked back at Lulu. "For your sake, my dear, I certainly hope you have food prepared for those you've awakened with your unorthodox methods."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Shiiiit..." Erin moaned, finally coming out from under the covers. Her short black hair was a mess, her green eyes dull with sleepiness. She tumbled out of bed, pulled on a long shirt and nothing else, and stumbled into the hallway, wrapping her arms gently around Ash's waist. "Ash, honey, shh, it's okay... Tell you what, why don't you go lay down and I'll fix you whatever you'd like for breakfast? How does that sound, sweetie?" she asked, placing a soft kiss on Ash's cheek.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grumbled slightly then turned to kiss Erin's lips, but instead of obeying she gave Erin her seme glare and then stuck her tongue out and walked to the kitchen, dragging the much taller girl with her despite the hold on her waist and Erin's trying to dig in her feet to stop her. "Food. I want food. I ******** HATE mornigs. ******** mornings, they need to die... Eggs... toast.... bacon... just lots of food..." Ash grumbled to her lover as they entered the kitchen, still dragging Erin along.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

He was woken up by his phone going off, a ringtone he hadn't heard in years blaring at him from under his pillow. Tank reached down and pulled it out, saying in a soft and slightly confused voice, "Allo? Ra? What are you doing the speaking of? You are? Da, you can come here. I have some room for you. Da. I will meet you out... What? How many? Da... I'll break out the cots... You are the welcomed... I will be seeing you in twenty...." He said then hung up and sighed, dropping his face back against his pillow as he groaned.

Finally Tank got up and stood, his rainbow boxers with green dragons on it clear in the light through his window. He looked at where Jorden would be and saw a note, flashing through it and smiling at his words. He pulled a pair of dark wash jeans on and walked around to the large living room, finding several small cots and air matteress to set up and then he headed outside to wait. Tank had not seen Ainra Dirinoff in years, and was unsure of how life was treating her and her father. He recalled Asa being disowned for saving his own father, but he never was able to keep in contact with the up and coming young Don. He finnaly saw a black car pull up and the back door fly open. Tank was getting into attack mode when a young woman rushed out of the vehicle, her longish brown har pulled back, her ears sporting several silver earrings, a white dress shirt embrodered with the Dirinoff Family crest, a black vest, dress pants, and boots all of very high quality. But it was her brown eyes Tank remembered, and his jaw dropped at the sight of the female Don. "Ainra?! You are the Don already? But... It was not supposed to be doing the handing down for another two years!" He inquired as he noticed her worn and thin appearance despite her lavish clothes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 am
Malikhai Pytor Hectivich

User Image

Malikhai stepped out next and looked at the male, his eyes not even remotely hard or dangerous towards the disowned mafia boy. "Da. But that was before Richard killed him. Sir Dirinoff was then turned to the Don at fourteen. It is good to be seing you again Mikhail." He said and shook his hand, a kind smile of his brusied face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden had left a note on his pillow telling Tank that he was out grocery shopping and would be back soon. He needed to be back at five that afternoon so he could get ready for his job at the nearby coffee shop.

As he browsed through the produce for fruit to make a homemade pie for his boyfriend later that night, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and goosebumps break out over his skin. He shivered lightly but didn't move or otherwise act out of the ordinary; he could feel that he was being watched. Intently. After gathering a few apples in his basket, he forced himself to walk normally to the cereal isle, hoping whoever was watching wouldn't follow him.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria stepped out, her gun in hand as she scouted the permeter. "Mikhail, we should get inside. The Familes are all in danger, and I will not allow Sir Dirinoff to be harmed." Her blue eyes scoured the area, then she motioned for Pavel, Pytor, Andrei, and Olik who was carrying his sister, who was clearly beaten up. "They are killing off all the Families. We need to keep Ainra safe."

She gently pried the shaking girl away from the male, holding her close as they were lead back inside the apartment, Mikhail showing them around.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:53 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff could see that the male grew tense, and he fell back more. He didn't want him to attack and he certainly didn't want to kill him, but if a few civilians got in his way, it didn't matter. This male had Mikhail and Kristoff hated else close to his former charge. "Pravilʹno Drakon. Vy ne budete derzhatʹ Mihail. U menya budet yego obratno k sebe.*" He hissed and stalked out of the building after the male, watching him walk to his vehicle silently.
(*That's right Dragon. you won't keep Mikhail. I will have him back for myself.)

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden felt the eyes following him even out in the parking lot as he hurriedly put his groceries in the backseat of his Prius. He glanced up and didn't see anyone out of the ordinary. Relaxing a little, he walked around to the driver's side door and reached over to open the door.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games