Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:52 pm
Emma smiled. All Alesia did was lie. That's why no one liked her. She was despised by everyone, including her siblings, mother, and father. Emma was loved by her father and the entire Underworld excluding her siblings. But that was fine, she had more fun than they did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 pm
She gritted. "damn father.." she said as she got up. She knew she couldn't fairly win, she she created a sword out of fire to replace her broken one. "very well heir of war.. I see your logic however..." She swung her blade fast at Maneki going for his throat.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm
Maneki's right eye easily tracked Alesia's movements allowing him to side step her attack. "I tried to warn you" He spun around behind her and went to slash across her back with both swords.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm
Emma watched in amused disbelief. Seriously? She was going to get slaughtered! Emma giggled at the prospect. It would be nice not to have to watch out for Alesia all the time...but what would father think? Would he interfere?  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Alesia darted forward and spun avoiding a serious injury, though her leg did get cut up pretty bad while dodging. She screamed and was bleeding. "Damn you all! I hate you! Why does father love you more!!" she limped and created flames surrounding her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm
Emma gave a malicious grin as she extinguished Alesia's fire. "For one, I don't go around trying to kill people." She giggled eerily, she felt power from father surgering through her. It felt amazing, it always did. Her eyes began to glow. But she honored Maneki's request and stayed back.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Maneki rushed forward with no hesitation "my kodachi can cut through things that normally can't including fire, you can't hide yourself from me!" He slashed with his first blade making a hole in the flames allowing him to lunge forward and stab with his other blade  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm
The blade pierced through her. But she was still alive. Blood seeped out of her as well as tears as she grabbed the blade. "d-damn..." she said sighing. "I..I can't move.... oh god.." Things were going dark for her, she looked over at Emma and let out a small cough of blood.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm
Emma shook her head, "Not again. Every time I spare your life you come to try and kill me again." She came closer "You were stupid to have taken on the son of the God of War in the first place."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 pm
Maneki withdrew his sword from her and flicked the blood off before sheathing it again. He switched his eye patch back over his right eye and looked back at Emma his old personality back. "you still haven't learned anything have you?" he said shaking his head and smirking a bit. He laid Alesia down and knelled down beside her "family should be the most important people to us, and when your family members lose their way and make bad decisions that isn't the time to give up on them. It means you should love them even more so they come back to their senses" Maneki then did something crazy, he reached into his coat and pulled out one of the bottles of life Hades had given him. "Alesia, I bestow apon you the gift of life. A second chance. I don't ask much in return, only that you work things out with your sister and your father...without the need of violence" he spoke to her in a calm gentle tone. he placed the bottle to her lips and slowly tipped it up making her drink it causing the life to come back to her.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 pm
She took the life bottle and drank it gladly. "Why...thank you so much Heir of war.." she said getting up. "While I thank you for your hospitality I must say...I was insulting your intelligence because you are a special kind of stupid" She snapped her fingers and set a fire to the forest. "thank you sooo much!" she said kissing him on the lips and running through the fire and vanishing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 pm
Maneki watched as she ran off a look of true sadness and disappointment on his face. He looked over at Emma tears almost forming in his eyes "I'm sorry Emma, I..I thought I could make things better if I just showed her a little kindness" He felt stupid for thinking he could try to make a demon turn good, even if he had given her the gift of life. He touched his paw to his lips and shook his head.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm
Emma extinguished the forest and turned away, angry and frustrated, "I'm forced to agree with her. That was a special kind of stupid." Despite her raging anger she kept herself under control. "You forbid me from fighting her then let her go." Emma spun around, her eyes glowing a frightening shade of red "You realize she'll return, don't you?! With more of our siblings! Damn it Maneki!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Maneki didn't motion to protest and let her lecture him to her hearts content. "I'm sorry Emma, I just thought it was too sad to see you two fighting each other. why do you have to hate each other" he asked looking up at her with tears streaming down his face. He knew Emma was angry with him but he stood by his decision not to let her fight Alesia  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Emma stood silently looking at Maneki, emotionless except for the menacing glow of her eyes. Finally she spoke, "She's jealous. Father hates her and often drains her power. While, as you've seen, father gives me power and any assistance I may need. And the only reason I hate her is because she's always trying to kill me." Another wave of anger surged over Emma and she caught on fire.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games