Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 pm
Tallya nodded easily. She seemed fairly calm as she stood there. Her eyes watched the other girl's stand, moving to try and copy it. It seemed silly, but she was willing to do anything to get Carter off her back. She compared her own stance to the one Donni took, and she hoped that she had gotten it right. "This right?" She asked, having gotten into a position that she thought might be right.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 am
Nightshade

"Bend your knees a little more," Donni said, "Don't lock them up or you'll cut off circulation to your legs, and that'll make you pass out. We don't want that, obviously," she smiled.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 am
[-comment from mouse: the lock knee comment reminds me of the lecture our evil band director gives us every year.-]
Tallya bent her knees a slight bit more. Her eyes looked at Donni, as she took a deep breath. "This better?" She asked easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 am
(yeah, my band teacher said the same thing. So did my dance teacher...sometimes.)

Nightshade

"That's right," Donni nodded. "Now try shifting your weight. Just kinda sway. As far to either side as you can." She started swaying to show Tallya what she meant. "See how far I can go? If I were standing with my feet together and tried this--" She slid her feet together and almost fell over then slid them back out. "--I would lose my balance. This way you can easily keep your balance, and..." She suddenly dove to the side and rolled to her feet. "...you can move quickly."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 am
The boy landed on another rooftop, stopping to catch his breath. He had run a good couple miles on his own feet, not using his power for a burst so as to build up his own stamina. He looked down, seeing a fight between someone with guns and another with a sctye. ...now what would bring about a fight... He thought, deciding to watch and learn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 am
Tallya swayed like Donni said, watching the other girl carefully. She watched the other girl move quickly in amazement. "How did you do that?"

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm
Virgil teleported again, appearing in front of Jack before teleporting again to the side. "Okay then, well I guess I'll have to find out the hard way." Virgil said before firing two shots at Jack, warping one of the bullets to go from behind the knee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm
Nightshade

Donni shifted so most of her weight was on one leg and grinned. "Training. Years of it. You can probably move this quickly instinctively, though. A lot of it actually is instinctive once you get the basics. See, if I do this--" Donni suddenly jabbed at Tallya's throat.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm
When Donni jabbed at Tallya's throat, Tallya bent over backwards to escape the jab - literally. She ended up in a bridge position for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 pm
Nightshade

Donni stopped before she would have fallen over and popped back to look at Tallya's bridge. "Nice dodge. And nice bridge. If you move your hands and feet closer to each other, you can probably flip back to your feet. Try it."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Tallya did as Donni said, pulling her feet and hands closer together. After a few moments, she felt her feet going over her head to make her stand back up. "Wow," She said, once she was back in place, "I didn't know I could even do that."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 pm
Jack yelled in pain as he fell to one knee, blood starting dripping from his wounds. "Damn that hurt..." he gasped before smirking. "Well...you found out the hard way..." He said struggling to stand back up. "You see....I'm a tar man!" He said whipping his wounde dleg up and shooting the bullet back at Virgil. "guns and most weapons won't work on me...." he said smirking. "I'm not some low life criminal. i've trained myself." he said as he spun his sycthe and swung it at Virgil's neck.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm
Nightshade

Donni grinned. "That's the point of training. You learn you can do things you didn't know you could...if that makes any sense at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Tallya nodded. "That makes perfect sense." She said easily, grinning.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm
Nightshade

"Mmhm." Donni moved over to the corner and carried the training dummy to the center of the room. "Now let's try some basic combat. This dummy's set up so you can hit it as hard as you want and it won't fall over. Let's try some kicks first." Donni slid back into the first position she'd showed Tallya, then she pulled one leg up so it was tight against the opposite thigh, and she lashed out, hitting the dummy's head with the top of her foot. "You don't have to kick as high as I did. Start off low and slowly work your way up. Do five reps: ten kicks on each side."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games