Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Koru Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm
Aku stared at him his lips parting slowly. "you dont sound as sure as you claim ara-kun." he cooed lightly. "but who's to blame?" he leaned towards him. "tell me...did you really look at the way he looks at jasper? with pleading eyes and his soft plump lips parting with such desire to say something..." he shrugged. "though i guess he was here before you" he brought up as he lifted his light contact blue orbs up at him before slowly pulling back as if waiting for the other male to stop him. "when he decides he doesnt need you...he'll neglect you..when he does that you will either be sold back or perhaps you'll just live your life watching him beg for jasper still trying to convince yourself that he needs you.." he tilted his head as he stood from the other.

The young maid grinned as she nodded to koru's demand to her then quickly lead the other female down the stairs. "come come!" he urged with a light laugh her footsteps echoing down the halls as she made her way down the stairs; unnoticably the maid had changed out of her dress and into a simple pair of jeans and a blue shirt with two marshmellos on the front hugging each other with wide smiles. "we'll take my car!~" she announced as she jerked the door open waiting for the other.

Koru pursed his lips before he crossed his arms over his chest impaiently. "I expect that you assist with both bathing and undressing me, and as your 'master' you should be delighted to have the opportunity to do such." he stated as he tilted his head his light orbs expecting before he turnned on his heel towards his bedroom where his master bathroom awaited. "hurry." he huffed though koru had been excited to be around the other male after knowing his little secret thoughts of course he couldnt show that he knew since that would tell jasper that he knew of his and london's tie.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:42 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

London smiled lightly as shefollowed behind Alice, a grin upon her face. She ran a hand through her silky hair as she skip down the steps and then ran put the front door, giggling slightly as she moved past Alice. "I'm so excited!" she mumbled softly as she came to a stop outside the door, waiting for Alice.

Jasper blushed deeply as he was told this, and a sense of nervousness washed over him, but of course, he hid that from
koru. As he was told to hurry, Jasper moved swiftly to follow Koru, focusing on trying to hide his emotions. But could he keep himself under control around the boy? That was the question. 'No. It's not an option. I need to keep myself under control..' he thought to himself, as his amber eyes scanned over Koru. 'But he's just so cute..' he groaned in his mind, shaking his head as if to get rid of his thoughts.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Little Broken Puppet

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 am
Arashi shivered at Aku's movement closer, and he certainly didn't mind him moving back. "He does need me..." Arashi whimpered defensively. His canine ears appeared in his dark hair and they drooped down in that way a dog who'd just been kicked looked. "Master Koru needs me... He'd never..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 am
Aku had arashi; maybe the canine didnt realize it now but he would soon enough, aku knew that any little look koru gave jasper would unravel the demon and soon enough he'd be crawling back with agreement that he wasnt 'needed' and it was then that he'd have to unravel jasper just a bit more and koru's ties with the two males would be completely broken, of course london was also a pending issue though she didnt seem tasteful of the young master as it was so that couldn't be to hard to ruin. The idea of it all was just to easy. Soon enough he could take everything from koru and look down upon the young master as he always had. he was pathetic and didnt have the slightest of what he'd just done. lifting a hand he gently stroked the semi-lengthed raven hair tilting his head. "its useless to say that ara..but i guess you'll have to see what im talking about...when you do ill be here" he implanted softly as he eyed the other male with soft lips parted in a smile. "now please enjoy a cup of tea" he offered lightly before sitting himself across looking at the canine.

Alice shut the door behind her and took london to her car, a rather nice one too but of course she did work for a powerful and rich man. They drove out of the manor with much ease and it seemed about a hour maybe a bit less before they finally got into the 'city' and came to the mall; The area big and welcoming with such rarity of not complete high class brats like koru. "Its not like where koru would shop but we dont want to look up prissy boys or something!" she laughed as she'd lead her new friend through the mall she herself looking about with a great enjoyment before urging london to look to a store. "Hey there's a good clothing store; its new and has some good trends that are in style now plus they have some great dresses and shoes that would look great on you!" she appointed looking to the other girl as if wondering if she'd agree to go into the store she'd brought up.

Koru sat himself on a bench like furnituring his leg held out in wait as he looked to the other male with light orbs. "hurry now." he noted nodding to the knee black socks that went up his slender leg. his blonde locks still messy and unevenly comb. Jasper had appeared not to be suspectant that he'd known of his thoughts of course he didnt think koru would near london to much had he? he didnt know but more importantly it didnt seem that jasper was thinking about anything he could claim but of course he could guess that it was something of undressing him with his own hands which made the young master want to laugh. it was a shame he couldnt read minds or any of their minds he didnt know what he'd dow now considering he was triangling between his servants though he could only imagine how terrible that was, he shouldnt even have the mind to think of doing such things much less choose. His small body leaned back against the wall his leg still held up becoming a bit tiring from being held up in wait.

[ i should be able to get on more cause i finally started school and wont have to worry about getting ready to much anymore : ) i missed you guys! ]  

To-shi to-shi12

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:16 pm
((-POUNCES TOSHI!- I MISSED YOU TOO!))
Arashi turned the tea down yet again. Not that he didn't appreciate it, but citrus was disgusting to him. And what good was it to accept something if you'd just spit it out or throw it up? The demon closed his eyes and pulled his knees to his chest in the chair. His ears had appeared from under his hair again, as his mind reeled with all manner of horrible thoughts. His heart ached and twisted as all manner of doubts slipped in. Then his lips curled back in a snarl.
Why the hell did any of this matter? He was a demon, he should have been causing hell for Koru the minute he stepped into this house. But he hadn't... he hadn't because... because he loved the boy. And that had never happened before; not even when he was a master himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

[[YAYYYYYY. you're back. :3 ]]
Jasper moved over to Koru, trying to hide the embarrassment that showed on his expression, as his cheeks flushed a light pink. He knelt down and slipped of the boys sock with ease, avoiding Koru's gaze as he began undressing the blonde. When he was done, he kept his gaze to the ground, and moved over to the bath tub, turning on the water and letting it get hot. His face became a deep re shade as he turned his back to koru, and he figedted with his hands as he waited for the water to become warm.

London smiled as she walked into the mall and looked around, watching as people walked by. She turned her attention to the store as Alice had pointed it out. A grin spreading across her face, she nodded her head vigorously, indicating she wanted to go there, and she moved swiftly and gracefully upwards the store.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Little Broken Puppet

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 pm
( : D yay im lovvveeeddd!)

Aku stared at the male sipping the sweet citrus in his cup hues lifted on him with soft amusement hid deep. "what will you do to get back at the boy you so easily crave?" he whispered softly. "perhaps. i could be of use; koru despises me for leaving him at his father's command. " he looked almost apologetic; of course in reality he really wasnt he was set for life now. looking to him he tilted his head. "perhaps when you've been beaten and bruised you'll fall back on making him feel the pain you felt." he shrugged to the offere not really caring since he was sure the demon would turn him down, for now that was. He leaned back with a sigh. "i never understood how koru liked the smell of vanilla; it was always too sweet." he mummbled looking at the liquid in his cup.

Alice lead the other female to the store hand and hand with a wide smile and laugh on her lips; it was during this time they'd go through a series of sets of clothes, dresses and things just for fun to try on.
//not sure what to type xDDD //

The blonde's head tilted as he stared at jasper as he undressed him without turnning his eyes at him even slightly; it was degrading to himself more then jasper in his mind out of fusteration the male stood from the bed and walked to the male in the bathroom slipping into the tub the still cool water swarming around his toes he leaned over cupping some water he threw it at him blue orbs hard. "is it shameful to stare at your master? as ive said you should enjoy this privilage to be able even lay your eyes on my body" he huffed shortly; up till then arashi was the only one that had seen koru in the nude. His skin was indeed flawless. a soft pale cream soft and oddly beautiful  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 pm
Arashi sighed. "Vanilla is soothing." he murmured. "Smooth and soft. That citrus stings." He looked toward the door, intentionally ignoring Aku's offer. "Are we done?" he asked after a moment. "I'd like to get to bed. Seeing as my previous plans for this night have been ruined."  

Varren Markov

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm
aku slowly nodded and waved him off passively much like koru tended to do; "sure sure" he appointed figuring how the switch of citrus to vanilla would go; much less his 'scent' that didnt match koru's of course that must have been due to him enjoying citrus more then vanilla but besides so he'd appointed that he'd have to put jasper and koru alone, of course if they werent already. "enjoy your night's rest ara-kun" he cooed softly sipping his drink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm
A low growl gurgled in Arashi's throat, "Don't call me that." he said and left the room. He made his way back to the room that he had been given, to the bed and sheets that still smelled like Koru's sweat. He buried his face in them and shifted to his canine form closing his eyes and whimpering until he fell asleep.  

Varren Markov

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:46 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

[[ I'm having major writers block. Can't think. Haha. ]]
Jasper glanced at Koru, but kept his gaze on his eyes, the deep blush still on his cheeks. "N-no.. It's not shameful.. I'm just.. Not use to seeing others.. Um nude." he muttered softly. He ran a hand through his hair, suddenly becoming shy. But why? 'Jasper you're not shy! You're insane. Get a hold of yourself...' his thoughts growled at him. His amber orbs wandered slightly over him, his flawless skin. How was it possible for someone to be so perfect?

London smiled as she walked out of the store with a few bags. Her eyes wandered around, and she realized she was still a tad bit hungry. Turning, she tilted her head slightly to the side as she looked at Alice. "How about we go to the food court?" she asked softly, running a hand through her silky hair, as she waited for her reply.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am
((Just a heads up, I'm gonna be away for the weekend))  

Varren Markov

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm
((Back!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 am
[ : ) nom nom nom nom : D i wove you arashiiiiiii~]

Koru watched the male's eyes scan along his body every inch of his skin feeling heated under his eyes, he leaned forward his hands reaching out to press against his shoulder as he pushed himself out slightly towards yet from the male so he could still look upon his small body. "Jaspah-ku " he whispered childishly as his lips parted with a light almost mocking and playful grin. "Do you want to touch me?" he asked lightly tilting his head. "the way you're looking at me looks like you want to eat me." he cooed lips pursing as he eyed the male with curiousity. he wanted to know the male's thoughts so badly, he'd become slightly jealous of jasper's sister london of her ability to know his every thought. Of course you couldnt have everything you wanted no matter how rich you were; Standing himself in the tub he grabbed a bottle and placed it in the other male's hands. body soap. "Then do so." he stated lightly shifting on his feet the heated water giving a light 'woosh' and trickle like sound. "or i'll have arashi do it, surely he wouldnt protest." he noted with a shrug as he pulled his eyes from the other male wanting to know what his reaction would be to the statement but gave no apparent sign of his desire to know just what the male would do. And now that he thought about it. arashi hadnt come back to his bedroom. but then again; it didnt seem likely that he would. perhaps later in the night he'd come to bed with him.

Alice laughed and nodded. "okay!" she cooed with a smile and sure enough the two girls went towards the food court many stares both of envy and desire from men and woman alike came about. "gee you really are beautiful london look at all the stares youre getting, you look just like a little doll im sure everyone envys your beautiful skin and flawless hair and figure." she noted with a playful note. "im so envyious myself!" she admitted lightly to the other girl with a light tone. "so what do you want to eat?" she asked tilting her head as she looked at the many options for lunch. "all of them look so wonder!" she cooed with excitement her brown locks bouncing on her shoulders, she looked so normal out of her maid uniform it was almost shocking to see her out of the dress that came to her ankles very un-flattering. But the small shirt that hugged her body and jeans that slipped down her thighs showed a rather well made body; of course not as slimming and doll like like london but decent for your average girl.  

To-shi to-shi12

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:24 am
User Image
Lσиɗσи Ғʀσsʈ

нσʟɗ мε тɩɡʜт...

[I see how it is, no love for me, eh? Dx Just kidding:3 ]
Jasper's face turned a red color, from a combination of anger and embarrassment. He had never been in such a situation before, and it was very awkward for him. But at the mention of Arashi's name, Jasper's jaw clenched. He took the soap bottle gently and then grabbed a wash cloth, noticing that the tub was filled, he shut off the water and then dipped the cloth into the warm liquid. ringing it out slightly, he squirted some soap into the cloth and then began to scrub Koru's body gently, like he was afraid that if he pressed to hard, he would break him. His eyes were careful and cautious, the redness now just settling upon his cheeks.

London blushed deeply at the comment that was made, a small smile playing on her lips. "You have nothing to be envious of.. You are very beautiful too Alice." she muttered, her eyes scanning the people. She had not noticed the looks that she was getting, but now, she saw them. Returning her eyes to the food choices, instead of the people, she thought about what she was hungry for, and then pointed to a chinease place. "How about there?" she asked in a smooth tone, tilting her head to the side, her Face still a pale pink shade.

αɴɗ ɴεʋεʀ ℓεт ɡσ...

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces