Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ignis
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

jumping in the air, he stepped on Unversed as he climbed higher and higher then plummeted to the ground and a large circle of fire shot up around him, destroying half of them and turned to Hikari when she spoke "yes, i was taught under Master Yin Sid" he said as he swung the Keyblade around five fireballs shot out towards five of the Unversed  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

they came bk to were alice lived and went over the
wall the wolves stayed in,the forest angel moved stealth like through the corridors until she found Alice room she waited for alice wondering what she would tell her but it better be good or alice wouldnt budge and she might have to be merril that left a horrible feeling in angels throat she sighed bitterly and continued to wait adrian sat next to angel and had the same feelings this was a disaster all its own " god if she brings those sweepers it was going to be a pain in, the a**"

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari and Alice charge towards the Unversed and strike them down, however Yami is helping his friend by sending dark magic. Hikari chanted her spell as she glow in pink light, she release her light magic and attacks them. Once she feel her magic is surged, she spins so fast and her keyblade is pointing up to the sky, her Spell Weaver has been release, "Taste of my gifted magic. Oh, I'm so sorry about that Yami-kun, I didn't mean too" she chanted in cute smile then she look at her friend in Blade of the Darkness and gave him an apology, but Yami is dizzy from spinning.
Alice speeds her attack with Ninjatou, she infuses her spiritual power to her sword along the light, she purify Unversed. She stay silent and follow the code of ninja assassins, "Where are they coming from?" she thought and continue fighting the darkness.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:57 pm
"Right."said Merril as she got her new guns out and aimed them at the monsters."One,Two,Three prepare for death."said Merril as she shot at them with perfect shoots everytime.
User Image
Sasame looked at Merril and saw the glow of darkness."Whoa Merrl...you have a deadly shot."he said.
"There is no time for being surprised!We need to keep everyone safe,Sasame!"she shouted as she grew bigger."Now you die!"she said as she blasted away some of the Axe Flappers with her tail.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm
"I hope that we can win this."said Serenity as she hashed away at the Axe Flappers.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 pm
"Don't worry,Serenity...we can beat them,remember you have that keyblade of yours."he told her as he shot out a ball of fire from his ring.."We have enough power in order to beat them."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice look at Merril, she smiles for her selection for Ivory and Ebony. She quickly pick naginata and tworl it around and to slain Axe Flappers before they will have a chance to attack her, but they got drove away from her because of her heart filled with pure light. Using her natural flexability, she lean backward and tworl her naginata with eyes closed. Hikari use her mizu element and wash them out, but few of them got drove out as they are afraid of her. She along with Spirit Yami use their powerful combine of dark and light magic and took some of them out. She can feel him looking at her, "You did really great," he said to her in calm smile, she gleamed, "You too."

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:49 pm
"Did we win?"asked Merril.
User Image
"I think so...do you see any more of those things?"asked Sasame."Wait...Milly,your a demon fox?"
"I don't see any more of them but I can't be sure."she said."Yes I am,Sasame...don't like it?"she asked him.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:55 pm
"Yay!We did it...we beat them all!"said Serenity as she jumped up into the air.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm
"Geez...it's about time...Hikari,how are you feeling?"asked Loke transforming back to his other outfit."Are you ok?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

After that happen, Hikari and Alice felt really tired and nearly out of energy as they sat on the ground close to each other and made their pure light slightly increase, but suddenly one of Unversed pop out and prepare to attack two princesses. Alice and Hikari couldn't fight back, but it got shot by Sacred Arrow, which Alice recognize it through her study, "The sacred arrow, could it be..." she said slowly and turn around to see Priestess Hotaru with two familiar faces, her eldest twin brothers. Kaito made a smirk, "Just in nick of time, baby sister," he said in teasing smile, yet Hiro and their mother smile, although the twins didn't wore the samurai, but the assassin.
Hikari look at them, but she heard Loke as she look at him. She gave him a smile and nod, "Hai, I'm okay. Thanks to Alice-san's medicine, it really works."

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm
"Oh am I glad your okay,Hikari."said Serenity as she gently hugged Hikari."So now that your healed...where are we going to go?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:35 pm
"Yeah me too,and don't you have to find someone?"asked Loke."And just so you know the organization I work has some info on people and it updates itself without anyone touching it."
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:38 pm
"Do you have to leave now?"asked Merril."If you are then lets be friends okay,Serenity?"
User Image
"Yeah...why don't you stay for a night?"asked Sasame."Besides...I'll be your friend too."
"Yes,me too!"said Milly as she went back to her normal size.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice look at three survivor of Nazumi clan, she let out tears of joy, "O... O... Onii-san!" she cried and embraced Kaito and Hiro, they chuckled until, they exchange glances and made a dog pile on her, they laugh so loud, "Fooled you Alice-chan!" they said really playfully talk to her, yet Alice strikes back by being rough, until she look at Hotaru, who smiles, "Don't worry sweetie, I save your brother from hanging, but I couldn't save your father and find you," she said in sad tone, and Alice found out who she really is as she cry and hug her missing mother, her hood is down "Mom!" she cried and continue to cry, which Hotaru understands and stroke her daughter's white hair.
Hikari look at Alice and notice the half perfect amulet made of gold and silver from Merril, but she decide not to talk about it. She look at Loke and Serenity, she pull her demonic mirror out, "Let's try London, shall we," she suggest and the mirror open the portal by showing Big Ben. She look at Alice as she wave, "Alice-san, we will meet again. I sure Hinata-san meets you too." she call out to her new friend princess.
Alice look at Hikari as she sniff, "I sure we will meet again without get ourselves hurt by Dark Lords." she said to her and watch her jump through the demonic painting to Big Ben.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games