Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:05 pm
(Yeah, you could just have her say she doesn't really like the name the media gave her. Have us start calling her something else when we're out in public.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena followed, pulling her hood off her face. "I wonder if an elevator would work even if we found one," she said softly, thinking aloud as she caught up to Alexia. "Hey, Alexia, have you ever met the Alchemist? Think he would join us if we asked him to?" she asked.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 pm
"Why not have both? Stealing some food from these joints would be like taking candy from a baby. Maybe even easier than that." Skye said as she looked at the two fast food places. One of the easiest places to cause chaos considering there's hardly any security there.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 am
Zury nodded. "Well, I've never really been called by a Hero name, considering that I've never really gone out of my way to stop crime..." she said, leaning on a wall. She rubbed her head. "I like Tide....cause I can control water..and we're by a bay...." she said, looking at the others. "What do you guys think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby looked behind her to see the wall formed then looked back to Kyo to see the sand around his legs. She put her fists up as a boxer "I must break you" she said, a little more darkly which wasn't saying much for her frivolous actions in general, but she was serious. She didn't like being contained in any form really. She glowed brightly as she exploded to the wall he formed then exploded off the wall to another wall, and another once more gaining height to the roofs.  

MindxHunter

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 am
Haruko looked up at the T and looked for a doorbell,"hmmm....no no, it would be rude to knock, Jabir. We must ring the doorbell and then fight. Silly imp." "Oh! Found it!" she elled as she pushed the small button.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 am
"Sorry but your already like the fly trapped in the web" he said shaking his head as more particles formed a roof over the are they were in. He was really trapping her within the alley way and not making much room to really work with as he took a few step's back. "Just give up I don't want to have to hurt you" kyo said looking at her sincerity filled his voice and it was evident he was honest in what he said at this point violence wasn't the option he was looking for simply a quick and painless end for both of them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am
"Tide sounds good" Nik herd a noise and flipped out "you city people have loud birds...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 am
Haruko continued to ring the doorbell continuously.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am
- OOC: *shrugs* -

"I've heard of him, but never seen him." Alexia said before answering Zury, "Tide is a cute name. You look like a Tide. Not literally though." The ringing and Nik's foreignness made her growl. "That's not a bird." she said, making a shadow solidify and go to the door. The shadow slid under the door and reformed into a blobby mess-since she didn't use someone's shadow-in front of Haruko.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Haruko smiled,"Hi! Are you the dragon I've heard so much about? Who lives here. A princess? Oooh! I would love to meet a princess!"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm
Alexia sensed through her shadow it was the crazy chick from earlier and had the shadow form a blobby fist, aiming it at Haruko's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 pm
(I don't think the Tower actually has a doorbell. That just seems a bit incongruous, but...whatever...)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded in agreement about Zury's codename. When Alexia sent the shadow outside, she did something similar. Just like the original Raven had a soul-self, so did Rowena, and she sent it to help fight off the intruder. That girl again. She knew something hadn't been right about her.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 pm
(geeze you guys are hostile.)

"Ack!" Haruko got pounched and skid across the sand. SHe stood up and looked at the shadow, her bottom lip, bleeding. "Hey!" she shouted,"I eat jellybeans with that lip!" She wasn't exactly mad, just upset about her jellybean eating lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm
"I know that but we have to show a little restraint." He said crossing the street to where the armored trucks were. He knocked on the side of the truck to get the guards attention. THe guards came to see what was happening. "Kill them if you like." He said grabbing the bags of money and sticking it into one bag.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm
(Maybe we're just being protective of our territory.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games