Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Rin128564

"Oh, no it's fine. I'm not all to hungry really." She smiled and looked around at all the shops in town."Thank you for the officer though."

((I'm not really sure what to do))

((Me either...if it's fine with Voodoo then maybe some bad guys can come pick a fight with us where my character reveals her powers only to the bad guys and her since she's there and maybe you can get your powers too))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 pm
"You are an idiot, how do you summon fire and a flaming sword and instantly think you have super speed?" Seth asked, dumbfounded at Berner's thought process.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm
Rin128564

((Me either...if it's fine with Voodoo then maybe some bad guys can come pick a fight with us where my character reveals her powers only to the bad guys and her since she's there and maybe you can get your powers too))

((She already has hers, she was trying to hide her sparking hand earlier. The bad guy thing would be nice, I kind of want to hurt something))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:54 am
"HEY!!" he got tickded from being called dumb again "What are you talking about?! What Fire?! What sword?!  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am
Allison followed Dez a little more close in fear of something terrible happening, but she wanted answers. She grabbed his wrist and yanked at him , but not enough to stop him. Just enough to know she was playing, as she dug her nails against his skin lightly. She let go as she raised her voice a little "It's not a scratch! And what was all that? You just went X-men on them!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 pm
((thats fine. have a few guys pick a fight with you guys))

Dez sighed. "I don't know!" He snapped at her. "I just know I can fight back now!" he said glaring at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm
'This is...a zodiac power....' Eva thought with wonder. While the others were talking about what had just happened, she stood a few feet from the group, tugging the collar of her shirt down a bit to look at the symbol that had appeared just above her left breast. At least it would be covered by clothes, so her parents wouldn't think she got a tattoo.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm
Molly walked up to Dez and Allison. "Dez, please don't yell at her. She's just worried about you and cares about your welfare. You don't want to lose a friend like her." she said in a gentle voice. She didn't want to anger him more by yelling.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 pm
"Shes not my friend. shes my cousin. I'm fine." He said as he kept walking as he pulled away from Allision  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm
Molly sighed. "He's more bull headed than Berner." she mumbled. "Sorry I can't help." she said to Allison.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:25 pm
Allison felt the sting as he yanked from her. There was hurt in her eyes, tears developed then left before they could fall as she nodded at Molly, losing her desire to really chat as she went quiet. "It's ok, thanks" she said quickly, and still followed Dez incase more did come she'd do the smart thing and stick with the one that can fight, atleast until she felt there weren't more and she could make it home.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:12 pm
"So, is this what we have to do now? Take those mob guys out every time they show up like some kind of superheroes?" Eva asked gently as she caught up with the rest of the group, wanting to stick with people who had the same experience as her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Berner turned to Eva with a thumbs up "Seems like it. Sounds awesome if you aske me. Were like those heroes in the comic books!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 pm
"No...we have to lay low.The Mobsters will be the least of your worries." Theo said as he walked. "You need ot learn to use and control your powers." He said as he wlaked down a alley. "Follow me." He told everyone

Dez followed Theo ignoring his hurt hand as he kept walking.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm
"You make it sound like you've been doing this for a while now...How long have you had your powers?" Eva asked as she followed Theo.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games