Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona blushed dark red and glared at Ares, not wanting to let on how much she liked the two girls fondling her. "Yeah, you better be sorry..." She trembled and gripped Mari's wrists, trying to get her lover to let her go. "C-c'mon, Mari... We can finish this at home..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

"Awwww man... But Iona! I was just starting to have fun! Can we stay? Pleeeeeeeease?" She begged in a shockingly childish voice, then proceeded to grope and n** at the other woman. "Pleeeease? Let's stay..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona gasped, her grip on Mari's wrists weakening. She was sure now that the wetness between her legs was showing on her jeans, and squirmed in embarrassment. "Nnn... B-But... Mari..." She bit back a moan and glanced uncomfortably at Poseidon. She didn't really mind if Ares stayed... After all, what was one more woman? But to be quite honest, she feared the god of the sea. The last time she'd seen him, he was violent and forceful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Poseidon turned abruptly and wandered into the living room area, suddenly deciding a nice nap would do him some good. It seemed Ares was in the mood for a bit of fun, and he wanted her to be happy. After all, the God of the sea had given her a year of pain and misery.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares sighed in satisfaction as she settled herself onto the couch near her cousins. They had finally finished pleasuring each other (for now) and had rested and tidied themselves up before retiring back to the bedroom to talk before Iona and Mari took their leave. Ares drew her knees against her chest and looked at the other girls thoughtfully. "Were either of you ever told what happened in Tartarus? To... Poseidon and I?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Mari looked at the woman and shook her head slowly, brushing back a lock of dark blue hair from her face. She shifted uncomfortably as she replied, "No. I honestly was.... was trying to get back to being normal..... It really messed me up... I was already weak, but then I was under water..... Fire can't work under water.... And you... you and Poseidon were...... you were going..." she felt her lower lip tremble as she tried to push away the memory, the fear and emotions swamping over her slowly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona wrapped an arm around Mari's shoulder. "Shh, it's okay, honey... We're safe now, they're not our enemies anymore. Ares wouldn't hurt you." She looked over at the girl curiously. "Why do you ask if we know what happened?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Ares

"I'm sorry about that, Mari... Really, I regret it more than anything else." Ares blushed and shifted slightly at Iona's question. "Well... It's just... What happened there changed me more than anything else ever has... And I could use some advice about how I feel now, as lame as that might sound." Ares nibbled her lower lip, her face burning with humiliation at what she was going to tell the girls. "After Athena turned me into a girl, Poseidon was tricked into... into... w-well... raping me. For the past full year, day in and day out."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Mari shuddered at hearing the full details, her face pale for Ares as she felt her left eye twitch. The goddess had felt Poseidon once when he and Zeus had tried to rape her, and when he was turned on, he was no small male. She could only imagine the agony that the woman had felt when she had been first changed into a female from being a male, and that it had NOT been gentle. Still, she said the bitter words in her heart before a filter could stop her, "Serves you right....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares nodded quickly. "I know. I know I deserved every second of pain, Mari. And Poseidon suffered with me; he wasn't permitted to take pleasure from... what he did. But that's not what I'm confused about." She shifted again and lowered her eyes to the floor. "I... I think... I love Poseidon now... I don't know if that should even be possible, or if it's just Stockholm's Syndrome... I don't know if I'm just a masochist or what... I'm so confused about it... Is it normal for me to want him? Is it even okay?" Ares bit her lower lip again, blinking back tears. "And... What if he doesn't want me?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Mari looked up at Ares and smirked softly before saying in a soft voice, "Well.... that depends.... Was he brutal the entire time Ares? And I think he does love you. When we entered, he was ready to fight us when you were in the bed. I think you changed him somehow."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona laughed and rolled her eyes. "Ares, I saw the way Poseidon looked at you. Like you were the only important thing in the world. He's totally in love with you... Though I have to say this is the weirdest love story ever."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares shook her head. "No... In the last few months, he became very kind... He focused all of his energy on not hurting me anymore..." She blushed and swiped a hand across her eyes in a motion that was supposed to be subtle. "He's so gentle now... I wish I could make him see that I love him, and don't hold him responsible for any of it... I can see the guilt in his eyes when he looks at me. I don't want him to feel bad when he's with me. I want... I want to make him happy."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona smiled and hugged Ares, taking Mari's hand and standing up. "Well, then, there's only one thing for you to do. Go tell him. That's the only way he'll know." Iona smiled at her cousin once more and then vanished along with Mari. It was time for them to go home.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas