Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm
((Let's wait a bit for Strifer to post, okay?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm
((Agreed))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:08 pm
((Sorry. Work + Diablo 3 = lazy posting))

Kylar mounted his horse, and broke off in a gallop next to Sardain, using a little amount of time to catch up. "Had I wanted to sneak up on you, you would not have known." Kylar paused for a moment before responding to the rest of Sardain's statement. "The guard met his fate upon the enchanted doors. The mage was in my path to the orb and was disposed of in order to ensure I was not too long in retriving the object." He paused for a moment again. "The mission was a success, I gather." The statement wa a question. He had not failed a mission in a long time, and as such he wanted to continue his streak, but also perhaps gain favor of the dragon so that he may gain dragon's blood.

Azoth smiled and led the way to the gates, which was not that long a walk. Upon the guard's seeing him at the gate they panicked. "Halt! Do not move!" In the following moments, four guards came through the gates with pikes pointed at Azoth. He simply smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. There was little he could. Actually, there was a lot he could, but in it's own from this was chaotic. Returning to the scene of where he had .... Well made a scene. "My, so you do remember me. Here I was thinking I'd just blend in." With the remark the guards looked at each other, one of them audibly gulping. "I will go inform the captain about the situation!" Azoth simply wiated, his foot tapping on the ground impatiently. "It seems I will be held up here momentarily. Please proceed in if you'd like." Azoth shrugged his shoulders as he said his statement to Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 am
((Es okay, we understand))

"Maxx is my best friend, he puts up with all my crap and is there when i need him..." Raven returned Sylvia's smile. "When Maxx got sick I still went to try and play with him, we were both really little, and I stayed by hi because I knew he'd do the same for me, and no, nothing is between us, we're just friends."

"A few minutes..." Maxx said is a small voice, then he cleared his throat and tried again, in a stronger voice. "A few minutes... W-What was that about.. Exactly...? " Maxx folded his arms, but more out of comfort of trying to stop his hands from shaking than trying to be demanding.

Sasha Jumped when Aleck touched her. "Wha...? Oh....How long was I out..?" She rubbed on of her eyes and pushing an annoying strand of hair out of her face. "Oh... Right... Totally forgot.. Heh.." She scratched the back of her head in embarrassment, then narrowed her eyes as the strand was back in her face, "Gimme a minute..." she swung her legs over the arm and set them down, she took her hair down, flipped her head over and ruffled her hair, then she pulled it back into a high ponytail and put it back up. "Ah, much better... Now, what were you saying?" She asked looked at Aleck.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 pm
((You have Diablo 3 too?))

Elistral craned her head back to take in the entirety of the main building. Each time that she visited, which sadly hadn't been often enough as she now realized, it still amazed her. The amazement came from the transformation the palace had gone through. "If these walls contain all of that knowledge, then the Library of Lights pales in comparison..." She allowed herself to stare for a few moments in awe, and then her feet were already moving towards the entrance.

Verin found that it became increasingly harder to focus on exploring the house with each passing moment. Something was bugging him. Maybe it was a physical pain that he hadn't registered? He gulped down the rest of his tea before setting the cup on a low table, then swung his bag of belongings off his shoulder. With a few quick motions he had the complicated strap system undone and was rooting through its contents, shoving everything aside. Nothing had been jabbing him in the back through the leather, and it was most certainly not how weighty it was. A puzzled look crossed over his face as he stood back up, gripping the bag tightly in one hand. No, it wasn't the bag...And he hadn't been injured in the last few days, either. Although he'd almost been burnt to a crisp early that day, but thanks to his watch he was unscathed. Then realization hit him, and his gloved hand shot to clasp the accessory only to cringe away from it suddenly. "Oh s**t[/]..."

"Thanks, Azoth. Not that I want to abandon you, you seem like a nice guy, but I have things to do and people to avoid," Fenrir gave a large, warm smile at the dragon. "Have fun!" he said with a bow and nearly gave the guards a heart attack when he was no longer standing there.

Like a bird riding a thermal, Crow spiraled down slowly to land on the grass before Sardain's home. The grounds were completely silent as he walked onto the path leading up to the doors. Even his pet Ezekiel kept uncharacteristically quiet. Personally, Crow had no qualms against Sardain save for the quick change of mood that the knight was prone to thanks to injury. It had taken one small sliver of rock falling from an above stalactite as he flew down to greet the newcomers who were to be endowed with Eon's blood at behest of the king and Crow had found himself evading the man's scythes in midair. A shudder came with the remembered memory, although it was gone an instant later when the door opened before he was able to knock. The servant inside informed him that the knight had not yet returned and it would be wise to leave unless he wanted to be reported for trespassing. Sensing an obvious dislike, he did leave, turning his wings to the second estate on his list. Maybe Aleck was back instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 am
"Well, you wouldn't be able to kill me with those tiny daggers any way. But yes, the mission was a success. No one knows who it was and no one is following us so the distraction worked. We'll be long gone before they discover the mage. But I wonder what Eon wishes to have the orb for." Sardain thought hard for a moment before speaking again, shrugging as he did so. "Oh well, not for us to need to know. Should take till sunset to reach home though. Ready for a hard ride?" Sardain looked at the assassin, noting every minute detail of his eyes and face.

Aleck laughed, amused by Sasha's annoyed fit. "First off, dinner is ready. We'll be heading down to the dining room now. I hope you're hungry." Aleck stood up with that and headed towards the door. "Secondly, you're adorable when you just wake up, or when you're annoyed." Aleck opened the door, motioning for Sasha to go first. "Ladies first."

Strider bent over and got his shades from the floor, replacing them on his face. "Well that way I see the future is I interpret signals from that future and as you just witnessed it can be rather strong and overwhelming. Sorry for the scare. Oh, and about the eye." Strider pointed towards his left eye. "We all have our inner monsters, I just have one in the literal sense. Everything comes with a price, even your freedom. But don't let what I said get to you. It's still a far off future, as far as I know. But when it happens you'll have to be strong. Oh and cut the tough guy routine, be nicer to other people. No need in being overly protective of Raven, especially when it comes to Verin. Don't let his own tough guy act fool you, underneath he's just as nervous and paranoid as you are, you're actually a lot alike. Speaking of that boy, hey Verin! You okay?" Strider yelled down the hallway in which Verin had gone, worried he had hurt himself after hearing all the rustling from one of the rooms.

"Yeah, not a half bad place, needs some more statues but other than that it's perfect." Jake went up to the gates and moved his hands in a strange patern infront of them, releasing magic to form a magic seal. When he was finished the seal entered the door, light bursting from the gates as they began to creek open to reveal the sprawling atrium that was the entrance hall. It was filled with piles of books everywhere, some floating away down different hallways to be shelved. It was very bright and ornate inside, several murals on the high domes ceiling. It looked a lot like like the original Grand Library. "This is where the books are written and sent to be shelved. All new information is being written as we speak."

Demios walked up the obsidian steps behind Jake and Elistral. When he stepped inside the entrance hall he whistled, turning his head up and spinning around to take in all the movement, not caused by any visible means. "An automated library. Unheard of. My library pales to this. How many book are there exactly?" Demios looked over at Jake with a look of perplexity.

Jake thought for a moment. "Two hundred and eighty six billion, three hundred and fifty two million, six hundred and seventy four thousand, eight hundred and two....wait, now three." Jake smiled at Demios who now wore a long, opened jaw.

Sylvia was embarressed, she had seen that he loved her so she had assumed. "Oh, i'm sorry. I merely assumed. Excuse me." Sylvia sipped in the last of her tea, placing it down on the table, a look of embarressment on her face.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:04 am
Sasha blushed, annoyance flashing across her face, she opened her mouth to give Aleck a snappy come back but her stomach growled, stopping her. She sighed and walked to the door, shaking her head. "Am not..." She muttered passing Aleck and waiting for him in the hallway. Arms folded.

Maxx nodded, "I've seen weirder.." And winced, wishing he hadn't said that, he attempted to change the subject. "And it's hard not to around Raven... If challenged she'll act like an even bigger tough guy, I fully blame her brother but that's not the point." Maxx rubbed the back of his neck, and sighed. "Besides if I don't she'll go into to protective 'big sister' mode..." Maxx never minded it, he only minded it when they were around people.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Sylvia." Raven felt bad now. "Ummm... How did you and Strider meet... exactly?" Raven asked, trying to get Sylvia to be happy again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 am
"Well it was only my opinion." Aleck chuckled as she was annoyed again. Aleck began to walk down the hallway, passing paintings and ornate tables with magnificent vases of flowers upon them. They would see doors disperssed along the hallways tha matched the wood of the ornate tables as well all the way until they reahed a set of stairs. The stairs had a polished red wood hand rail with golden posts along its length. After climbing down the steps Aleck was met by another door, more ornate than the doors before having red and gold trim. Aleck opened it and allowed Sasha to pass first. "I hope you're hungry."

Sylvia smiled, her eyes brightening with the memories of the events that led to her and Azeois falling in love. "Well, it was after a great and terrible battle between my people and an opposing clan of elves. My entire clan was wiped out that day and I was laying in the heaps of my fallen clan, clinging to life when Azeois found me. He rescued me and personally nursed me back to health. Even with his magic the wound was an unholy one." Sylvia lifted her shirt enough for the long scar running down the length of her stomach to be seen. "It took me three months to fight the corruption and then another two to heal enough to stand on my own. He was with me the entire time. It was during the two months that I fell in love with him, though. He of course was completely blind sided but he has always been weak to attack when it comes to emotions." Sylvia smiled to herself remembering the look on his face the first time she told him.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm
((Let's wait again?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm
((KK.))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm
((NEVER!! Waiting will not be tolerated. Such acts are punishable by death.))

Kylar listened to Sardain as he spoke about the orb. "A loyal knight does not question the orders of those who he is sworn to." Fortunately Kylar was not a knight. He was an assassin, he only did what was necessary for the highest bidder, and even then he could do as he chose should it not fit his liking. "Compared to what we have done, riding is not hard." His voice was flat as he said it, but it was the closest he would get to a jab or a witty remark.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 am
((May the odds ever be in your favor. Sorry you saying that made me think of that saying.))

Sasha followed Aleck as he led her, she looked around at the furnishings in the hallway. "I know you and I both heard my stomach growl so i'm hoping i'm hungry too..." She said it still looking around in the hallway, she was about to walk in when she suddenly stopped and her left hand when to her cape, as if feeling for something. She put her right hand in a side pocket and pulled her mothers book out, staring at it. "Do you remember me putting thins there?" Sasha asked Aleck, because she didn't. The book was rapped in a long leather cord and had a golden design of a butterfly on the front with her moms name, she was looking at the book as she walked into the room, murmuring thanks to Aleck for holding the door open, she then turned and waited on him, putting the book back.

Raven grinned as Sylvia told her story, "Wow... My er- friend had a scar kinda like that, but a bit stranger, and not on her stomach, but hey! Even though he didn't know at first doesn't mean that your love for each other will waver, i'm sure it was a shock for him, but hey, isn't it a shock for everyone?" Raven smiled again, not knowing that she just stated her biggest flaw, "And besides, he stuck with you the entire time, he must have felt something for you too, since he didn't know you at first and all, and i can honestly say I've never met a couple that's been together as long as you two." Or anywhere as close as long.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 pm
((Well then don't kill me, it's in my nature to wait. D= ))

Elistral reached over and pushed Demios's mouth closed before looking all around. It was truly impressive, but not as grand as its predecessor. Where the walls were not being covered by some decoration or other the dark color offset the wonder. "And more and more books will continue to be written for who knows how long," She said, more than a little impatient now that a path to an answer was in sight. "Will you be joining us in finding the books, or a book, Jake?"

"Uh...give me a moment to figure out how to answer." Verin called back as calmly as he could. He also steeled his mind, just in case Strider felt inclined to take a looksee. Unless this was a major problem he didn't want any panic while things were actually peaceful for once. The watch looked unassuming, a complete ploy that deceived its very useful nature. The best way to describe it was a "magic sender-backer". But he hadn't used it like that in such a long time that he'd actually forgotten that the dangers it could pose. Today was the first reminder.

Even though a wild expanse of land separated the two knights' homes it was easy to see that the second in command was there contrary to his companion's absence. Or maybe he wasn't, and it was just his servants there. Something about knights being able to hold such a large amount of property struck Crow as 'wrong'. He wasn't from the kingdom but he was sure that it was a newly established practice. The lights shining from the building's windows were bright even with the onset of sunset, which was still but an hour or two away. He squinted as he circled a few times above the roof with Zeke, dropping lower and lower to the ground with each pass. On the last one he folded his wings close to his body and dropped feet first into the grass in the front of the expansive house. Zeke settled again on his shoulder as he walked up to the door and rapped with his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 pm
((Oh, btw Ty, I forgot to tell you. Sardain has no servants. All the butlers and maids in the city are afraid to work there after his massacre of all the help back when he was a child.))

"Putting what where?" Aleck led Sasha to her seat, pulling it out so that she could sit down, before taking his seat at the head of the table next to her. It was a long table, almost filled with food on their side. "I told them to go easy but I guess they were just happy I was home." A butler came up to inform him that Crow was at the door in a hushed voice. "Ah, invite the bird brain in and lead him here." The butler bowed and walked off to answer the door. "Crow, one of me and Sardain's friends."

"Perhaps not, but the one who asks nothing knows only what he is told to be true. I would much rather ask forbidden questions than ask none at all. But it can be hard, especially when you're being followed by a drake made to protect the orb." Sardain pointed at a large shadow high above them. "I suspect that it'll swoop down at any moment."

Strider paused in thought before he decided to go and investigate. He poked his head around the door frame to look at Verin. "What's wrong? You don't look too good." Strider looked at Verin a few moments, sensing some sort of magical ploy going on but he had steeled his mind against him. "Blocking me out won't help you. What's wrong?"

"You'll excuse me but you seem a little uncomfortable. I guess I forgot that humans only live but short lives. But you should take your own words into account." Syvlia winked at Raven and then sat back in her chair, hearing Strider talk to Verin. "Everything okay in there?"

Demios blushed a bit as Elistral shut his mouth. "Yeah, i'm sure you'll be able to show us where they are in an instant. It'd be a whole lot faster." Demios continued to look around as he followed both of them.

"No, I can only show you the way. I'll have to go to the center of the library and try to keep your side calm for as long as I can. You'll need it. Now come on, enough sight seeing, i'll have to give you a few things before you start your journey. Follow me." Jake started off towards the stairs to the second level, where a door was waiting partially open.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm
Sasha happily sat in the chair, giving Aleck a smile. "Never mind, it's... not important, now. "Hey, at least you know they like you." Sasha said with a laugh. She watched the butler. "You seem to have a lot of friends, Aleck." Sasha mussed. Now that she was worried about the book she could feel it in her cape. She'd check on it after dinner. "Ya know, I have a friend named after a type of bird, too." As soon as Sasha said it, she wished she hadn't. Talking about her friends when they weren't there hurt a little because she missed them.

"My dad used to tell people I never got uncomfortable." Raven said laughing a bit. "And why would I have to take my words into account?" Raven was truly stumped at that statement. "I don't see a reason to."

Maxx followed Strider, "Everything okay?" Maxx heard Sylvia ask the same question in the other room. He wondered how she and Raven were doing.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff