Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:00 pm
"Dull?" he asked her with a smirk shaking his head somewhat as she seemed to be thinking of something to do. A place that would be entertaining for the both of them. He could only imagine an area she would think of taking him. "By all mean's then Surprise me" he laughed shifting his weight a bit as he looked around. For the time being the carnival needed neither of there attention's so why bother with simply staying. The sun had gone down eliminating the need for him to wear clothing to cover himself from it.

Being pulled suddenly Lee's mind fell from his thoughts as he was tugged along. For her size and her body composition Karma held a surprising amount of strength tho Lee usually let her drag him around of free will. As they passed through the portal he shook his head. His retina contracting and expanding rapidly for a moment as his vision returned to normal. All around him the sounds of other's from the dark side of humanity filled his ears and scents from inhuman foods and other things wafted to his nose. "So it seems" Lee said looking around watching a small elf child run past him giggling in chase of a goblin child.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

"I've been here a couple times with my master. It's quiet fun, especially the small bar's." she giggled as well and continued pulling Lee along. Some of the people selling things had greeted her and others offered both her and Lee things to buy. Karma bought somethings she needed for later on and she even bought some food. She gave a screwier to Lee that had different insects and what seemed like organs from who knows what impaled in the long wooden stick. She ate her's as she continued walking around, pointing out certain "street" performers. It was like another carnival though it was more of their kind and no killing though that did ruin the fun..but every now and then there would be a huge fight resulting in the death of a couple.

Karma then pulled Lee into a narrow door and they now stood in a bar, several creatures walking about. Some were races she never heard of, some very ugly and some good looking but not too good looking. In the far back were about three vampires. Two males and a female. They had looked over there way before continuing their conversation. Karma basically skipped over to the bar and had Lee sit next to her. Compared to outside, it was some what quieter in there. "So, hows about we talk about something other than the carnival and blood shed and what not."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm
(Bump because Halloween is in eight days and I'm excited! whee )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:15 am
Keeping his eyes ever watching Lee simply gave a few soft stares at the creatures that filled the streets. It was like a bazaar he had seen pictures of inside of magazines. Seeing food put into his face the vampire looked it over passing up the insects for the organs and eating only them before tossing the stick to the side. Like vegetables he didn't like the taste of the insects. Following after he Lee kept quiet with the witch knowing more then him of the area he simply decided to listen.

Again being pulled away thru another door he flexed his claws a bit. They were within a bar now one with vampires. Looking towards the other group of vampires Lee looked them up and down for a bit. It had been a while now since he had seen his own race being the only one within the carnival. Taking his seat Lee shook his hand. He had been being pulled around for awhile now tho he didn't mind it he wondered what other's viewing them from the outside thought they might be. "Something such as what pray tell" he questioned her his full attention shifting as he gazed to her.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Karma glanced back when she heard shuffling coming from the small group of vampires. They made their way to the back, their eyes making contact with hers. She looked away with a shrug and now had her full attention on Lee. She smiled and rested her elbows on the counter as her chin rested on the back of her hands. "What do you mean by Lee? I'm not quiet sure what you're talking about." She looked over at the bartender who came by to ask what they wanted. Karma only asked for a glass of wine and she let Lee answer the man.

For a moment it was silent and she could sense a couple of others in the room looking over at them. Apparently, everyone here was a regular and they were two strangers sitting and talking like they belonged. None of them held any bad intentions, they just found the "couple" interesting. Though some began to whisper to themselves as if telling what was going to happen not to long from now. It was like being in a classroom in high school.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:24 pm
"Well the question was rather simple you wished to talk about something else besides the carnival but you didn't give any form of topic" Lee said having looked over to the other vampires. He was never one to get along with them even when he was with the one that had turned him his relationship with the other's of the house was on rocky ground at best. Turning back to Karma he shook his head somewhat as the bartender came over. "A glass of O positive with a hint of AB negative" Lee said to the man dark crimson eyes gazing up at him for a moment a hint of dark intent mixed in only for a moment.

The silence of the room caught his attention as he turned looking back at the others. He could hear there voices and there labels of them. "A couple" Lee laughed a bit looking back to karma as he shook his head. "Lets hope there is a fight or some peon decides to do something stupid" he laughed his fangs showing. A sight that usually proved his enjoyment in something or his aggravation which it was depended on the atmosphere. "So then back to my question. What would you like to talk about" he asked her reaching over and running his finger from her forehead down her face and over the brim of her nose.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Karma caught the look the bartender gave Lee so she watched him from the corner of her eyes. Slowly she began to get a bad feeling and for a moment she felt six pairs of eyes jabbing at the back of her head. Slowly she glanced back only to see a door close, a door in which the group of vampires had gone in. She shrugged once more not really paying to much attention to it and managed to hear some of the whispers and the "couple" statement. Karma glanced over at Lee and chuckled lightly, "It's like being in a room filled with gossiping teenagers."

Her drink was brought over to her as well as Lee's before either of them drank what they got, Karma tapped his glass when he wasn't looking, then her own to make sure it was safe to drink. She took a sip and smiled, "What would I like to talk about? Well I suppose we can talk about why you don't like me." She chuckled and nudged him, clearly only joking. Karma glanced around for a moment before thinking of something to really talk about. "Well how about you tell me more about yourself and I can do the same."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 pm
"Ahh but there words entice and captivate" Lee said moving his hand as he drug it lightly over Karma's cheek before pulling it away and looking towards the groups that where talking about them flashing a show of fangs as he drew his finger slowly across his bottom row of teeth. "Each of these fools simply drive my urge to tease at there words and play with there minds" he laughed as he sat there his eyes watching each of the people in the bar especially the door the vampire's had gone into.

"Hmm why I don't like you" he said spinning back around in his seat as he picked up his drink and let the sweet sanguine liquid pass over his lips and onto his tongue. The flavor was of someone in there mid thirties not quite his favorite but he hadn't specified age either so. "I suppose being a test subject is a bit of a turn off." he laughed setting the half empty glass down infront of him and turned his eyes upon her. "More about the undead adonis known as Lee" he questioned rubbing the bottom of his chin slightly. "Well outside of death there is nothing of real importance to tell" he laughed running a finger over rim of his glass. "But what would you like to know?"

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Karma chuckled and gently pushed him in a flirtatious way, but only in the eyes of those in the room for this was Karma's nature. "You are not a test subject, that and all you have to do is say one little word Lee. N-O." She smiled and took another sip of her wine as she tapped her hands on the counter, making sure to avoid the splinted wood...if she were to draw even a drop of blood...who knows what would happen. Karma pursed her lips and thought about what she wanted to know.

"I want to know who you think you are," She faced him and smiled, wondering if he understood what she meant.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 pm
"An undead scourge upon the world who's only redeeming things are a very resilient body and the looks of a Ambercrombie and Fitch model" he said with a stern face. After a moment the sternness broke and a large grin traced across his face. "A question like that would be better asked to someone that actually thinks anything about themselves" he told her returning to his glass as he drug his finger over the lip. "I see myself as nothing more then a piece of flesh given a longer life unwillingly by someone.T hen trained to control myself until near mental and physical collapse only to find myself dancing around and playing looky loo with the human's" he told her all seriousness in his voice. "What I think I am is an insignificant number in the masses of the populace simply left to dwindle on as humanity around me fall's into crumble in the hands of man" he commented looking at her as he pulled his drink to his lips.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

"Sounds about right," Karma said as she had her elbows rested on the counter again, her chin in her palms as she stared straight ahead. "There is only a very small percent of humans and creatures alike that find themselves to be insignificant. I agree 100% with you Lee, though it's funny how my faster liked debating me on that topic. He said, 'You have more significance than you think, we all do, but especially you.'" She pondered the memory as she stared forward with a distant look in her eyes. A minute later she shrugged and chuckled as she looked at him, "He was old after all, most of the things he said was nonsense."

The room had gone quiet a while ago but Karma was speaking in a low voice so that only Lee could hear. She finished her glass of wine and sighed, "Perhaps this wasn't the friendliest place to choose.." She dropped her arms against the counter only to feel something p***k her arm. "Owie," she muttered as she looked to see that a splinter was lodged into her arm though she figured it was best to leave it in...that and she was too much of a wuss to pull out a piece of wood.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm
[Holy bananas in a farting sandwich? ._. I've been gone for quite a while. Biology homework is eating me alive. Hasn't turned in any of it since the beginning of the year. (I BLAME THE TEACHER. Won't give us page numbers to book, expecting ME to look it up *grumble grumble*)
I used to be like that. Now apparently I can't draw girls. Trail mix? M&Ms and arms? Oh geez... I was tired out of my mind. i should go edit it a bit....nah, too lazy. xP I'll just leave it.
Exercise run it is.
And the fun house is actually more like a hall of mirrors with a schist ton of buzz saws if you're not careful. >w< Not a whole lot of people dodge them in time. ]

Umada had eventually ditched the last of his cigarette butt and made his way back to the not-so-fun house.

[Bleh, that's all I got. xP ]

Cain nearly drifted off to a somewhat peaceful slumber until he felt some sort of muzzle over his mouth and someone tugging at his chains, dragging him out where they undid part of the straight jacket so he could walk out on all four, insanely similar to that of a wild animal. Of course he struggled against the opposite force, as the staff did it as part of an 'act' to let him out and run to terrorize the people a bit. As people walked around the small radius that Cain had to snap and snarl at them, but he could only make it so far with the short chain. He made his way back to the beginning of the chain and tried to pull his own chain back, but they were tough. They were basically the living undead, all feelings of pain gone so their strength was immeasurable, despite their unstable body. So Cain took off on a running start and tried to run away from them, practically dragging them as he had caught them off guard until their arm fell off and all that was holding onto the other end of Cain's 'leash' was a tightly gripping flesh-rotten hand. People screamed, carnival staff were after him, and Cain was drooling at all the fresh meat he was so close and yet so far away to ripping to shreds with his teeth. Eventually, after he lost everyone, Cain did stop for a moment behind some of the tents, trying to shake his muzzle off, finding it annoying. He could have used his own hands....if he knew how to. All he really did with them was paw at it and scratch at it, scratching at his own face with his long nails. He stopped and looked around. At least he had made it out. It's been too long he's been cooped up inside the cage, and if felt refreshing to be away from the mess, despite his love for the carnage.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 pm
organizationXV
[Holy bananas in a farting sandwich? ._. I've been gone for quite a while. Biology homework is eating me alive. Hasn't turned in any of it since the beginning of the year. (I BLAME THE TEACHER. Won't give us page numbers to book, expecting ME to look it up *grumble grumble*)
I used to be like that. Now apparently I can't draw girls. Trail mix? M&Ms and arms? Oh geez... I was tired out of my mind. i should go edit it a bit....nah, too lazy. xP I'll just leave it.
Exercise run it is.
And the fun house is actually more like a hall of mirrors with a schist ton of buzz saws if you're not careful. >w< Not a whole lot of people dodge them in time. ]

Umada had eventually ditched the last of his cigarette butt and made his way back to the not-so-fun house.

[Bleh, that's all I got. xP ]

Cain nearly drifted off to a somewhat peaceful slumber until he felt some sort of muzzle over his mouth and someone tugging at his chains, dragging him out where they undid part of the straight jacket so he could walk out on all four, insanely similar to that of a wild animal. Of course he struggled against the opposite force, as the staff did it as part of an 'act' to let him out and run to terrorize the people a bit. As people walked around the small radius that Cain had to snap and snarl at them, but he could only make it so far with the short chain. He made his way back to the beginning of the chain and tried to pull his own chain back, but they were tough. They were basically the living undead, all feelings of pain gone so their strength was immeasurable, despite their unstable body. So Cain took off on a running start and tried to run away from them, practically dragging them as he had caught them off guard until their arm fell off and all that was holding onto the other end of Cain's 'leash' was a tightly gripping flesh-rotten hand. People screamed, carnival staff were after him, and Cain was drooling at all the fresh meat he was so close and yet so far away to ripping to shreds with his teeth. Eventually, after he lost everyone, Cain did stop for a moment behind some of the tents, trying to shake his muzzle off, finding it annoying. He could have used his own hands....if he knew how to. All he really did with them was paw at it and scratch at it, scratching at his own face with his long nails. He stopped and looked around. At least he had made it out. It's been too long he's been cooped up inside the cage, and if felt refreshing to be away from the mess, despite his love for the carnage.

( ... -cracks up-

And yay for exercise runs! whee )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:28 pm
"You baby" Lee said shaking his head as he looked at her seeing the splinter in her arm. "Why not just heal it like you did mine" he chuckled standing up and finishing off the rest of his drink. He had gotten tired of the people around looking at him like he was a side show freak or something and it was starting to get on his nerves. Gripping the glass tightly he took in a breath calming his anger as he set the glass back down on the bar the money for both drink's sitting just ontop of the lip of the glass as he reached down and grabbed Karma this time holding her hand as he pulled her up to her feet. "Come on this place is gonna get my anger boiling" he said as he pulled her walking out the front door.

As he got outside he closed the door behind them the return of noise in the streets a welcome sound as he looked around. He wasn't sure whre to go really as he hadn't been to this area before but it didn't show as he simply turned left and started off. The stands and smell of the bazaar gave him a tingling over his body a life on the street before his turning still in his bodies memory as urges filled him but where pushed away. It didn't take them long to get a bit away from the bazaar to a less bustling street tho it was still not the dead of silence like the bar had become.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

"I can only heal it if I pull the splinter out," Karma whined as Lee pulled her up on her feet and began pulling her out of the bar. As he did, she reached over and plucked the piece of wood out, wincing when she did. Before the door could shut, a very small drop of blood hit the floor of the bar and they were gone. Karma rubbed the small hole in her arm until it healed and followed Lee, not sure where he was leading her but she didn't mind it. She barely realized that he was holding on to her hand but she didn't mind that either.

The street they were on was quiet but not too quiet. She smiled and looked over at him, "So where we going?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff