Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:58 pm
gigasmon of course gave off a sweatdrop when he saw the stone blasts not even working "oh come on! che.. guess i'll have to do a mixup here.. HURRICANE BOMBER!" he shouted, starting to spin into a tornado-like formation while aiming his fists to collide with Raijinmon as well as using the sand he gathered with his tornado form to create a sand twister and try to work in slowing the strong Raijinmon down a bit.

Blitzmon of course got sent flying back a few yards before flipping around in the air and was about to unleash another Lightning Blitz when he blinked, and snapped his fingers "Fine then, it seems i'm not going to get anywhere like this... SLIDE EVOLUTION!" he shouted, granted, as he did that Shiro had shouted out "Kaadou SLASH! Hyper Wing Hatsudo!" as bolgmon had appeared, flourishing the white glowing wings while charging his own massive beams and began firing off electric bombs from his arms "Ultimate Thunder!" he shouted as the bombs began heading for Suijinmon in the meanwhile.

Shiro of course chuckled a bit hearing Kiriha "i could've taken all three, but i figured you wanted some fun too is all!" he called out while watching things with a wince minorly ~Like Kiriha said, this isn't going to be easy... Kuso! if i had access to the rest of the spirits i could've formed MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon..~

Guilmon just looked at Shiro "Shiromon... don't think we've lost yet, we can win this!"

Gabumon nodded" yeah, what the walking black hole said! don't falter now!"

MailBirdramon also piped up, looking at him "you seem like a decent guy.. so chin up, we'll make it through this, and teach that b*****d a lesson."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 am
Raijinmon just kept on beating his fists against the sand twister that had formed around Gigasmon like it wasn't even there. Meanwhile, if Suijinmon was feeling Bolgmon's electrical attacks, he certainly wasn't showing any signs of it. The large machine digimon just kept right on charging power into the Psycho Blasters mounted on his shoulders like he wasn't even feeling it. And Fuujinmon was already making another pass at Metal Greymon.

Kiriha nodded vaguely to Shiro. "Well then, maybe I should go ahead and take advantage of your generosity." He smirked confidently as he held up his Xros Loader once again. "Reload, Deckerdramon!"

The walking crocodile tank materialized on the ground beneath the aerial battle and quickly opened up all of his missile turrets to simultaneously open fire on Raijinmon, Suijinmon, and Fuujinmon with his anti-aircraft missiles. "Deckerdra-Launcher!" The missiles impacted the three enemy digimon and actually managed to throw them all off balance.

"Trident Arm!" Metal Greymon quickly homed in on the off balance Fuujinmon and struck him with a solid blow from his glowing metal claw to finish the job of smashing his opponent down to the ground.

*~*~*~*~*

"That adorable little traitor is going to get it once I catch her in the morning," Crystal remarked once she completely lost sight of her partner. It was no use trying to scale the cliff in the dark when there was still so much loose dirt and rock to contend with. They would only risk sliding back down again and there was no way to guarantee that the next time would include a safe landing. So, for the moment, it looked like she was stuck alone with Taiki which, as he had pointed out already, wasn't actually a bad thing. She honestly wouldn't have minded so much if Zapmon didn't feel compelled to go pointing it out to her. In the meantime, Crystal quietly snapped her fingers to form a small fireball floating over her right hand as she held it out in front of her until she spotted a good sized branch to make into a torch. "At least this way we don't have to be in the dark." Once she had lit the branch she went ahead and dismissed the fireball.

"That ability must come in handy," noted Taiki.

"Oh sure," Crystal responded. She went over to start digging around in the debris from the rock slide to make a temporary fire pit while wedging the torch into the ground. "I was using it pretty much all the time when I got myself stranded in the Feudal Era. Speaking of which, here's some friendly advice, never take directions from a guy named Hibiki Ryoga. His sense of direction is worse than mine and his exploits in getting himself lost are close to being legendary."

Taiki got the hint and started looking around for some wood to collect so they could build a proper fire. It wasn't exactly a cold night or anything like that, but having the light from the fire would be reassuring since they were, for the time being, without the aid of their digimon. Although, to be fair, he was well aware that Crystal wasn't exactly defenseless without them, but he still didn't know the full extent of her abilities. More importantly, he also didn't want to have to rely on her for that. Sure, she could fight and she could probably handle herself against certain kinds of digimon, but something told him that she shouldn't have to and really didn't want to either.

"It looks like we should be alright down here," Taiki decided to break the silence. "I mean, we really aren't all that far away from the others so I don't think we have to worry about being attacked."

"That's true," Crystal had no trouble agreeing with that. It would have been silly to take turns keeping watch, but then, even if there was any danger, her keen senses would alert her to it even once she was asleep. And, by that time, there was already a comfortable fire going with a good amount of spare wood lying off to the side to be added later. Besides, if she had really been worried about being attacked, she would have simply cast a warding barrier to repel malicious digimon. Doing so would have worked just as well as if they were malicious spirits or youkai. She sat down by the fire and leaned back, propping herself on her elbows to look up at the sky. Of course, she couldn't see the stars as well from down at the bottom of the cliff since some of the nearby trees were obscuring the view and she hadn't adjusted her eyes for the glare of the fire. Still, it was comforting to know the stars were still up there.

Taiki quietly sat down beside her. It looked like Crystal was slowly drifting into that peaceful meditative state she had been in when he had come out to look for her.

"I think I finally understand why that little brat of a digimon of mine has been pulling these ridiculous stunts," Crystal spoke after giving it some thought. "We make a good team. And she doesn't want for me to lose sight of that for any petty personal reasons." She laughed quietly to herself. "It seems kind of silly. I mean, working together just seems so natural. How could anyone lose sight of something that feels so easy."

"You make a good point," Taiki agreed. There didn't seem to be any need to discuss their combat strategies in advance in order to stay synchronized so they could support each other on the battlefield. Doing so was really more of a conditioned reflex. Somehow, they could read each other without really thinking too much into it. And it had happened more than enough that it no longer seemed like just a coincidence. It seemed like there must have been some kind of innate intuitive connection between them. "But what about you and Shiro?"

"To be honest," Crystal answered hesitantly. "I think we spend most of our time fighting the same enemies separately. It doesn't seem to matter that we were fighting side by side. We were just concentrating on winning our own battles. The more I tried looking out for him, the more he shut himself away. I don't like fighting like that. It just seems way too lonely."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:27 am
Shiro frowned, and rolled the wheel on the Xros Loader as he brought back up Bolgmon's picture, and flicked out a card "let's see if Suijinmon can hold itself to this one..." he muttered, before nodding "Bolgmon, this one's for you! KAAAADO SLASH! Kyouka Plugin-W, Hatsudo!" he shouted, unleashing the energy into his partner of lightning, while Shiro focused while closing an eye ~Trace.. On!~ he of course traced Grand Hammer, smirking a bit knowing this would be perfect for Gigasmon "Oi! gigasmon, you know what to do, Catch!" he shouted, before spinning, and throwing the hammer to him.

Gigasmon had looked up and stopped the tornado, quickly jumping up and catching the hammer with a smirk "heh! i like how you think! LET'S DO THIS YA BUCKET OF BOLTS!" he shouted, before spinning once more, and tripling it's size while covering it in a decent ammount of earth energy atop of it "TAKE THIS, GRAND IMPULSE SMASHER!" he shouted, before aiming the hammer to crash Raijinmon also to the ground, hopefully in pieces from that hit.

Bolgmon looked back before smirking as he was flooding with power "Ha! thanks for the extra boost, partner! now then... let's see if you can feel this one you Mugendramon Wannabe! FIELD DESTROYER!" with that, he leaned forward, and proceeded to unleashed a MASSIVE blast of electrical energy from the horn, adding in two massive blasts of Ultimate Thunder as well in Beam form heading right for Suijinmon to do what the other two were trying to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 pm
While Raijinmon hit the ground after being slammed painfully by the hammer being wielded by Gigasmon, Suijinmon had finished charging up the Psycho Blasters mounted on his shoulders with energy and was then able to counter against Bolgmon's Field Destroyer by firing the twin cannons into the incoming electric blasts to produce a massive explosion as the two attacks collided in the middle. "Mugen Cannon!"

When the smoke settled, Suijinmon remained more or less unscathed as he hung menacingly in the air. On the other hand, Fuujinmon and Raijinmon were looking pretty beat up after the abuse they had suffered from Metal Greymon and Gigasmon respectively.

"So, it's actually come down to this," Fuujinmon chuckled to himself as he hefted himself onto his feet and his body took on a greenish glow before he transformed his essence into a pillar of green light that flashed into the sky and became absorbed into the undamaged body of Suijinmon.

"Let's give them hell!" Raijinmon declared in agreement as he also struggled to get back on his feet as his body took on a yellowish glow before he transformed his essence into a pillar of golden yellow light that flashed into the sky and also became absorbed into the undamaged body of Suijinmon.

"With pleasure," Suijinmon agreed in a metallic sounding voice as his body took on a reddish glow as he merged his essence with the green and yellow essences of Fuujinmon and Raijinmon. The resulting pillar of multicolored light shot back down to the ground and re-formed into an entirely new, heavily armed machine digimon.

"God Bombard!" Raidenmon declared as he fired off his two massive shoulder mounted missiles to strike down the two elemental hybrid warriors, Bolgmon and Gigasmon, with his devastating explosive power. At the same time, he fired off a huge, explosive bomb of energy from the end of his tail up at Kiriha and Metal Greymon. "Big Charge Bomb!" And then he took aim at Deckerdramon with his right arm cannon and fired a powerful explosive blast of energy. "Kirlian Plant!"

Metal Greymon went down, breaking apart into Greymon and Mail Birdramon upon impacting with the ground with Kiriha just barely hanging onto Mail Birdramon in the aftermath. Damn, he thought as he started to pick himself up. It looked like his digimon were still alright, but they were looking pretty banged up after taking all those explosions. It looks like we made them mad.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:45 pm
Shiro winced watching Gigasmon try to use Grand Hammer to block the missile, only to get blown back to the ground, and Bolgmon was in the middle of his own crater after not only losing his hyper wings, but getting hit by the missiles "well... this is not good.." he closed his eyes, beginning to think as he clenched his fists ~i know Kiriha has stronger combinations too, but do i have anything to contribute...?~

Dorulumon had spoken up from the Xros Loader and with a twitching eyebrow "what are you waiting for, an invitation? use me and Grappleomon already!"

Shiro blinked ,before closing his eyes, thinking a bit ~that is a powerful combination... but i don't think it's enough..~ he then nodded lightly "alright.." he muttered, spinning the wheel as he pulled out two Evolution cards "Reload! Patamon, Tsukaimon!" he shouted, reloading his two batpig allies, before setting up for Card Slashing "Kaaadou Slash! Evolution Plugin E times two, Hatsudo!"

Patamon and Tsukaimon began glowing with power as the data reached their bodies "haaa... PAtamon, Tsukaimon.... SHINKA!" they both shouted, as their forms rapidly changed to their adult stages, unleashing in a flourish of white feathers and black sparks of electricity... "Devimon! Angemon!"

Dorulumon just stared lightly, before shaking his head "Shiro! they're not enough, i can tell you that now, even if you Digi-Xros them, given i don't know what they'll become!"

Shiro rolled his eyes lightly "i know Dorulumon... hence why i'm going to try a X4."

Angemon looked back ,wide-eyed behind his mask "Nande!?! a X4! if you do that you'll be straining yourself!"

Shiro just shook his head" no.. i trust you guys... i know you can handle this, let's do it!"

Devimon just snorted, and looked down to their enemy "fine, count me in.... this is going to be ugly though i can tell.

Shiro just nodded, while closing his eyes, and focusing inwards ~okay... from what i remember... share the burden... and don't shove it on your partners..~ he opened an eye, the gleam from it shining with energy as he spun the wheel, showing images of dorulumon, Grappleomon, Devimon, and angemon as they poppwed up, the Xros Loader opening to show the shiny silver X inside of it "Dorulumon! Angemon! Devimon! Grappleomon! Digi-Xros!" they all shouted in harmony, while their forms turned into energy orbs launching into the sky, creating a bash for all with the four of them, before they slammed together to form one massive large orb of energy. fortunately, or unfortunately the energy ball actually expanded, and created a massive pillar of energy as a furred version of Dorulumon could be seen, clearly bipedal, though wearing Grappleomon's gear, one arm was stark white, and had a golden gem in the palm that glowed with protective energy (His left.) while the opposite arm was stark black, the drills numerous on the turbines, all spinning whildly, and creating a massive torrent of wind and gravitational energy from it, all offense on it. (His right.) as the head dress was glowing with a purple tint from the malicious black drill there. "Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode!" he shouted as the pillar revealed his new form.

Shiro just went wide-eyed as he watched the emergence of his X4 Xros before shuddering "holy... even i wouldn't want to mess with that.." he muttered, while staring at the raw power exuding from such a combination, though he was wincing internally, the stress was getting pretty harsh on him as he took it in ~Gah! how the.. how can Taiki or Crystal -Handle- beyond X3! the pressure.. is immense!~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 am
"And now it looks like we might actually have a fighting chance," Kiriha observed as Shiro brought Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode into existence. There was a lot of raw power radiating off of that Digi Xros, but even so, he felt he might still need some assistance to win against Raidenmon. He looked to his digimon who had managed to pick themselves up after getting blasted around by the aforementioned digimon's devastatingly powerful attacks. "You guys feeling up for another round?"

"You've got it," Greymon growled affirmatively.

"We shouldn't waste too much time contending with this behemoth when the real enemy still hasn't revealed himself to us," Deckerdramon agreed. "We can't afford to back down now."

Kiriha nodded and spun the dial on his Xros Loader to input the three digimon before holding it up and pressing the confirmation button. "Greymon, Mail Birdramon, Deckerdramon, Digi Xros!"

"Decker Greymon!"
the even more heavily armed upgraded variant of Metal Greymon declared as he took shape on the battlefield.

Raidenmon prepared to launch another volley of missiles at the two newly formed combatants. "God Bombard!"

Decker Greymon directed all of his laser cannons onto the two giant missiles as soon as they were fired at him and Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode. "Tera Destroyer!" He blasted the incoming missiles with a barrage of intense laser blasts that successfully detonated the gigantic missiles in midair before they could intercept their respective targets.

"I'm leaving it up to you guys to concentrate on figuring out how to finish him off!" Kiriha called out to Shiro. "We'll cover for you!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:15 pm
Shiro frowned as he and MailBirdramon flew around to eye Raidenmon, narrowing his eyes ~this guy's like a freaking super tank... all power and outer defenses are pretty much hard to penetrate... i doubt Gae Bolg even Broken phantasm'ed could pierce this one.~

Were-Dorulumon just looked at things while using small blasts of wind and light energy to avoid any damage from the explosions, while eyeing the huge fused digimon "Shiro! there may be a way, Kiriha needs to ward off any missiles... i'll take care of the energy blasts!" he said, before launching in to try and draw in the fool to blast him with that energy cannon, given he had a surprise of his own.

Shiro just blinked as he watched his current fighting partner try to attract some attention, sweatdropping ~wonder what he's got planned..?~ he muttered, before looking to Gigasmon who had brought bolgmon up to their level ,and disappeared both into the Xros Loader switching back to BLitzmon and Grottomon to recover "man... this is making me a bit on edge..." he muttered, before continuing to watch, slashing a card "Kaaaadou Slash! defense Plugin-E Hatsudo!" with that call he imbued Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode with a bit more defensive powers to handle whatever he had planned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm
"Plasma Deckerdra-Launcher!" Decker Greymon shot a ball of plasma from his arm cannon at one of the next missiles before it had even been fired. At the same time, he also fired off another shot from the cannon of the Mail Birdramon component of his tail to impact with the second. "Mail Birdra-Launcher!"

As a result of the rapid bombardment of Decker Greymon's powerful assault, both missiles detonated before they were launched and completely destroyed the entire launching mechanism that had been mounted onto Raidenmon's back, rendering the entire thing unusable. However, the machine digimon's main body remained completely unharmed in spite of the explosions that had taken place along the exterior of its enormous body. No longer able to rely on his missiles for offense, Raidenmon was forced to resort to the use of his other weapons. The huge machine digimon raised the cannon his right arm and used it to target Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode. "Kirlian Plant!" he declared as he fired off the massive energy blast from the barrel of the humongous cannon. As he did this, he also brought around his tail mounted cannon to take another shot at Decker Greymon. "Big Charge Bomb!"

"Tera Destroyer!" Decker Greymon quickly countered with a bombardment of blue laser blasts from his numerous cannons, just barely managing to break apart the blast from Raidenmon before it got to him.

This guy sure isn't going down easy, Kiriha thought as he watched the battle continue to unfold.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm
Were-Dorulumon just smirked as he saw the incoming blast as he brought up his own right arm, starting to flood it with energy as the drills began to spin violently, gathering up winds as they clashed with gravitational forces and the powers of raw darkness feeding into the jewel within the black hand "alright you overgrown bucket of bolts, let's see how you handle this!" he shouted as the energy starting to turn pitch black, with a faint purple outline among it "Cero Oscuras... REFRACTION!" he shouted, the energy that had gathered immediately fired right into the Kirlian Plant, adding in the gravitational forces and gale tornado winds to augment the blast, it quickly actually started -warping- the opposing attack ,and reverberating to shoot right back with the connected incoming blast to try and overload things.

Shiro went wide-eyed seeing the massive blast of power ,now THIS was something he more or less expected from the level of a X5 or X6, was Grappleomon and Dorulumon that powerful on their own that augmenting the two of them with Angemon and Devimon actually added -more- fuel to that fire? "holy... cow... i don't think even -i- would want to face Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode.."

Guilmon nodded lightly "i would have to agree with you Shiromon..."

Gabumon just continued watching the battle "though it's not over yet..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:46 pm
Raidenmon's attack actually rebounded straight back into the barrel of his right arm cannon along with the entire destructive force from Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode's attack. The cannon, along with Raidenmon's entire right arm, shattered in the subsequent explosion and the shards of metal shrapnel that were thrown off rapidly dissolved into data. However, even without his right arm, Raidenmon was still standing. Although, the loss of his arm had certainly caused the enormous mechanized digimon to cry out in a mechanized roar of agony. Raidenmon twisted his huge bulk around and swung at Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode to strike at him physically with the humongous claw of his left arm. "Rising Sun!"

Decker Greymon reacted quickly, shooting a ball of plasma into the sky from his arm cannon and then blasted it apart with his numerous laser cannons to create a rain of plasma blasts over Raidenmon. "Cyber Blader!"

The result was that Raidenmon became disoriented by all of the super hot plasma blasts raining down on him and missed Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode completely.

Kiriha smirked over at Shiro. "It sounds like you're finally starting to appreciate how much potential there is in using Digi Xros. Just don't push yourself too hard. We've still got a lot of work ahead of us."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 pm
shiro chuckled lightly while rubbing the back of his head" i guess i do now..." he said lightly while watching as the fight raged onwards, though he was visibly shaking, in a bit of fear at seeing such power, even if he had much potential as a hybrid, this.. this was far beyond most scales he knew.

Were-Dorulumon proceeded to move away a bit from the missed attack, frowning a bit in general before slamming his fists together, causing the gems on the outer parts of the fists to flare with energy and intermixing black and white electricity "Alright... let's try my own physical strikes.. Plasma field.. Set Up~!" he shouted, before whipping around and lashing out with gravitational energy from the spinning turbines and drills, and the electricity, to lash out onto Ridenmon, and start trying to forcefully yank the b*****d right to him, while the turbines and drills all lit up with power and gravitational energy, also greatly enhancing the strength of the blows while he dragged Raidemon closer, once close enough, he shouted "Shippu... Sanren... GEKI!!!!" before unleashing a high powered Gravity/Wind/Chaos enhanced kick and punch combo that aimed for Raidenmon's joints, the elbow joint, and especially the shoulder joint of the left arm, going right for the spots weakest in armor with the highly gravitized power assaults.

Gabumon shuddered from within the Xros Loader hearing the power from just the voice alone "yeeowch... i feel sorry for -anyone- crossing with Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode..."

Shiro ndoded, sweatdropping "agreed... anyone who willingly does so, is insane, or has a death wish."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 pm
The brutal pummeling that Raidenmon received from Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode gradually loosened the shoulder joint of his left arm until it was completely detached from the main body and the whole arm simply fell off and landed harmlessly on the ground. However, since the arm was still very much intact, it didn't disintegrate into data and instead simply remained where it had fallen. With the majority of his weapons now offline, Raidenmon brought his tail around again in an attempt to blast down Were Dorulumon Chaos Mode. "Big Charge Bomb!"

"Plasma Deckerdra-Launcher!" Decker Greymon quickly intercepted the blast with a ball of plasma from his arm cannon.

"Why don't you see if this guy's body is hard enough to damage itself?" Kiriha suggested to Shiro, inclining his head to the detached left arm that was just lying there on the ground, while Decker Greymon was keeping Raidenmon busy.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:36 pm
Shiro raised an eyebrow, and looked at the arm, before getting an idea in his head "you know... that might serve as the punching power..." he muttered, before snapping out a card, and smirked lightly "Kaadou Slash! Chou no Chikara Plugin-S, HATSUDO!!!!" he shouted, slashing the card, giving Were-Dorulumon a huge boost in strength and power, causing him to look up towards Shiro "let's take this up with Raidenmon directly, use his own arm against him, and go wild!"

Were-Dorulumon blinked, and looked to the detached arm, before smirking in his own way, apparently getting the idea. "Go wild huh... well, there is that..." he muttered, before quickly heading for the arm one-handed with his left arm, and the energy limiters on Were-Dorulumon Chaos Mode started snapping off, the turbines and drills unleashing at high speeds as a loud roar of power was heard, before starting to unleash huge ammoutns of light and darkness energy as lightning, bringing the hands towards each other to slowly grip the arm "Gemu Giru Gan Gou Gufou..." he muttered, before slamming both hands to clasping the rising sun arm, unleashing a chaotic whirl of energy around it while creating a massive tunnel of wind and gravitational force to kick up, proceeding to envelop Were-Dorulumon and Raidenmon.

Shiro of course had MailBirdramon fall back seeing the massive outstanding pressure in the area "ho... this is interesting... very -very- interesting!" he said while his digimon just shook their heads in exasperation.

Were-Dorulumon, once Raidenmon was pinned and hoisted up, creating the slipstream tunnel shouted "Orrryyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa~!" before launching forward using blasts of light and darkness energy "HELL AND HEAVEN REVISED... GOD... AND... DEVIL~!!!!" was called out in a menacing cry as the arm was being used as a javelin as part of the attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 am
Raidenmon essentially got his face smashed in with his own arm. And this time around, the damaged he sustained from the blow was actually substantial enough to cause him to revert back into the severely battered and bruised trio of Fuujinmon, Raijinmon, and Suijinmon. Naturally, after taking a hit like that, the three of them were unconscious and scattered across the ground.

"Great," Kiriha looked them over and glanced up at Shiro. "So, do you think we should just leave them in this sorry state or do you think they still pose enough of a threat that we ought to finish them off before we continue into the fortress? I don't think it looks like they'll be going anywhere for awhile in either case."

Nevertheless, Decker Greymon was still there standing at the ready.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal and Taiki had both fallen asleep, with their backs to each other, a little ways from their makeshift campfire. The flames had gone down so that there was only really glowing hot charcoal in the bottom of the basin of rocks that Crystal had dug out to keep it from spreading. The surrounding area was in almost total darkness otherwise.

Shoutmon X7 was locked in battle with the vague silhouette of an unknown enemy digimon that possessed a striking air of malice about it. And, whoever it was, they had Shoutmon X7 on the ropes. And there were several other digimon, some of them were recognizable while others were in silhouette like the one who seemed to be leading the attack. By all appearances, it seemed to be a clash between armies.

But there was something familiar about the malice coming from the leader of the enemy digimon. There was a momentary flicker of a vision from the past. Hang on, that looked like Tactimon! But wait, wasn't he defeated by Omega Shoutmon?

There was another flash of movement. Duskmon swooped down with his blades extended, ready to move in for the kill. But suddenly, Crystal was in his path. One blade pierced her close to the right shoulder while the other just grazed her left side. She reached up, gripping the blade that had pierced her shoulder using her left hand hard enough that the edge of Duskmon's blade cut into her hand deep enough to draw blood, but then she yanked it out of her shoulder, forcing Duskmon back as she released her grip on the blade to clench her fist, soaking her claws in her own blood.

"Hijinkessou!" she exclaimed as she swiped her claws at Duskmon and the blood arched off of her claws and formed crescent shaped blades that ripped painfully into Duskmon's body. The evil warrior of darkness made a hasty retreat to avoid sustaining further damage from the wounded hanyou.

But then, Crystal fell to one knee, cradling her bloodied shoulder as the pain finally sunk in.

Taiki bolted awake, drenched in a cold sweat. That was... all just a dream? he thought, but then when he glanced over at Crystal who was there next to him, he saw that she was gripping her shoulder like she was must have been in terrible pain.

"Crystal, wake up!" he called out to her as he lightly shook her.

"Ugh," Crystal groaned as she coaxed her eyes open, only loosening her grip on her shoulder by a small margin. She winced. It still felt tender even now that she was awake. She rolled onto her back and noticed the fact that Taiki seemed to be concerned by all this. "Relax, it's nothing."

"It's not nothing!" Taiki protested. He didn't buy that explanation for a second.

"Alright," Crystal conceded as the pain finally started to subside now that she was in a more comfortable position. "It's a residual effect of a dream so close to life that it becomes reality." She sat up and tugged at her sleeve with her good arm so she could pull it down to have a look so she could assess how bad the damage was. Taiki blushed slightly and immediately looked away.

"No need to panic," she told him. "I've still got a bra on underneath." She scooted closer to the dwindling campfire and tossed another piece of wood onto it so she could get better light to examine herself by. By now, the pain was just a dull throb and all that was visible was a bruise with roughly the same proportions as the width of one of Duskmon's blades. "It's only a bruise. You can see for yourself."

Taiki was hesitant at first, but his concern quickly overruled his feelings of embarrassment and he went over to have a look. "But what does it mean?" he had to ask.

Crystal let go of her sleeve to let her shirt cover up her shoulder again. "For starters, it means that you and I just had the same dream, which is actually kind of neat if you ignore the circumstances. But, given the circumstances, I should say that it means we're going to have a tough fight ahead of us."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 pm
Shiro looked down as they landed frowning, Were-Dorulumon Chaos MOde having seperated, with the four composite digimon panting and grunting from strain, though Angemon and Devimon reverted back to Patamon and Tsukaimon as well, and collapsing from exhaustion, he recalled Dorulumon Patamon, and Tsukaimon to relax while looking at the three digimon that had returned to their normal states, before a voice spoke up in his head ~Boy... take them, they will be a great asset to your army, to -our- army. i will not have weaklings join if they cannot handle themselves for when the time comes that we must fight, and these three are perfect fighting machines, especially when combined.~ Shiro froze when he heard the voice from within, and just looked inwards ~you think they'll go for it? they -are- Barbamon's minions.~ the voice 'chuckled as it were, before speaking once more ~they seem to be the type to recognize strength.. and that combination you pulled on them had strength in spades, boy... you'd do best to work with the advantages and tools you have, rather on relying only on yourself.~ Shiro winced, and just shook his head, before spinning the dial on the Xros Loader, setting it to the Load function, and hit the button, proceeding to load the three Jinmon's inside it before looking to Kiriha "i'll deal with them later, let's get going to face Barbamon, no doubt we'll need to go all out from the beginning." he said, moving back to hop on his MailBirdramon left wing to sit there lightly using his tail to hold on.

Guilmon looked back behind him where the unconcious digimon were "uhm.. are you sure this is safe, Shiromon?"

Shiro just shrugged "if nothing else it'll keep them out of the way so they won't get destroyed by El Doradimon when it starts moving around due to our ruckus on it's back."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games