Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm
( Lol Rody suits, it appeals to my tomboy side for sure lol so I'm alright with that... hmmm if I call you doctor it reminds me of The Doctor and although you act like him sorta its weird calling you that .....eh I'll just say Doc

And after the computer is fixed I'll send a profile for my new Mon that way I can get more into the rp. Till then I'll keep reading until Shade posts or just so I'm not behind)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm
Kierra walked back into her house and to her bed. She curled up under the covers, tears running down her face at the pain her body was in. The training that Jabir had called her for had been tougher than usual. He had shocked her many times, almost to unconsciousness, and given her many bruised ribs. It was almost like he didn't want her to be able to fight that night.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm
Sleep. It seems like that was all Alex did. He had yet to be in a fight, not yet trained, and was scared to do almost anything because of Val's snake that watched over him. With all this sleep, you'd think it'd be bad for him. He awoke, slowly getting out of bed to rid himself of tiredness. Something seemed different in his eyes, the inner demon inside wanting to do something, something besides sleep. "Master?" He called out, his eyes narrowed, almost murderous. His blades were becoming dull, unused in combat. His crimson eyes looked around the home, a sigh of boredom. He went to the kitchen and whipped up a little snack to eat, concentrating on having both hands useable. He needed practice, his demon urged for practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 pm
"Finished eatting?" Val replied several minutes later, out behind one of the walls of the house. Her snake on the coffee table hissing gleefully as it slithered across the area with quick speed to her. Val holding out an arm as the snake swirled up a lamp pole to reach it, soon nuzzling its head with Val's cheek. " Heh, what an impatient one you are.... well, you look done. Now, I, myself, always found it better to have a little...," Val said slowly, her hand stroking her snake guiding it off her shoulders. The snake leaving the room as it slithered down Val's body out the door. Valliex watching it leave before shifting her previous hand along the lamp pole used earlier by the snake. Continuing her words,"... something... before ..........battle!!" Suddenly gripping the pole as she twirled it over her head, banging the lamp against the wall before launching the pole itself at him with intense speed. Adding in three butcher knifes within the attack as she threw them after.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm
Shades wasn't expecting a surprise attack, but he gave a twisted smile, cutting the lamp in half with his hand, it turned into a broadsword. His other hand turned into a dagger as he swiftly dodged the knives. "Thank you for this training Master!" Shades said, seeming to be engrossed in the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 pm
((Paging Dr. Whiteface; Dr. Whiteface, are you there?))

Zelly-fangirl
Adrian watched as Amaya came back in some time later and headed straight to her room without a word. "Listen, once you're done, I think you should leave..." he told Orion.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm
(Sry, had to do laundry... how I despise it so...)

"But of course...." She says with a slight bow, chuckling as she had a similar grin. Her hands moving quickly as she launched up the couch's pillows next. Using them as a distraction as she gripped the other lamppost, having a twin set, and broke it in half creating a slight twin blades effect. Soon at Shades once more, with a slight jump for an above attack. Aiming the posts to slash against his torso.

(Lol loving the makeshift weapons)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm
Shades slashed through the couch pillows like butter, but noticed it was only a distraction for her to be equipped with a new weapon. He turned his hands into scythes, using them as an attempt block her slash.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 pm
(Whiteface? As in Joker?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm
((Whiteface as in the guy in the rp that posts a lot besides me and Maya. xD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 pm
((Speaking of... I've about thirty seconds left before the library comps kick me off, and I won't be on my comp for two days or more. Assume Orion reacts to character thus far - embarrassed at causing offense, efficient at making the food.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm
((Oookay. Good luck/have fun doing whatever is limiting computer access?))

After politely waiting for Orion to finish cooking and letting her stay to eat, he said goodbye and saw her to the door. Only once she was gone did Adrian quietly head down the hall to Amaya's room. Sikes was his owner too, so he wasn't being completely nosey, right? He peeked in to see if he should bother her now or later, but found her asleep. A small sigh escaped his lips. She wasn't crying, and she didn't seem miserable, so whatever Sikes wanted probably wasn't anything to worry about. For now he went back to take care of the dishes while he let Amaya rest.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 pm
Amaya awoke about an hour later, brushing out her slightly disheveled hair before she grabbed a book and went out to the common room, taking a seat on the couch near a light so she could read for a while. She had taken a quick look at her cheek while brushing her hair and was somewhat surprised how dark the bruise was. It certainly hurt, though she didn't think he actually broke her cheekbone or anything, perhaps bruised the bone itself at best.

Still, she tried to ignore the slight throbbing from her cheek while she read, seeming otherwise quite relaxed as she spread out a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm
( Lol niiiicce.... I've been using my cell phone to post so we both share of not being able to use the computer. )

Val chucked as he blocked with his scythes, cutting her own ' weapons' at that. Adjusting to the situation, she side stepped over towards another doorway getting an umbrella. Though, upon closer look it was no ordinary umbrella. And it was quickly transformed as Valliex pushed a series of buttons that was along the pole. The umbrella, itself, shifting as its parts rearranged making the umbrella now a pole of an unknown material. Though the material was strong by far judging by its worn yet new appearance. As if to challenge Shades, Val then stood ready for him to perform the next move.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Adrian peeked into the common room when he heard movement and saw Amaya on the couch. "So what did Sikes want?" he asked after quickly drying his hands and coming out from the kitchen. "I take it he wasn't happy, judging from the bruise..." he said noticing the dark spot on her face. Normally he would have been more worried and horrified, but he'd been here long enough now that like this didn't surprise him. "Want some ice for that?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games