Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With Sophie doing readings at the library's study area
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Bookish
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "I need something to distract myself"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian really did not like the result of his holiday. All he wanted was to hang out with Gypsy and Echo, watch some things called "movies" and have a good time but nope! His grandparents blood ruined it and made the blonde dude stab the freaking table. Wow good times. The more he recalled his holidays, the more he hated his whole family (except Uncle Thackery's family, of course). He should be doing something to distract himself-- no not pranking some prefects. He would rather just.. read some book he guesssed. He grabbed some books about muggle music and some magazines, hopefully to know more about muggle music partially to spite his grandparents once he revealed that he would rather be a rockstar than a Ministry of Magic. As he carried some stack of books levitating with his wand, he saw someone having a tower of books on her face. This made him arched an eyebrow and approached the student... who was apparently Sophie.

'Gosh, she's way too focused on studying...' Avian tilted his head with curiosity about Sophie's current reading, the small contents sounded... muggle-like. "Wow," He looked at the stack of books, "That's some Granger stuffs right there,"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sophia Lin Knols

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:14 am
LOCATION » Library, Study Area.
COMPANY » Students.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.
OOC » So many books, so little time.

User Image

User Image

Sophie sort of heard someone talk as she was reading, but didn't think that they were addressing her until she felt Duncan move on her lap to look towards the boy who spoke. The brunette set down what she was reading to look and saw that it was Avian, the boy with the red glasses in Ravenclaw with her.

Blinking as she tried to remember what he had just said she then frowned in confusion. "Granger stuff?" She didn't understand the reference or euphemism or whatever it is he was trying to convey. "I don't know what a granger is, sorry."

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:45 am
User Image

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Bookish
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Avian's grey eyes behind his vivid red spectacles blinked when Sophia did not seemed to notice him, he sighed until a cat moved to look at him. When the girl finally looked at him, he waved at her and chuckled about her response about his figure of speech? Has she not heard of Hermione Granger before? The "most brilliant witch" in the 1990s? Fought with Harry Potter? Man, that was so sad for his classmate. He explained, "Oh, 'Granger Stuffs' is just a figure of speech, at least in to some wizards who paid attention about Harry Potter. Granger's actually a person, ever heard of Hermione Granger? According to sources and at least biographies she was said to be bookish and always in the library, which was pretty much why she was said to be the 'Most brilliant witch in the 1990s'." He shrugged and sat down beside her and and placed his own books (about Muggle music and whatever) down. He opened his own book before asking his housemate, "What made you bookish? Is the door for the Tower of Ravenclaw being a mess again? Oh, and how's the holiday going?"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sophia Lin Knols

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:14 pm
COMPANY » Avian and other students.
OOC » So many books, so little time.

User Image

User Image

Sophie shifted in her chair under Avian's red framed scrutiny, wondering if she had something odd again. Was granger a very obvious term in the wizarding world? After she explained, she understood. "Oh, Hermione Granger. I've read a little about her while reading about recent magical history. I didn't know she was so amazing though." She was much overshadows by the infamous wizard Harry Potter, at least in the one particular book she had read. Perhaps there was another that would shed some more light on the brilliant witch...

Distracted from her thoughts, Sophie absently petted her Maine Coon as Avian sat down and asked her...well a lot of things. Pausing to replay each question in her mind she then replied consecutively, "I guess I've always been that way. But being a muggle-born, I just feel like I should work harder to learn more about the magical world since I didn't grow up knowing a lot of 'common knowledge' things.

I'm not sure what you mean about the door to the Tower being a mess. The riddles are hard, but does it glitch or something sometimes? I didn't find this particular one very hard.

And the holidays..."
Sophie finally let herself pause for breath as she considered before shrugging. "I actually just got back. Parents had to go travel for business and weren't sure if they'd be back by the end of break so I came back early. I think they thought I'd rather spend the holidays here."

Then the brunette glanced over at his reading material and countered, "What about you? What're you reading? And why are you spending the holiday here?"

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Bookish
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx

Avian was quite interested when Sophie told him about her being a muggleborn. He found muggleborns quite lucky and blessed, however his grandfather did not agree with his view on them assuming the first year told him his view on the muggleborns being blessed. "It's okay to work hard to learn more. Also, well, there are people who can gladly help newbies, I can help" Avian adjusted his glasses and opened a Music Book about Muggle Music, "And well, Ravenclaw Tower gives hard riddles, yes? I mean, I heard that a fifth year usually got himself locked up and took five minutes to think to answer the riddle right, but no? No, the door is magic so I don't think it would malfunction like that" He shrugged as if it wasn't that a big deal, Avian had been entering the tower just fine so far. He did not see why would Rowena Ravenclaw would make a malfunctioned door when she's one of the wisest witch in the isles.

Avian felt like somebody threw him a guitar when she asked him multiple questions at once. Well, he thought about him asking her many questions so he supposed he deserved it? He did not want to admit that loud. "Yeah uhm, I'm reading about modern muggle music and music in general. We don't have these types of books in my home... and well, about my holiday," He stared at his book with a scowl, "I convinced my parents that I had to study for the tests so that I don't have to spend time with them for the whole holiday. They're terrible and I hate it, and the manor is boring" He sighed as he thought about the tension in the restaurant, Gypsy's boyfriend being all protective, his grandpa casting his cousin a Silencing Charm, the fact Gypsy called out about many things he would agree with.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sophia Lin Knols

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:04 pm
OOC » So many questions!

User Image

User Image

Sophie smiled at his phrasing when he said that there were those happy to help newbies and he was one of them. "Well then, be free to join my party and help me level up." Her eyebrows raised when he mentioned that a fifth year got locked out of their common room once because he couldn't answer the riddle and she replied worriedly, "I hope that doesn't happen to me..." When he explained that he didn't think that a portrait could malfunction like that she shrugged. "I know more about technology than I do magic." Which wasn't very helpful considering that there wasn't any electricity at Hogwarts.

When Avian told her what she was reading, she beamed. "Really? That's cool. I guess you couldn't just google info about it or listen to things on youtube, huh? So...there must be magical bands and singers and musicians and stuff then, right?" The idea piqued her interest and she wondered what they sang about and how they performed without technology.

Her wanderlust dimmed somewhat as she noticed her house-mate's scowling expression and listened patiently as he explained about his holiday. Frowning sympathetically she replied, Wow, that stinks. Sorry. Holidays outta be fun, I mean, they're supposed to be a vacation. And...manor? Double wow."

Apparently Duncan didn't appreciate her lack of attention to him and started kneading his paws on her lap, sinking his claws in with his tail twitching. "Ow! Shhhh, jeez crazy cat." She cursed and soothed, petting the Maine Coon and scratching down his spine.

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image

xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Bookish
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx

Avian smirked as Sophie accepted his help of helping her keep up with some Wizarding Stuffs, his voice sounded cordial than his appearance. "Just ask me anything and I would freely answer with the best of my knowledge. Also, I might, uhm, ask you some questions too, about muggle music culture. I might get some ideas once I get to be a musician, or a singer. Though of course I had to go through my family and hopefully I get to have a guitar, they sounded great" He began reading the book and continued, "Oh, you'll do fine. Usually, when in doubt, I'm pretty sure Ravenclaws go by pairs or more when planning to get to the common room. Friendship's great like that,"

He blinked when Sophie mentioned something foreign to his point of view. "I... I'm sorry, what's google and youtube? That's sounds new to me. And uh, I tend to listen to music by magic radio, such as the Weird Sisters etcetera. I honestly did not know if there was a difference between muggle music and the music here in the Wizarding World," He shruged, it reminded him about that one time in summer when his cousin Echo and his girlfriend Tanya told him that they were watching movies, which was something he did not know. After all, Uncle Thackery and his family loved Muggle Technology which explained the weird stuffs around their treehouse and worked at the Ministry handling Muggle things-- much of Grandpa Timothy's dismay.

He sighed on Sophie's comment about his bad holiday, partially out of how she was right about that. It really stinks. "Yeah... It does stinks," He grumbled, "My cousin Gypsy probably had a bad holiday, too because of them." He flipped a page and added, "Yeah, I lived in a manor. I mean, it's supposed to have a great feeling and all but no, not really. It's really boring, I usually kill boredom there by writing letters, playing with my pets Athena and Beedle, playing a piano and sometimes teasing my sister. I didn't get to go outdoors alot, though, quite a killjoy," He shrugged, "Pardon for my rambling, it's just that I'm one of the kind" He winked jokingly and chuckled, as if trying to light up the conversation.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sophia Lin Knols

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:15 am
OOC » SO many questions!

User Image

User Image

Sophie nodded happily, "Sounds good. A trade of information. I probably don't know as much about muggle music as you do about the wizarding world though..." She shrugged, just wanting to be honest with him. "And yeah guitars are cool, there are so many different kinds though. You probably just want to start with like a basic acoustic one though. And...well I guess you don't have much of a choice if you can't use electricity..." She frowned, now realizing how much music was technology reliant.

When he suggested that she go to the common room with friends to avoid the embarrassment of possibly getting locked out she shrugged again awkwardly. "I could. I just haven't gotten the chance to get very friendly with many other Ravenclaws...or anyone really." She shifted a little nervously in her chair, suddenly realizing how horribly socially awkward that sounded and now felt. How did she only realize now that she barely had a friend or two in her own house? She just kept hanging around Tristan, but she really should make other friends...hopefully a girl.

At Avian's utterly clueless expression and innocent question about youtube and google, Sophie couldn't help but chuckle a little with a sympathetic look. "Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at you. Um... Do you know at all what a computer is? It's uh....like..." She made vague box like motions with her hands before sighing and trying again, "Basically a computer is a device that lets you do a lot of different things, but mainly you can connect to the internet which is...well kind of magical in it's own way. Fudge this is harder than I thought..." She ran her fingers through her hair to tuck it behind her ear as she chewed her lip. "If you wanted to try and find something in the library, you'd have to use the library system or ask the librarian to help you find the right book, right? Well google is like a thing that you can ask anything and it'll try to give you answers that might fit. And youtube is like a radio...but also like a portrait. Moving pictures and all and all the music you could ever find. Along with funny videos people make or other stuff. I'm sorry I'm not doing a very good job at explaining this..." The Ravenclaw apologized with a dismayed expression.

"Weird Sisters huh? And you listen to them on a magic radio? So you have radios... What about TV, er televisions? Phones? You don't have computers but what about typewriters? How does the radio work if you don't have electricity?" Sophie was dying of curiosity and couldn't ask enough questions.

When Avian described more about his summer, her nose wrinkled a little in sympathy before smoothing as her head tilted in curiosity as he mentioned what else he did. "Writing letters huh? That's quaint." It was odd to think of someone her age writing letters. She couldn't picture anyone of her old friends doing it, preferring to just text, call or email. "What kind of pets do you have? And not going outside isn't a killjoy. Sometimes nature is overrated." She shrugged, having spent most of her childhood inside unless forced to by her parents or friends, though she usually enjoyed it once she did.

As he asked her to 'pardon his rambling', she smiled and shook her head. "It's cool, you're really interesting."

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image

Arianna knew the time would come, This was the year that most students had breakdowns or essentially wigged out. The teachers were piling on the homework pretty think at this point for the fifth years. The Gryffindor prefect made her way to an open table having decided to take a moment to catch up on her studies while she wasn't caught up in the middle of some of her other duties.

She grabbed her thick Astronomy book out of her rucksack along with a quill and parchment. She began working on an assignment that wasn't due until next week but knowing her she'd end up busy between now and then so she might as well start. It didn't take long before she found herself staring at the few words she has scrawled onto the page stuck. Her train of thought just kept derailing every few seconds of so. With a slight shake of her head she attempted to focus on the essay again. Sometimes Ari really wished they could all just be graded on effort instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Finding herself with a bit of free time, and the oppourtunity, Selina made her way up to the Library, which was her second favourite place to work, other than the East Wing on the Sixth Floor, which seemed to be almost abandoned at times as nobody ever seemed to go there unless they were lost. At least here, a lowly Third Year could spread her books and papers out on an available table, and get a bit of work done.

Her current project was finishing up the entry on Bowtruckles she was working up for her Care of Magical Creatures study guide she'd been assembling through the term for preparation for year-end exams, and, of course, the OWLs she'd write in two years hence. She'd located additional information which she figured would be useful should another essay come up, and she wanted to produce a better illustration than the sketch she'd done in class, and do it while her impressions of her encounter were still fresh in her mind.

After using pencils to create a detailed sketch, Selina went back with her pens and coloured inks to create a much more photo-realistic rendering of the creature to accompany the notes she'd made. It was one of the few things she'd inherited from her father, aside from his more ordered mind, was his drawing talent. As she continued to work on her illustrations, which included detailed vignettes of the creature's hands and its face, the release of the creative flow allowed her to relax, and a slight smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton needed something to distract himself--or someone, for that matter. He had a lot of creative classes, and it was starting to take its toll on his brain. Not that he didn't enjoy the classes, but he could only take them in small doses. Maybe he should've been grateful that classes were only 45 minutes long, rather than an hour or two. He didn't exactly know where to go to maybe relax, as everywhere it seemed to be crowded. Valentine's Day was coming up, and while that was all well and good, he was starting to get a bit tired of seeing every other student snogging their significant other in the middle of the hallway. Maybe he should go to Hogsmeade? No, definitely not. That would be even worse, and besides, it was freezing outside.

After a bit of pondering, Layton decided he'd go to the library. It was a rather strange place for someone who was looking to get away from work to go, but hey, at least it was quiet. Walking in, he looked around, waving towards the librarian and perusing the shelves before he came across the study area, where he noticed a familiar brunette sitting. Making his way towards her, he waved and grinned as he came closer, sitting down across from her. "Hi, Selina. Whatcha doin'? Oh, hope you don't mind me kinda just barging in."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Using water colours to actually paint in the subtle tones she wanted to complete her illustration, Selina smiled warmly when she heard Layton's voice. Setting aside her brush, she looked up from her work, and said, "Hi, Layton. I'm working up a nicer illustration of a bowtruckle, than the one I did for Professor Yates, to put in my Care of Magical Creatures study guide." Tipping her head toward one shoulder, as she looked at him, she added, as she moved back enough for him to properly see her handiwork, "And, no, you're not barging in; I certainly don't mind the company."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton moved his gaze to her creation, a light smile crossing his lips. It looked very nice. In fact, he started to wonder why she didn't take Art. He knew that Selina used more of her left brain than her right, but her work showed that she would do well in the class. At least in his opinion. "It looks good. I think Professor Ellis would definitely appreciate that," he remarked. His smile widened at her last words, sighing in relief. "Good. I just needed somewhere quiet to be. Seems like every other person is snogging in the hallway, and it gets quite annoying."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"Thank you," Selina said in her soft tones. "I wish I had time to take an Art class, but my class load is already pretty heavy. Maybe I can next year, since I won't be taking Advanced Flying again, and I could use a more fun class."

When Layton mentioned what was going on in the halls, Selina chuckled, and answered, "Well, it is St. Valentine's feast day, after all, so what would you expect? Seems like everybody else has somebody else to spend the day with. There's worse things they could be doing. They could be sacrificing goats and running about the castle in goatskins."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton nodded and propped an elbow up onto the table, his palm open and resting his chin against it. He could understand that. While he hadn't taken too many classes, he had taken just enough to keep his schedule fairly full, which was both nice and not as nice. It gave him something to do, but sometimes it was a bit hard to keep track of all the work he had to do. "Well, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors. Maybe even literally," he remarked with a chuckle.

Layton looked back as he heard a professor breaking up a couple who were getting a little too touchy-feely in the fiction section, shaking his head and laughing inaudibly. He wondered if that would ever be him in a couple of years. He couldn't see it. There were some cute girls in his year, especially the one sitting across from him (hey, he wasn't afraid to admit he had a little bit of a crush on Selina), but he wouldn't have a clue how to approach a girl like that. "I suppose you're right. I do think the days of sacrificing and goat-skin wearing are over, though. At least for the most part. Do you ever think there was a time when that was the norm at Hogwarts? I mean, this is an old school. Maybe instead of chocolate, students got each other hippogriff hearts or something like that, once upon a time."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games