Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba rose his eyebrow, then looked at Lion size of Noise. He widen his eyes, then realized what Shizuka was trying to do. He speeds off towards Sho's Noise form to use one of his pin to slash the Noise. Sho was about to claw at Kiba, but Kiba jump to it's paw to slash his face. Sho's Noise form begin to snarled loudly enough.

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Shizuka groaned softly as he used a pin to completely cover the body of Sho's Noise form except for it's head. This made the hooded man shake violently, falling down onto one knee as he tried to keep the beast at bay. His eyes shined brightly as he knew that he had to come back for his family as he used all of his power to keep the junk wrapped around the Noise Game Master, adding in more heavy metal junk to make it harder for it to escape.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba picked up the sound as he quickly moved out of the way to see Sho immobilized, so he slowly got up. Sho's Noise form struggled to be free, yet he noticed Kiba walked towards him, which the fear struck the Noise. Kiba face to face to lion face noice, his silver blue eyes starts to gleamed which Sho's Noise form freezed. Kiba seems to noticed and realized his entry fee didn't take away his special ability, so he closed his eyes, "I guess color of my eyes are impossible to take it away," he muttered before he focus on Sho. Kiba slashed Sho's noise form's head as he howled in pain and limped. Sho turned back to his reaper form, signs of defeat.

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Watching as the noise transformed back into his reaper form, Shizuka smiled softly under his hood as he used his dream abilities to levitate the junk above the reaper, squeezing them enough to create four large spikes aiming right down toward the reaper. He then walked to the side of Kiba as he looked at what seemed to be a defeated looking reaper as he used his sign language,"Did you have enough or?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba glanced at Shizuka, "That is an overkill," he commented about the spikes. Sho slowly got up, and then lifted his head towards two kings in anger, "How... How is that possible? I was told your entry fee was your demonic power, but what the h*ll is with your eye!" he shouts in anger to Kiba. Kiba kept his cool, "I am one of ancient lineage along with my children, who possess a special ability through usage of my eyes, I thought he did, but I'm assumed he only took my demonic power. I don't want to activate it because it is a consider cheating," he briefly explained about his ancient lineage, which it revealed his silver blue eyes has special ability. However, he didn't use it because it might be against the rules. Sho widen his eyes, but gets angrier, "You nearly use it, but..." he growled, then he looked defeated, "Heh, I am defeated by both Demon King and King of the God," he added before the light before their eyes brighten and he was completely erased. Kiba felt his timer goes off, he closed his eyes and placed his hands in his pocket, meaning they will meet with Joshua and granted the second chance to live.

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Shizuka listened to Kiba's words about overkill though he didn't know the meaning. The things he had done in his past, what he wish he could correct, all of it was considered overkill as he listened to the reaper's words. Making the junk safely placed where they were, Shizuka watched as the reaper disappeared in front of their eyes within the light. The light never bothered him for he knew that it was for the best. Looking at his palm, he saw that the timer had went away at last, knowing that this was his chance to truly have a second chance in life. Lifting up his hand, he made what seemed to be a attempt to perform a high five with his partner, knowing they made a great team together.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba gazed his silver blue eyes at Shizuka and noticed his high five motion, he seen humans does that. He shrugged and gave him a high five, then he and Shizuka find themselves back in white room as he hears the slow clapping. Joshua just smiled while clapping slowly, "Well done you two, you have survived the game and it's sad to lose a lot of Players from Taboo Noise. Now, as I promise, but before I return your entry fee, you-" "Care to tell me why the h*ll you didn't take away my special ability," Kiba interrupted him to questioning him about not including his special ability. Joshua blinked couple times before he crossed his arm, "I tried Lord Kiba, but it seems like it wouldn't allow me. I know it's very rare trait for canine demons, demons were afraid of those silver blue eyes, and one look could strike them down, but I don't know it's origin much as your daughter and your son. I tried to find out by spy on your kids," he explains why he unable to take his power of silver blue eyes. Kiba narrowed his silver blue eyes about Joshua spied on his children. Joshua snickered, "Where was I, ah yes... Try not to die again, otherwise I can't give you another chance to live. I cannot upset any death deities, if they find out if you two play Reaper Game again."

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

A small smile appeared on the hooded man's face as he felt the connection of the high five happened, making Shizuka smile softly. All of a sudden, the area around him appeared white as the boy named Joshua appeared to appreciate them on completing the game. With a small yet silent sigh of relief, the hooded man breathed in the freedom before walking toward Joshua with his steps even silent. Standing right in front of the boy, all he did was place his hand softly against his shoulder before looking down toward the boy. With this, he showed his eyes which when their eyes connected, it showed something very interesting. A chain of charms falling from the sky with holy power falling toward the beautiful country of Japan. These charms belonged to the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, which the hooded man knew he had to get first before the daemons do. As the vision was done, Shizuka moved his hand away before creating a little bit of sign language,"Thank you for this second chance...if you see him..tell him to go to the New Coliseum when he's ready..."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Joshua reads Shizuka's sign language, including eye contact to see the vision. He widen his eyes, and found out about one of fragment, but he will leave that to Shizuka because he only help heros like Miku would. He shook his head, "If you are talking about your son, not to worry Miku will tell him because she knows that is where the other fragment located," he replied and return their entry fee back. Kiba felt his demonic power increasing again and waiting for Joshua to revive them.

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am
User Image
User Image

The silent hooded man smiled softly before nodding as his fire flowed from Joshua into the chest of Shizuka, making his hands clench tightly. He then began to float up into the air before a large amount of fire burst around him to show that he was whole once again. Dropping down to the ground on both feet, Shizuka[/i[ smiled before turning his head toward Kiba with a small smile on his face. His fire flew around him as they began to form words that would help the people around him understand him more,"Thank you for everything..both of you."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba and Joshua reads his flames for what he said, Kiba nodded in approval. Joshua looked at two kings, "Lord Arigane, since you want to keep your identity a secret, your secret is safe with us, including Miku. I already feared if Daichi or Arachne finds out she's not hiding with other gods, they could manipulate her to locate rest of Keyblade Fragments," he said to Shizuka that he and Kiba will keep his true identity a secret, yet feared about Miku's safety, if Daichi or Arachne finds out she's not hiding. Kiba heard Arachne as he narrowed his silver blue eyes, however he handed Miku's cell phone back to Joshua, "Still the same Arachne I remembered, sounded like she became a lot twisted," he commented about Arachne. Joshua wondered how did he know about Arachne, but didn't bother ask because he has matter in his hand. He took Miku's phone and put it in his pocket, so he will return it to her next time he sees her. He looked at Kiba before he smiled, "So Lord Kiba, planning to see your kids again," "Not yet, I already entrust my harbinger to my son. I have to head to Demon World and get my new weapon," he reply that he have to get his weapon first then meet his kids. Joshua understood and respect his choice, he looked at two kings, "Good luck you two," he said to them before he gave them second chance to live. Kiba disappeared back to Real Ground, which he finds himself in front of Hachiko Statue, many humans were staring at his back and whispers about him. Kiba didn't seems to bother, however only he have to worry about is Arachne's spider, thankfully he didn't sense them.

Kiba

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

With a small smile on his face, he watched as Kiba disappeared within the void. Looking back toward Joshua, the silent hooded man which Joshua knew his identity knew he had no time to lose. He placed his index finger against his own lips before his body began to fade away into the void itself though he had disappeared to a new location.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba was about to leave, but he picked up Joshua's scent as he stopped and sighed in annoyance, "What now?" he asked and face Joshua. Joshua looked around cautiously, "I need to make sure before I go, is Arachne's spiders still around," he asked him. Kiba rose his eyebrow and he shook his head, "No why?" he replied suspiciously. Joshua snickered before his white wings sprouted out, "Good, because I have to track something down," he respond before he flew away to search for Charm of Aphrodite before Daichi and his pawns does. Kiba just staring at where Joshua was standing, but he shook his head and walked away as he opened a demonic portal and walked through before it disappeared.

Kiba

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

The day was beautiful as what the citizens of tokyo could see a wondrous rainbow above the sky. This was the bifrost however as Arigane, the 3 keyblade wielders, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, and the Norse gods, Loki and Thor, appeared. Appearing within the Shibuya Stream[ which everyone was got quite wet. Arigane popped his head out of the water which the water could visually be steaming off of him as Thor came up from the water with his hair quite wet,"Jesus..still don't know exactly how this works yet.."
Arigane just sighed with no sound escaping before looking around as he thought to himself how this place looked very familiar. Terra quickly gasped for breath as he thrust his head and torso up from the water, splashing everyone which he immediately blamed Thor,"Why did we appear here??"
"Don't blame me!", Thor replied with his hands raised up as the citizens began to take pictures at the bickering heroes below,"There wasn't no Instructions for this axe, you know~!"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua reached to the surface, then she looked at Thor after he defend himself from Terra. She notice the citizens taking the photos of them, she refocus on Terra and Thor, "You two, we should probably need to focus on finding the demon king, instead of arguing about the axe problem," she reminded them about why they were here for.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers