Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"And I'll take this back," Jaqueline said, plucking the lock pick from Joseph's hand when he'd finished using it and slipping it back into her pocket. "Now let's get outta here 'fore I lose any'a my men, eh?"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image"You don't have to tell me something like that twice" Joesph said as he looked towards the door before heading out that way. Gripping the doorway to help him turn the corner faster Joesph started running down the halls towards what he knew to be the exit to the base as it was the direction he had been drug in thru when he had arrived there. The sounds of fighting continued to fill the air growing louder as he ran likely still a clash of pirates vs navy outside.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline ran after him, gripping the hilt of the rapier on her hip in readiness for battle as they headed for the door. It was still open from Jaqueline busting in, and the guards were slumped against the walls. A naval officer appeared in the doorway, and Jaqueline unsheathed her rapier to catch his blade. "Go!" she commanded Joseph. "Get ta the ship quick as ya can!"

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 pm
User ImageSeeing that Jaqueline had stopped the man's blade in the doorway ahead Joesph ducked his head. Taking a quick step the thief slammed his shoulder into the man's now open stomach picking him up off the ground as he leaned forwards dropping him onto his back and allowing Joesph to roll off of him back to his feet. "Now I can go" he called as he ran his years of running quickly showing as he easily made time across the ground towards the ship. Fortunately his uniform at first sight was likely keeping him from being shot tho if anyone took a closer look at him they would be able to tell he was no navy man.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline grabbed the man's sword as he fell and bowed mockingly. "Thank ya, kind sir," she smirked, sliding the sword into her belt beside her sheath. Then she followed after Joseph, yelling, "Awright, ya scurvy dogs! Back ta the ship! Handsomely now, or we'll weigh anchor withoutcha!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 pm
User ImageMaking good ground joesph took no extra time to head for the ship the woman had called to get on. He knew what the Phoenix looked like having been dragged upon it almost lifeless before.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Those members of her crew who were on land finished up their little battles and returned to the Phoenix with their booty, laughing and shouting. Once they were all aboard, they weighed anchor and sailed off. "Awright then," Jaqueline smirked once they'd sailed far enough to be out of immediate danger. They'd holed the navy ships so they wouldn't be followed. "Let's take a look at what we've got, eh?Each'a ya gets two pieces'a booty. The rest goes ta our stores. Ah, an' I almos' forgot." She grabbed Joseph's wrist and pulled him over to stand beside her. "Look who's come back ta the fold!"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:35 am
User Image"As much as it pains me to greet the crew again after such a small time away I need to talk to you in private seeing as we are currently out of harms way" Joesph said grabbing hold of her hand and pulling her away to just infront of her cabin as he gave a small twist to get his hand free of hers. "So as for rescuing me. Huzzah and all that good things a pat on the back and a chipper look or two from the god of fate." Joesph said giving a bit of a clap to emphasize his sarcasm at the quip. "On to more pressing issues as I have been detained for the past two days counting off more days of getting the item I promised Calypso before a set time" He stammered shaking his head. "I am in need of a boat. That of which to my luck you are currently the captain of the your eagerness may not hold when I inform you that the place I need to sail for is Port Royal" he told her crossing his arms as he waited for what ever rebuttal she may return with.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline gestured for the quartermaster to take charge as Joseph led her into her own cabin. "Port Royal? An' which'a the prancin' pansies in that little s**t hole has the item yer lookin' for?" she sneered after listening to what Joseph had to say.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am
User Image"A commander named Thadius" Joesph said leaning against the woodwork as he looked at her. "This is the one that holds the compass I need to get back to Calypso" he told her shaking his head a bit thinking about the time limit he had been given by the god to get the trinket back.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"A commander, eh? And what'll I get in exchange fer this, Harding?" she asked, leaning on her desk.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 am
User Image"Come on what do I look like some one with enough gold coins to purchase your help?" Furrowing his brow a bit he stared at her hard. "No if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be in this mess to start with" he sighed a bit rubbing the side of his head. "What is it that you would ask of a poor thief" he questioned slightly regretting his words in only a few moments after he has spoken them  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Same as I asked of ya before," Jaqueline said, pulling a stiletto from her boot and using it to clean her nails. "I still think ya'd be an asset ta the crew."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm
User ImageA frown came across the thief's face as he looked at her. In his mind he was weighing the odds for and against becoming a part of the woman's crew. He was not one really for taking orders tho and doing things on his own powers had become his way of life. On the other hand however currently getting to Port Royal would be difficult without a boat and attempting to stow away on another vessel bound for that port wasn't even remotely in his mind. He didn't have to stay with her crew forever and could likely sneak away should he finish his part of the bargain for the god.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline finished cleaning her nails and slipped the stiletto back into her boot. "Ya don't haveta think 'bout it now," she said. "I been lookin' fer an excuse ta sack that hen's nest'a hoity toity prisses fer a while now."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff