Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Guild Hangout Thread : C'mon in and Chat with us! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfdeHeartless

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 am
Javier Cross
WolfdeHeartless
Javier Cross
WolfdeHeartless
Javier Cross
WolfdeHeartless
I suppose so guilds die with inactivity.

At least we're still here, right?

And do what??

To celebrate that everyone is together once more?
Here's hoping Kuro Kittie may reply back soon.

I suppose we could start our own rp.

I just hope she doesn't go AWOL on us. emo
Should we check with the Crew if everything's good thus far?

I donna.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 pm
I feel happy.  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:55 pm
Javier Cross

Sorry that I have yet to reply.
Honestly, life has been HELL and I have really been forgetting about all my guild roleplays.
I will try and get posts up either tonight, if I don't pass out from random exhaustion, or tomorrow if I do.
PM me if you want more details.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

Sorry that I have yet to reply.
Honestly, life has been HELL and I have really been forgetting about all my guild roleplays.
I will try and get posts up either tonight, if I don't pass out from random exhaustion, or tomorrow if I do.
PM me if you want more details.

Its been a while since we last seen you.
What's been happening, Katt? ^_^  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 pm
Javier Cross

That it has.
Honestly, a lot of crap that I would rather not talk about here.
What I can tell you is that when I say that life has been HELL I mean it.
Between my bad health, my mom's bad health, my dad's a*****e-ishness, and life being busy, I have barely had the time or the inspiration to roleplay, and when I have, it has only been for a few posts at a time, usually only one or two a day, if I'm lucky.
I thought my summer was going to be great, so much for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

That it has.
Honestly, a lot of crap that I would rather not talk about here.
What I can tell you is that when I say that life has been HELL I mean it.
Between my bad health, my mom's bad health, my dad's a*****e-ishness, and life being busy, I have barely had the time or the inspiration to roleplay, and when I have, it has only been for a few posts at a time, usually only one or two a day, if I'm lucky.
I thought my summer was going to be great, so much for that.

Yikes!!!!!
We're there for you if you need us, any of your best friends you manage to see in person again?
Are they well?  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 pm
Javier Cross

Thanks, and I have.
I saw my cosplay friend (the not-so-innocent-anymore one) a few weeks ago and she is doing well, and Nick (my BFWB? not sure about that title anymore), is well, she's her, so as well as she can ever be. I saw her a few weeks ago as well.
I saw some school friends this last Sunday at church, which was cool.
In two weeks come Friday, I will be at my cosplay friend's house for a convention that we go to every year, so that will be a nice break from everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

Thanks, and I have.
I saw my cosplay friend (the not-so-innocent-anymore one) a few weeks ago and she is doing well, and Nick (my BFWB? not sure about that title anymore), is well, she's her, so as well as she can ever be. I saw her a few weeks ago as well.
I saw some school friends this last Sunday at church, which was cool.
In two weeks come Friday, I will be at my cosplay friend's house for a convention that we go to every year, so that will be a nice break from everything.

Did you hang out with Nick for a time like earlier before your mom went ill?
I hope your parents are well.
Good luck with the cosplays really. ^_^  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm
Javier Cross

No, we have not hung out like that in a long time.
To be honest, I think we have grown apart over the last six months or so.
But there is nothing that can be done about that, we no longer see each other or talk to each other the way we used to, so it makes sense.
It is not as if we had a fight or anything, we simply have not seen each other enough to keep up the same close relationship.
My mother is still ill, and my father, well, he's an a*****e.
Yeah, I already have my cosplay completed, have for almost a year now, so I have nothing to worry about, just have to make sure I know where all the pieces are, which I believe I do, so all is well.
My current cosplay is actually a crossplay, since I am female, for it is Sebastian Michealis from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

No, we have not hung out like that in a long time.
To be honest, I think we have grown apart over the last six months or so.
But there is nothing that can be done about that, we no longer see each other or talk to each other the way we used to, so it makes sense.
It is not as if we had a fight or anything, we simply have not seen each other enough to keep up the same close relationship.
My mother is still ill, and my father, well, he's an a*****e.
Yeah, I already have my cosplay completed, have for almost a year now, so I have nothing to worry about, just have to make sure I know where all the pieces are, which I believe I do, so all is well.
My current cosplay is actually a crossplay, since I am female, for it is Sebastian Michealis from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

Okay.
That makes sense, not sure whether or not the terms are too much better but fair enough.
A Crossplay, I can't say I heard about that one before but it sounds like fun. ^_^  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm
Javier Cross

Yeah, Crossplay, mix between Cosplay and Cross-Dressing.
Thus a female dresses as a male character or a male dresses as a female character.
Both, if not done properly, are either very disturbing, very funny, or an absurd combination of the two.
For females it helps to be flat chested, or know how to chest bind properly, well, even some flat chested females need to bind their chests, so it is a good thing to know. With my Crossplay, I tend to only have to bind minimally, using a backwards sports bra. My Ciel/my cosplay friend has to use a waist cinch-er to bind her chest, because despite having such a small body, she has HUGE boobs. It is rather funny, the contrasts, between her and I.
For males, they have a lot more that they have to do, including wearing female underwear, which sucks when you're a female, it sucks even more if you're male. They also have to shave basically every part of their body, go shopping in the women's department, for underwear, shirts, pants, anything they will need for their cosplay, oh, they also have to make fake boobs and have their mom, girlfriend, drag queen friend, sister, etc do their make-up, or at least teach them how to do their make-up. Then there is the wig, which is ALWAYS part of a MtF Crossplay, but not always part of a FtM cosplay, depending on the female's hair. Like, mine, all I do is straighten it, and usually pull it back into a low pony-tail.
There is a lot more to it, but those are the basics.
I have sat through, oh, at least 3 crossplay panels, if not 4, all the same, all taught by the same person, I learn something new each time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

Yeah, Crossplay, mix between Cosplay and Cross-Dressing.
Thus a female dresses as a male character or a male dresses as a female character.
Both, if not done properly, are either very disturbing, very funny, or an absurd combination of the two.
For females it helps to be flat chested, or know how to chest bind properly, well, even some flat chested females need to bind their chests, so it is a good thing to know. With my Crossplay, I tend to only have to bind minimally, using a backwards sports bra. My Ciel/my cosplay friend has to use a waist cinch-er to bind her chest, because despite having such a small body, she has HUGE boobs. It is rather funny, the contrasts, between her and I.
For males, they have a lot more that they have to do, including wearing female underwear, which sucks when you're a female, it sucks even more if you're male. They also have to shave basically every part of their body, go shopping in the women's department, for underwear, shirts, pants, anything they will need for their cosplay, oh, they also have to make fake boobs and have their mom, girlfriend, drag queen friend, sister, etc do their make-up, or at least teach them how to do their make-up. Then there is the wig, which is ALWAYS part of a MtF Crossplay, but not always part of a FtM cosplay, depending on the female's hair. Like, mine, all I do is straighten it, and usually pull it back into a low pony-tail.
There is a lot more to it, but those are the basics.
I have sat through, oh, at least 3 crossplay panels, if not 4, all the same, all taught by the same person, I learn something new each time.

So in addition to females being generally prettier than males, they also have Crossplays easier to do than males would, right?
Its interesting in a way.  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Javier Cross

Well, yeah, I suppose.
I mean, it is easier to go from really pretty to sorta ugly than it is to go from sorta ugly to really pretty, at least in my opinion, and the opinion of most people I know.
Now, if a female has huge tits, then there is the issue of chest binding, and that can be a HUGE dilemma for someone who wants to crossplay.
I suppose that how easy the crossplay is, depends on the person, but yeah, going from FtM crossplay wise, is, usually, easier.
Now for me, if I were to cosplay, I would have some of the issues a male crossplayer has, mostly because there are not a lot of anime girls with small tits, if there are any, and there is the fact that I despise make-up. I also have a larger body than most, and so to cosplay I would have to a) lose weight and b) make fake tits, because I will never get actual implants, and even then I am so broad shouldered, that I would likely just look strange anyway.
It is why I stick to crossplay, so much easier for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 pm
San_Katt
Javier Cross

Well, yeah, I suppose.
I mean, it is easier to go from really pretty to sorta ugly than it is to go from sorta ugly to really pretty, at least in my opinion, and the opinion of most people I know.
Now, if a female has huge tits, then there is the issue of chest binding, and that can be a HUGE dilemma for someone who wants to crossplay.
I suppose that how easy the crossplay is, depends on the person, but yeah, going from FtM crossplay wise, is, usually, easier.
Now for me, if I were to cosplay, I would have some of the issues a male crossplayer has, mostly because there are not a lot of anime girls with small tits, if there are any, and there is the fact that I despise make-up. I also have a larger body than most, and so to cosplay I would have to a) lose weight and b) make fake tits, because I will never get actual implants, and even then I am so broad shouldered, that I would likely just look strange anyway.
It is why I stick to crossplay, so much easier for me.

Did your cosplay friend ever considered cosplaying as Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica?
If she's blond, she could work as the only real issue is that Mami seems to be of Eastern Asian roots despite being blond/blonde.  

Javier Cross

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm
Javier Cross

No, I do not believe so.  
Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]