Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

(Okay... how about I attack with my 5 and you have one more roll to try and win one last time? )

Valliex watched as the wind ruffled her clothes and hair yet had no effect on her. She gave another attack, striking him with her blade at his leg. It wasn't too deep as her own strength was failing. She gave a grunt,"At least now we're even...wolf." She slowly drew back her weapon, limiting her strength to ensure she had it for later. " Tell me.. does blood suit yeur fancy? I'll let ye in a little secret, it suits mine." She started to tease, going back to desire like he had in the beginning of the battle. She wasn't lying though, as her eyes had that glint of desire as they gazed at his wounds. Though, pride was in it as well; the wounds being her making.  
Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm
(>_< Alright hopefully the dice won't screw me over five times)
Wolf hissed as she stabbed his leg if he was too weak to use a big wind spell perhaps a small one will be enough to finish this. with that he sent a small but vary sharp blade of wind aimed for her neck if she dose not noticed it he may catch her off guard.
(About freaking time! stressed )  

Xistund

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

(Nice! Lets see what my defense is...-2 from wounds and I'll edit post accordingly..... okay that's 3 so no way she defended that)

Valliex was savoring a victory she thought she had earned. She was too caught up to notice her enemy still had an amount of energy to finish her off. All too sudden she looked to see his attack and had no time to fully react. She felt the wind cut at her neck and it started to bleed out like a waterfall. She fell back from impact and now laid on the grass rather twitching from the loss of blood. "Damn... looks to be the sea.. was not with me this day." She faintly said before she spat out even more blood. Her vision blurred but she refused to lose consciousness as her eyes stared skyward.

( Although my character lost, the ending is quite nice)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm
(Hey Rose, what's going to happen if Capn doesn't post?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm
((I'm just waiting for someone else to need a fight or something))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am
(I've just sent pms to all players who have not posted in a long time. Sean, if Capn doesn't reply in 2 more weeks or reply to pm, you're character wins by default.)

(I've updated The Method on the first page, if you're using it I suggest reading the update as it holds many new things. Any requests or questions on it, pm me or post it in OOC topic)

Xistund

(Waiting on your victory post dude ^ .~)

Leprechaun_Sean

omgIisonfiyah

(Okay, so the tournament can end soon or later. I'm letting the winners decide. So far, it's either the Wolf fights one more match and the winner of that match goes on or The Wolf, Gino, Winner of CaptainVSHatter all three fight against one another for the final showdown. I need opinions, and/or requests. If you have a suggestion, go right ahead and post it in OCC or we can discuss this in the OOC Topic)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm
Wolf got up breathing heavily his wounds where deep and his fur was soaked in blood taking a breath he gave a howl showing his victory to all that could hear.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm
Daimos looked down at the arena floor with slight distaste, he found it rather barbaric that enjoyment could be gotten from such a fiendish activity as fighting. He would admit however that he did feel a tad hypocritical, being the fact that he had just recently watched a marvelous rendition of Henry V a marvelous play with a bit of violence here and there. He stood and headed to where the Playwright would be, wanting to ask, once again, if there was a way that he could get to the Real World, from what he had heard of it it was alot more civilized than this. And those movie things he had heard about were something he really wished to see.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 pm
((I like the idea of a three-way battle.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image

The Author watched battle rather excited, and loved how the two of them really were against the other so well. Val with her cunning, but the Wolf was just as quick-minded. The match came to a thrilling end, and he started to write with his quill. The words from his quill floating in the air before diving into the portal. The two of them was teleported back to the arena. "Simply breath taking! Even I couldn't predict such an ending! Quickly, someone tend to wounds." He cheers on, and then starts to worry as he snaps at the crowd.

Valliex laid covered with her own blood, and coughing it up too. She slowly looked up to see the sky changing back to the sky of the arena. The howl of the wolf echoed her mind, and suddenly everything started to fade. Her eyes remained open, but her mind now blacked out from loss of blood. Two of the healers quickly went to her side, and started to bring her into the emergency stall.

"Very well done...you will progress in this tournament, Wolf. For now, heal for your next match to come." The Author adds, watching as one healer heals his wound using her own magic. Though, the woman was hesisant as she was afraid of him.

In the distance, The Author caught sight of another beast. Nay, The Cursed Beast. "Ah! Daimos? What brings you, friend?" He greets him, knowing full well his distaste for battle as that was how he wrote him to be." Are you awaiting for the feast that is to be after this tournament? I assure you, the music is well prepared for it if so. " He adds, thinking the music during such a grand meal suited his fancy instead.

(I do too, actually. I think three VS each other would be challenging and you three (players) would have fun with it. But, this is for you three to vote.

Xis, your thoughts upon the matter?  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 am
Daimos paused slightly at that, the music was definitely of interest to him. He nodded slightly as he said, "That is most definitely of interest to me and I shall certainly stay for that, if nothing else. Though I must confess that is not why I sought you out. I wished to once more inquire about the Other World and weather you would give me permission to enter it." He bowed his head slightly in respect as he made his request, knowing that it was best to just ask and to not try to justify reasons for him to get the chance to leave their Stage. Even if her really really wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 am
((Did anyone speak to my fairy? Sorry I was moving and had college stuff to do.... I am back and i will post as the best friend until someone tells me if they spoke to Azhure...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image
Azhure Flutterwing

It's unlike the flow of the moon,
To show us it's past.

The fairy had been walking around. Enjoying the festival when the author had spoken and she had gone to the arena to watch the fights. She didn't actually like them, she would rather have a peaceful dance around a fire. But with the prize the Author was willing to give, she understood some as she watched a pirate and a knight fight it out, then three other matches that she had grown bored with watching and decided to walk around. Wondering who else she could find in a godforsaken arena such as this. She smiled some as she saw some people speaking and decided to sit and listen in. With her fairy ears' she could hear from a greater distance than any normal person could. So they would have no clue as to what she was doing as she seemed to watch the matches.

But it's so like the flow of the sun,
To make us Forget.

User Image

User Image

Adriana Batterson

It's unlike the magic of the stars,
To keep us in suspense.

Adriana smiled some as the two decided to play the music loud. She shook her head as it was not very kind whatsoever for them to do that. "Could we just get along for once?" She called out over the music before turning it down herself. "I mean come on, it's your birthday... Well yesterday, does not mean you have to play his game." She said as even Gordon's music was turned down. She didn't like thinking of Gordon since her best friend had dated the guy, but she kind of liked Gordon. Thought he just needed someone to understand... But she would never do that to a friend.
Adriana smiled as she sat on the bed. "So what does the book do? Have you read any of it?" She asked.

But it's so like the magic of our hearts,
To keep us coming back.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:46 pm
Wolf laid down to show we was not going to to hurt the healer "If the Pirate dies May I have her body I don't like my prey being stolen away from me."

(yea if people are kool with a 3 way I'll join in xD)  

Xistund

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 am
((Sorry for taking so long to write something new and thank you Roses, for reminding me that I'm here! I seem to be facing a dilema now though, I have writers block D: I feel really pathetic.

Anyways! suggestions?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces