Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:21 am
" Yes perhaps we should " Antoiniette answered half heartedly as she was to busy admiring her new blond tresses i the mirror. Her hair still had a wave to it. She woulden't allow the hairstylist to even thing about touching her hair with a flat Iorn. " Is your brother controling Akahana ? I should think a brother should be protective but not over bairring. To think if Gaverocoh had been controlling for these past century, I'd have burried him in the ground for such nonsense. Do you want me to kill your brother? He is a shadowhunter suppose like yourself,but not unstopable. We could poison him in the night or better we could hang him from a tree and play pinyata till morning comes and I have to go to bed. " The vampiresss said clapping her hands alittle entertained at the prospects " To bad he won't have candy in him for you what a delightful idea don't you think ? "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 pm
Proper sighed, sitting on the back of the couch.
" If I knew I would have dealt with it by now." He said, looking down. Thinking of his uncles request and his advice.
" I suppose we should summon up my father. You must be wondering who he is by now." He said, grimacing. He didnt like the thought of speaking with his demonic father.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:47 pm
Akahana laughed. "Oh Ben? He's not very controlling. More like, parental. But I still love him, so no. We shall not hang him from a tree and have a fiesta," she said, amused. "I'm sure he's just as caring but not over-protective as Gaven. And anyways, did Proper or Gaven mention where we'll be meeting? Or which hotel to go to?" She asked, looking around at the multiple options...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 pm
" Well it would be a start. " Alphones pointed out hoping back onto his egg shaped space age retro chair. " You haven't delt with it very well Proper you must stop fleeing and face your apponint. There is no honor of showing your backside to the enemy if everyone else is faceing forward ready to fight. So...We' ll start with your father ,but you must promis from now on to stop running. Oventually your going to have to turn right round and face these shadowhunters if ,I have to force you to do it or you do it of your own free will. " The little vampire said eyeing propers wings neck " Some sort of bird demon is your father ,I guess? Your not going to summon him here in this hotel. If those shadow hunters sense in on their sensors they won't have to look far. Your going to summon him when you find Dis-tin she'll lead you to a place shadowhunters won't go. "

-----

" The Ritz Or some place.,...I'm not sure " Antoinette said looking about the streets of chicago " Do you have a cell phone? " She asked Akahana hoping it would be easier to find them .  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm
Proper looked up at that, grinning.
" I guess there is one good thing coming from working for the nephilim for as long as I have. Those little sensors? I can block them." he said mischievously. Then he sighed,
" I wouldnt exactly say that my father is a bird. He's a Greater Demon, the nephilim would call him. Beezlebub, the Lord of the Flies, Demon of Gluttony." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:44 pm
"Sounds like you got the short end of the stick for fathers. Of all the sin's you might want one's father to be assosiated with gluttony sounds ...pethetic? Is that the word, I'm looking for. Why not wrath or greed ...even sloth would be better then gluttony " The vampire said having his preferances for sin " Don't tell your father ,I said that hate to rub a demon the wrong way. I'm already infected with a disease no need for other curses "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Proper raised a finger, strangely offended at Alphi's opinion of his father.
" I wouldnt go that far. He's also the bringer of famine and plight. Whenever I think of him I think of the swarm of locust that descended upon Egypt." he said, then he flicked his finger. He didnt like what his father meaning might have to do with him.
" Go find me some candles, would you? and a knife. Im gonna have to tear up this carpet." He said, already planning the summoning.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 pm
" Please forgive me ,I do not know your father as well as you do. It was rude of me to be presumtious" Alphones said befor going over to the mini bar and grabing some decrotive candles from it. " Here " he said bringing them over befor he went into the bathroom to get some more decrotive candles. ALphoens then removed a knife shaped item from his coat " I have a letter opener but no knife will that be fine? " alphi asked.

It was then Gaverocoh came running into the room slaming the door behind him. " There is a werewolf downstairs...." He said locking the hotel room sweet door. " I don't know what he wants ,but the dirty creature hit me with a baseball bat. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 am
Proper looked up, smiling.
" Good to see you to. Did you deserve said baseball bat?" he said, amusement in his voice  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am
" walking down the street hardly accounts for hitting some one in the head with a baseball bat ,I was minding my own business when he started stawlking me " The vampire said in his defence not enjoying being blamed for causing the werewolf to attack " this is not my fault "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 am
Proper smiled, pleased to have gotten a rise out of Gaven.
" Well, you are a big strong vampire, arnt you? Or do I need to settle this myself?" He asked, sitting the candles and knife on the marble counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image"Ah, yes I have a cellphone," she said as she took it out of her pocket. "Here."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 pm
" Don't taunt me warlock ,I'm in no mood " The vampire heard somthing coming down the hall. It was the same dragging sound he had heared on the street but was muffeld by the carpet lining the hall. " I coulden't attack him befor ,I ran into the streets busy streets. Do you think those shadowhunters woulden't notice werewolf and a vampire setteling things in the street? "

" Well your not in the streets anymore so go out there and beat him. " ALphones said as he looked at his watch and quickly changed it to the right time.

" Shoulden't you ,I don't know be backing me up? " Gaven said annoyed with the smaller vampire.

" Why ? my watch is off ,I should fix it befor ,I really am late for somthing importent. " He said as there came a pounding at the door. " I believe its for you gaven do proper and i the favor of answering it. " The vampire said shaking his watch then checking the sound of the gears " Oh my watch is out of batteries. Proper could you fix this for me ?"

" Would you shut up about that damn watch! " Gaven said moving over and snatchign it from alphones befor throwing it out an open window.

" Well now you really do deserve being thrashed " Alphones said walking over to the door unlocking the door. He opend the door for a half turned were wolf that looked ready to kill " He's over there mame him if you wish. "

" Alphi!" gaverocoh snapped in disbeliefe as the werewolf strolled in with a low growl.

" Alittle bare knuckle boxing then vampire " Nash said moving into the room claws out. Gaven began to roll up his sleves readying for a fight seeing as no one appeared to be coming to his aid.

" Proper come join me at the bar this should be intrusting . A good life lesson for gaven. That he should becareful who's watch he throws out the window. " alphones siad taking a seat in his new favorite space age chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 pm
" Mercie madmoiselle " Antionette said politely befor calling alphones cellphone. The little vampire answered knowing only two people knew his number in chicago. They traded few words befor hanging up.

" We must go quickly there is going to be a fight upstairs in the ritz. It should be lots of fun. " Antionette said returning Akahana's cellphone to her. " Maybe there will be refreshments." She said heading towards the ritz  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 pm
Proper smiled as he set next to Alphi,
" I love a good soap-opera. ' I love her more so she's mine and if you disagree we can brawl like moon-struck werewolves for her heart like she has no say in the matter'. " He said, taking a huge breath. He flicked his wrist and a watch identical to the one Gaven threw out the window appeared on his tiny wrist.
" Refreshments? Would you like a virgin dacquiri or the blood of a virgin?" He asked nonchalantly.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games