Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:10 pm
Naara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't understand the kind of feelings...

Mitsuki look at them, this surprise her because most human made some react if they see her human form. Watch Vincent enter with a permission, she find it rude. She heard his question, more then one, she widen her eyes. Before Naara arrive to interfere, "What the h*ll is he talking about?" she ask and pay close attention to both Vincent and E-Man, her force sense pick up Vincent's essence as she narrow her heterochromia eyes. Mitsuki look at Vincent before she set her Celestial Wolf Pup down, "So Hatsune-sama and my mother knew about you related with him, and for not knowing about your father, I'm not clearly sure why. I didn't know he has a son until I caught your presence in Cave City, same presence from I met him as a child," she explains to him, this make Naara look puzzled. Mitsuki close her eyes, recall the news of his perish, "I might believe he doesn't want you to know or aware of your heritage until the time is right, but sadly he perish long time ago," she explain to him about why he doesn't know about his father. Naara look blank and notice E-Man smoking a cigaritte, "I never seen that ferret smoke, but whatever," she thought and left the scene follow by two wolves.

... All humans have

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vincent sighed softly as he sat down on the floor, brushing his hair back before he began to speak his words,"Well..I guess I'm just like you then..Offspring of a magical being but..I don't know anything about it..it's not like he hasn't come by in a ghost form or something."
E-Man jumped onto the counter before flicking his cigarette into a ashtray. He felt that he was being rude so he began to speak as well,"I'm sorry he came in so rudely but he felt betrayed by so many people. Is there anythin you can do to help tell him a little more about this...'God King'"

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki listens to them, was about to protest, but heard E-Man spoken up and found out Vincent felt betrayed by so many people. Mitsuki felt pity on him, she lower her eyes, "I see, and for this God King, I don't know much about him, but he's mostly silent for some reason and he dethrone original King because of corruption, if I recall from Hatsune-sama. I met him once as a child in Fortuna, he left me this," she explains to him to describe Arigane, before she requip Ruby Long Bow that appear on her hand. She looks at him and place her hand on her hip, "I pretty sure he and I were aware of who we are, but I wasn't aware of myself until few days after my thirteen's birthday she said in theory, and look at E-Man, then both, "You two are lucky, I don't betray my comrades both brotherhoods and friends," she added with a small smile.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent sighed softly as he sat down on the couch before he rubbed his forehead softly, not sure on what to think on all of this. His father killed Zeus? He took over the role of King of the Gods? This was all so shocking to him and he wasn't sure why,"A quiet man huh..seemed like mom had a handful...Is there anything like books somewhere that I can learn more about this? Do you know where we could go to find out more about our pasts? I'll do all I can to protect you while you are not able to use your demonic abilities.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki listens to him, then she place her finger under her chin to think. She suddenly recall Olympian God of Wisdom, "Ambrose-sama's Library might have a history of God's King, but it might sound bit reckless because it's like barge in the his domain," she said bit uneasy for entering James' Library without a permission, plus she is Miku's priestess. Hearing about protecting her because she doesn't have demonic power, she look puzzled and tilt her head, "Don't worry about me in human form, it's only once of month for hanyo have to hide during the night of New Moon, but I will get my demonic power back when the dawn arrive. Besides, I got both divine and shrine maiden magic, and been taught by the Assassins," she explains to him about Moon Phrase, but she still have Shrine Maiden and Divine Magic, and her assassination skills. She have nothing to worry about herself as she made her long Ruby Bow disappear.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

"I guess that is where we'll head off to. Besides, might be fun to get to know the stories of how you killed Falcon's papy", Vincent replied cocky as he got up, rubbing his hands together before E-Man jumped onto his back to hand Vin his cigarette. Vin smoked the cigarette slowly before handing it back to E-Man, looking over at the human woman,"I could never be an assassin, I'm kinda loud and will go into a place without carefully planning my attack"

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image

"I might believe the library is at Atlantis. For that three years ago I fought Fox, maybe... I already figured Falcon targeting me because I killed his father," she added and watch him smoke a cigarette, she is backing away and hate the smell, "You know that stuff will kill you," she said unamuse tone, "Although, Honne-san smoke a cigarette, but he knows I hate that smell," she thought about one of Vocaloid member, who also smoke a cigarette. Mitsuki heard him talking about him as loud and go into a place without thinking, she earn an anime sweat drop, "N... Natsu-san's recklessness," she thought about a certain fire dragon slayer, she already got a picture, same impulsive and act before he thinks. She look away, "Oh my, this is my second time I met the reckless man," she said to herself before she walk away to a guest room to get her head cleared up.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent chuckled softly as he blew out the smoke from his nose. He kept his hands in his pockets while he spoke softly yet still a little cocky,"You know that wearing a skirt that short isn't safe for you either..I mean you try picking up something and everyone's going to see your business."
Vincent chuckled loudly before he placed his right hand on his keyblade attached to his hip. He knew this was the first time those two had a real conversation but one thing was sure, she was going to get annoyed of him quickly which is why he continued speaking,"I'm sorry for my cockiness. Let me just say though, since my father is said to be a god, I think smoking won't harm me as much as people would think. I think my exes harm me more than cigarettes do, heck one even stabbed me in the pelvis with a fork.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

She stop in track from his attitude before she turn around to face him and realize what he meant, "KYAAAA~!" she made a piercing scream and try to fix her skirt, then run to her room, they hear the door shut. Out of nowhere a certain female wolf companion appear and grab Vincent's ear to pull in annoyance, "You said something inappropriate to sixteen year old," she threatening him darkly with a glare.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

"Maybe from where you are from, it's inappropriate but where I'm from, it's more of elder advice", Vincent explained as he flicked the wolf companion's nose. As he chuckled softly, he went to his backpack to grab a pair of leggings that look to be her size. As he walked to her door, he opened it slightly to throw her the leggings inside before closing it. He then turned toward the wolf companion before speaking softly with a smile,"Sometimes, life is a learning lesson. Did you know that in the state in Michigan, you can date a woman at age sixteen with parents consent? What a weird state..wonder who would live in a place like that.."
E-Man sighed softly as he face palmed himself before inhaling more cigarette smoke,"Yeah..I wonder who..your an idiot, Vin.."

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki cover herself in blanket, her face is entirely red, "I never been this embarrassing in my life," she thought and heard the door open slightly and then close it. Causing her to lift her head a bit and find a legging, so she slowly stand up and approach it to pick it up, then look at her thigh length socks, "I guess this should solve anything," she said to herself to pull off her thigh length socks and put on the legging. She check herself in the mirror, "That works."
Kokoro look at him while rubbing her nose, then look at E-Man, "I'm going to agree with this talking ferret. You are an idiot."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent chuckled softly as he patted the top of the wolf companions' head, turning back to the door with his left hand in his pocket while the other one was on the hilt of his sheathed keyblade. He knew what he was talking about since he remembered the woman on his ship wore the same clothing, some young since his men liked them that way. He always made sure they were safe as he didn't want drama on his ship which included rooms for the women to sleep in. It was a nice ship with no drama.
He remembered the last time he was on his ship and drama went out, having him throw the pirate off his ship into the middle of the sea. He remembered the bubbles no longer there which he just sighed, speaking to himself,"She's just a little girl...why is she the heroine?"
He then remembered when he read the story of Atticus Nanashi, knowing that he was the Hero of the Realms when he was young. He loved those stories of Atticus and Desmond Nanashi, knowing that they truly made a difference.

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Her ears lay flat from patting, then watch him go. Kokoro soften her looks, until Naara spoken out, "I spoken to Chibi, he told me there were two as I suspected. Falcon have someone name Kami, and he's from light village and true protector of someone name Hikari. Who the h*ll is Hikari?" she inform a wolf. Kokoro look at her in shock, "Kami? Hikari?" she try to recall until she remember Lucy told Lupus and Sora if this is about Kami no Senshi, they were in rage with their Darkness and attacking Fairy Tail. Hikari return with non dragon slayers, along with Tsubaki. She narrow her eyes and thought, "If this Chibiterasu talk about Kami as Kami no Senshi, he's the one those three kids hunting him," she states in fear. Naara look skeptical, "Why the h*ll did those kids want to hunt him down for? Because of Falcon?" she ask her with a frown. Kokoro didn't say anything, wonder why Cecil, Lupus, and Sora have grudge against Kami.
Mitsuki change to pajama and fell asleep on the bed, check on the clock, it's almost midnight, knowing Exorcist Slip will repel evil being, preventing Falcon finding out about her human form. She slowly drift to sleep, "Everything will be back to normal once I wake up," she thought before she turn off the light.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin sat down on the couch with E-Man by his side, about ready to drift off into sleep. It's been weeks now since they had any sleep. Passing out drunk was a different story but no one can really call that sleeping. As they both drifted off to sleep, Vincent had a strange dream. A dream where the two warriors fought in a throne room, their keyblades clashing against each other's with darkness and light in their hearts. Blood dripped on the ground as the red and blond headed man and the bold man take one last swing at each other, ending both of their lives quickly and swiftly.

I belong by my friends

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

"I need a sleep, this patrolling is tired me out," she comment and take a stretch and shift back to her wolf form and head to where Chibiterasu sleeping. Naara, in other hand, doesn't feel tired, possible due to her Advance Human. She look at the clock, recall Mitsuki explanation about her biggest weakness and her demonic power will return by sun rise. She use her force to turn off the lights and head outside, before she force jump to the roof to cross her legs and think, "Maybe it's a best for me to keep my force sense alert from Falcon and Kami presence, while they fell asleep. What the h*ll is Kami guy up to? I better find this Hikari person, and see what does Kami mean 'true protector of Hikari cr*p'," she questioning herself.
She kept spending the night thinking, before the dawn arrive, she can sense demonic power rise. She blink couple times, knowing this means, Mitsuki's demonic power is back.

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out