Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm
((I was thinking of a fight between Swift and Spyke mostly...seems that is the best thing to happen and it is bound to happen sooner or later.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am
((Well, I knew that after that, Spyke would want to fight somebody.))

The cultists grabbed her and dragged her into the other room, which was a circular, dimly-lit room with one set of medieval stocks in the middle. They forced her head and hands through, then stepped back.

Jaroven looked at Frost boringly. "I'd go through the paces of 'Blah blah, you're not in the position to make demands, blah blah blah'... But If you don't mind, I'm going to get paid." And with that, he too entered the room and closed the door.

Soon after, River's screams and the cultists' low-pitched laughter is heard for hours.

((Then after Haven posts, I'm ending the segment, save Swift and Spyke's altercation.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am
Frost whimpered, covering her ears to try and block out the sound. Her claws slid out and pierced her ears, but she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm
((Now just waiting on Swift to post))  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm
((He said wait for now. I'll just mark this as complete and move it over.))

((End chapter 2))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm
What?! The rp is going to go on a LOT longer than this!I can't just STOP at kidnapping the two, I was going to burn the forest down, attempt to kill Swift, and massacre a royal party! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 pm
(( Oh, FUN!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:28 pm
Two weeks later. The search for Queen Frost continues, and many factions have claimed responsibility, including the Anarchists, Anonymous, Revolutionists, Activists, and extremists of all creeds. We rejoin Blood and Sciz, who are revisiting the Sanctuary.

Blood walked up to the manhole cover in the secluded alleyway near his home. "Sciz, I need you to go and get the prototype from Draid... I'm going to go and see how the Queen is doing." He opened the manhole and jumped down, making his way through the systems to the Sanctuary.

Draid was at the workshop, cleaning the new Typewriter 42 for Sciz's arrival.

Jarkoven sat in the jail room, looking at both of the captives. He particularly looked at River. "How was your evening, my cauliflower?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 pm
"Right." Sciz split off of the path that Blood was going, heading on his way out of the city to grab the prototype from Draid.

Greeman was parading around in the town square, floating on top of his innertube messing with his megaphone settings. He put it up to his nonexistent mouth. "Greeting citizens of the Ice Kingdom, I bear great news! The queen has been captured! Now I shall take over the kingdom and become the ruler of the world! WHO FEELS LIKE AIDING ME IN MY CAUSE!? VIVA LA REVOLUTION!"

((I felt the time was right))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 pm
((Ummm..i got to say this Greeman...is about to die a firey death.))

A fireball blaze right past Greeman and Spyke steps forward. "The next one will aim straight are your face." He then creates a fire sword and points it at Greeman. "Stand down now or die."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm
((ROFL! XD That made my day, thank you!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 pm
Rain growled, once more traveling the city. No sign of her, even now. There was one possibility she'd avoided, a person she didn't even want to think of, but she also didn't know if she wanted to accuse him. But for an old friend, it was worth taking a look. She headed to Blood's, and stopped at the loud, obnoxious voice. Spyke sent a fireball, but it wasn't good enough. She grabbed a pebble, coating it with a thick layer of ice.

"OI!!! ASSHAT!!! GO ******** YOURSELF, GODDAM NERDY PICKLE!!" she yelled, launching the rock right at his head full speed.

"inconsiderate little cocksucker..." she growled, continuing on her way. She sighed, knocking hesitantly, knowing she'd regret it. However, there was no response. She climbed up onto the roof to wait, legs crossed casual, innocent looking for what she was doing.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:12 pm
River looked up at Jarkoven, her fur matted and her face dirty, with tear streaks cutting through the dirt. She gave him a look full of hate. "Like you care..." She mouthed, her voice failing her.

Frost was in the furthest corner of her cell, looking the same as River but had a set of bloodied bandages around her neck from a recent suicide attempt. She was staring off into nothingness, her eyes blank and cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Jarkoven snickered. "My dear, I just wanted to get paid for the kidnapping I did. I mean, it's not like I'm going to get paid with ACTUAL money around here. ********, man, this is a cult. I'm doing work for a cult, and it gives me perks in exchange for my services. Simple as that. Why the others joined in is beyond me, but whatever, they all got theirs." He pulled out a knife, fingering the blade to see how sharp it was.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm
The rock smacked Greeman right on the head. "GOD DAMN!" He rubbed it. He paused for a moment, looking around and shaking his fist. "I'LL BE BACK TO CLAIM MY THRONE!" He then took off in his innertube.

Sciz opened the door to Draid's workshop. "'Ey Draid, you there? I'm here to pick up the gun."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games