Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"I will never understand women." Raphael said as he shook his head with a sigh. "Always fussing over their looks and covering themselves with layers upon layers of makeup...I don't know about other men or if humans have different tastes, but I think a lady is perfectly beautiful so long as she is properly groomed and isn't some wrinkled old hag or covered with warts. But if you really think that will save us money in the long run, you're free to do as you please."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

"I count as a lady?" Justine asked, looking genuinely surprised to hear what Raphael had just said. She certainly felt silly, prettying herself up like this all the time only to discover that Raphael preffered natural women. Well, probably women that were anyone but herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 am

"Well sure. Frankly the women of today worry about far too much for all the wrong reasons. You'll never learn to enjoy life like that if you have to fuss over your looks all the time. Just look at poor Narcissus; the poor fool was so in love with his looks that he died staring at them."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Justine, upon hearing this, simply couldn't help but laugh. This was not out of any rudeness on her part, but mostly at how silly she felt and perhaps a little at how Raphael just didn't know 'all the wrong reasons'. She looked up at him once more, eyes teary from laughter, and asked, "So you feel that I should stop altogether? Just don't bother at all with it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm

"Not my body, not my place to say." Raphael said with a simple shrug. "Besides, I don't know how you mortals work."

((I realize that I am not the most mature person in the world. I watch weird Japanese cartoons that were likely influenced by drugs and I think 'pants' is one of the funniest words ever. But when I'm watching a documentary on evolution and sex in class and they play sexophone music while animals are humping each other, I am going to laugh.))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 pm

{I don't see how one couldn't laugh in that given situation.}

"We women have many reasons for trying to pretty ourselves up. Sometimes it's to impress somebody, sometimes it's because we like how we look like that, or sometimes it's even that we have a reputation to uphold and that it's expected of us to wear makeup. There are various reasons for it, at least, as far as humans are concerned."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

((The documentary also used John Trevolta from Saturday Night Fever as an example at one point.))

"Women, humans, I'll never understand them." Raphael said as he shook his head with a sigh. "Though you realize that a charming male such as myself would work just as well. I doubt you need to go to the trouble like this."

((And would you hate me if I said I think a female hunter would work better than a male when they come up? sweatdrop I don't see Raphael being the sort to get agitated by someone hitting on Justine. >.>))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 pm

{You're not helping the doccumentary's case any. XD
As for a Hunter, not at all. I don't honestly see that, either. I see Justine getting pissed because he doesn't react, but that's about it. XD}

"We haven't really had a need for sneaking around or picking locks lately. I want to be at least somewhat useful to us both." That, at least, was a complete truth. They really hadn't been doing many illegitimate acts against the church as of late. They'd been behaving, doing research on various mythologies here and there.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm

((Lol. And ooo, that could be another twist if we need one. The church/Order basically declares war on non-humans and buckles down on weeding them out and taking them down. Of course our heroes have to try to not get caught by the church and fight back to get them to knock it off. Fist fight with the pope is optional.))

"Well you're certainly keeping the women at bay. I have a tendency to be quite popular with the female crowd." Raphael said putting a finger and thumb to his chin in a pretty boy pose.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 pm

{True~ biggrin Bonus points if Justine's been turned by that point or get turned because of all that happens.}

Justine giggled and joked in reply, "I'll take that as a compliment~" Truly, she hadn't seen women flocking around Raphael at all. Did they really look like a loving couple or something?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

((Definitely. biggrin ))

"So how much longer do you intend to preen...?" Raphael asked starting to get rather bored watching her fuss in the mirror.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm

"I'm done, I'm done." Justine put away her mirror for the moment being before standing herself up, reaching over to grab onto Raphael's hand to lead him along once more. This was not so unusual of her. More than anything, it was just a child-like quality of her's, wanting to lead a precious person about by hand.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 pm

"So where to next?" Raphael asked, at this point unphased by her leading him along by the hand. He'd grudgingly gotten used to it by now.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm

"To the market, and perhaps an inn with some nicely aged wine!" Justine declared proudly, quickening her pace slightly in anticipation. "There are plenty of places to have fun in this city, if you don't want to do that. There's a theatre, a library, a gladiator's arena, even a wizards' tower! ...We're not going to the red lantern district, though. That place is disgusting."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 pm

"Please, I do have standards you know. The common whore is disgusting in both looks and flavor." Raphael said with a look of disgust. "And you're welcome to go where you please, I'm just along for the ride."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games