Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
Would fall out.
”«

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xXxHaving noticed Allannia in front of him, Shayde had started to retreat a bit as an involuntary yet inaudible growl started vibrating in his chest and the back of his throat. Unfortunately, he should've just run right then and there instead of trying to use the animalistic version of asking her to stay away. She'd dropped down in front of him, hugging him close while also giving him as kiss. While it was reassuring that she didn't mind such a form, it didn't really help him relax any. He was still dangerous to the other dragons and he didn't need them feeling like he'd only try to destroy them from the inside-out.

xxxRemaining rather tense and still, he gave a soft yet inaudible purr-growl that could still be felt through his skin and his chest. His gaze, however, remained shifty as if taking in all of the details and changes around him.

»“If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
I'll be waiting for you, I'll be waiting,
If you still believe in love.
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Hearing his purring growl she looked in his eyes, "Lets go back to the cabin okay? I know you don't want the dragons seeing you like this" she said as she stroked through his hair and fur. She was trying to comfort both sides of him so he would be able to make it to the cabin, she sent a message telepathically to Blythswana to leave the area and make sure no other dragons showed up, which Blythswana did.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxWhile he was enjoying the feeling of the female stroking her fingers through his hair, now turning a blackish-blue, and what fur had come up, Shayde's contented purr-growl halted abruptly at her words. Quickly shaking his head, he retreated back to the treeline a bit more. Raising one clawed hand, he showed her how the chain was snapped and then motioned for her to follow him. Padding quickly back towards where the corpse of the dragon hunter was, Shayde sat down on a broken tree as if he were a dog with something of an ashamed look flickering through his almost feral gaze. "Conf-fused me.... For dragon-on.... More to c-c-come...." he attempted to explain while fighting back the growl trying to escape from his throat.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia was shocked to see a dragon hunter here, "Come back to the cabin love, I will inform Blythswana and she will let the elders know" she said as she placed a hand gently on his shoulder. She loved him and wanted him safe, she hoped he would listen and go back to the cabin so he could rest.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxShaking his head again, he shifted his gaze up to where he could smell the dragons from although only for a moment. "You... Not safe... Me stay and... W-watch out for others... You go to safe place... I come up when all are gone..." Shayde responded in low growl while stretching out on the fallen tree. He didn't dare attempt touching her with his claws being out. His canines alone were already being a pain on their own not to mention how much of an effort it was taking just to try speaking in English.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia sighed as she hugged him, nuzzling her face into his hair and fur, "If you think that is best, I wish you would come with me" she said as she looked into his eyes lovingly. She kissed him again and stood, "I love you" she said softly as she then turned around and ran to the cabin, she didn't get far as a net came out of nowhere entrapping her. She fell over hard on her injuries, crying out in pain she was quickly reeled in by a few dragon hunters, they quickly attached her to a wagon and took off trying to get out of the dragon territory.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxAs soon as they attempted to escape, the wagon was knocked over with Shayde growling. Snapping open the bindings keeping Allannia held still, he then jumped even quicker into action by taking down two of the dragon hunters relatively easily. His body froze, however, when he heard the familiar chinking of metal against metal. Shifting his gaze towards the origins of the chinking sound, he was shocked to see Blythswana's son standing there with his arms completely shifted into their dragon form. "Take Allannia... We'll talk later" Shayde growled before vanishing amongst the trees again.

xxx"Get up before any others come... Your boyfriend will keep them from reaching where everyone else is so long as he remains as he is," the boy muttered behind the bandana he wore over the lower half of his face. Without waiting for any real response, his arms shifted back into their human form to which he threw his fingerless gloves back on and pulled Allannia to her feet. Never releasing her arm, he started up a large hill while dragging her along behind him. "Futch and Sharon are expecting you to stay with them and the other riders until the hunters leave. Once they're gone, you're joining my mother and the hatchlings you brought with you. The elders are morons so don't bother associating with them."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia got up and ran with the boy, watching as Shayde disappeared, she listened to what the boy had to say and soon they came upon the place where the dragon riders were staying. She looked about realizing this place was only about a hundred years old, "I am guessing some things have changed?" she asked.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"As if. We've been here for a long time, Miss Allannia. I used to visit you, along with my older sister Sharon, when we were younger. It depressed me when the elders disobeyed orders and told you that you were banished for being half human," an older male voice almost hummed as an auburn haired male exited the oddly designed cave. A blonde haired female dressed in red armor-like, unlike the male's slate grey armor-like outfit. The female waved cheerfully whereas the male motioned the younger male and Allannia to enter where they were staying.

xxx"All dragon clans have dragon riders. You must've been a seriously neglected child not to know that," the boy muttered as he finally released her arm. He then padded into the cave and vanished in the darkness within. The female just gave a soft sigh before following him inside the cave whereas her younger brother waited patiently for Allannia to go ahead of him."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia looked confused, "I don't remember being visited by you or your sister" she said as she walked in slowly, her injuries had been irritated so they were now causing her a bit of pain as she walked, following the female. "I have spent too long from home, I barely remember my parents let alone who I was visited by as a child, and the elders had me believe that they had be-ridden themselves of the Dragon riders" she said as she leaned against the wall feeling exhausted.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"The only reason was because the eldest of the elders killed his rider and disobeyed many orders. You were never really banished because my father did not banish you. All dragon riders are wary of the dragons and their actions recently because of your defiant elder. The elders haven't noticed our presence in the last century remaining here because we merely blended in with them," the auburn haired male responded while lifting the female up with no problem whatsoever. He continued on down the path only for a soft bluish glow to show itself along the walls in intricate designs the deeper they got. Once others started walking around, waving their hellos, Futch simply smiled lightly before setting Allannia down in one of the many side tunnels that had a bed in it. "Sharon, please give her some medical attention. I'm closing off the entrance to our hideaway. Where's Caïm?"

xxx"In his usual spot so don't worry about him. The boy has been capable of taking care of himself for several years now. Nice to see you've returned, Allannia," the female known as Sharon responded as she fixed the red headband with small red dragon wings on it in her blonde hair. She then seated herself beside Allannia and began examining her scales as if she'd dealt with such injuries before.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia was shocked to hear all of this as she sat down on the bed, sighing she allowed the woman examine her wounds, she even stretched her wings back some to make it easier for her. Her thoughts returned to Shayde, hoping he was safe and that she would see him soon, her tail twitching a bit as she became anxious.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"It's usually a lot to take in when you learn that your clan leaders are being dillholes. Best part of being a dragon rider is that we can blend in completely with both dragons and humans... Ignore the tweebs down the hall trying to impress Blythswana's son with their a capella. They kind of got addicted to his ability to sing and wanted him to teach them how to do it since they've known music longer than he has," Sharon hummed cheerfully while using a small brush to paint a light goo over the injury. She then set a leaf over it like an ace wrap. It was basically the same bandage she'd gotten from her elders, but in a neater mannerism. "There ya go. Futch won't let anything happen to your boyfriend. He's got this motto of 'no one gets left behind' that he runs all of us by and it's actually why our dad let him take his place when he grew too ill to keep us running. Now that he's passed, Futch is the official leader and he's one hell of a leader for someone who's lost not only one, but three dragons. Don't tell him I told you that."

xxxWhile Sharon had told Allannia to ignore the dragon riders down the long tunnel singing random songs, she seemed intuned to the many different beats. It was apparent that the dragon riders were well versed with the music that most humans listened to. When Futch returned, he simply gave Allannia a half-smile. "It's kinda sad you don't remember us. We taught you how to make snares when you couldn't quite catch rabbits. Of course I ended up getting caught in one and smacked my head against a rock, but still."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia listened to everything Sharon was telling her about the two singing down the hall and the things about Futch and the passing of their father and Futch becoming the official leader. Allannia looked down as Futch recalled somethings that had supposedly happened in her past, "I really don't remember any of that, all I remember is my mother and father" she said as her thoughts drifted back to Shayde. "What is going on out there? Why are there dragon hunters so deep in the dragon lands?" she asked them both now worried for the dragons who had casted her out.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxSharon and Futch briefly glanced at each other briefly with a small frown only to let out a soft sigh. After a few minutes of silent conversation between them, Sharon left the room and Futch moved a bit closer so he could speak softer and not let the tunnels carry his voice. "Your friend, Shayde Samhain, has dealt with the ones he could come across, but he shifted back into his complete human form during the middle of a fight with one of them. I have a couple of medics besides my sister dealing with the injury he got on his side. It shouldn't hinder him really, but still I thought you should know. While he was dealing with the hunters, my cousins have hidden the dragons in tunnelways we have all over this area. As for the reason that they are out here..." The auburn haired male briefly glanced at the doorway as he paused before dropping his voice a bit softer as if he didn't want any of the other riders to hear what he had to say. "They've gotten this far for several reasons in truth. They've already killed off most of the dragons in existence along with their riders for their own selfish reasons. We've become a sport and once we're all extinct, they will move on to another species. Just as the fey have been chased out of their homes by that of iron cities and the humans roads, we are being pushed closer together in the center of our homeland by hunters wishing to prove they're tough enough to take down a dragon if not an entire clan of dragons. As of late, however, their sport seems to have become even more popular since there are rumors of rare dragons being spotted in the area."

xxxTaking a breath, Futch began fidgeting with the arm guards he wore. It was apparent that he was still rather concerned about this situation he spoke of. "There are extremely rare dragons that I haven't quite seen myself, but have heard rumors of. One would be the silver dragons of the Mirror Clan. They're capable of traveling through reflective surfaces and their hides, whether they be scaled or furred, are tough to pierce through yet very light which makes them faster than the average dragon. Then there are the... advanced kind of dragons in which the elders are thinking attacked your boyfriend when he was younger. I doubt they're really a type of dragon, but the elders won't listen to me. They've opted to call them dragons so supposedly that's what they are. Caim has already shown his claws to you yes? His claws and teeth can pierce through another dragon's hide without the slightest bit of resistance just as his father's can... or rather could... Sharon still has to deliver the news to Blythswana and Caim about his passing away not too long ago... It would be better if you and Mr. Samhain stayed in these tunnels with the riders than in that cabin, but I'm not going to force you. Once these hunters are gone, it's yours and his option of whether or not you remain..."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items