Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 pm
((Oh, he's gonna get a hell of a beating from me real soon. Nobody calls Hex cursed, challenges her, or insults her teammates and gets away with it.))

I'm not a simply Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana could have used her speed to catch up to Kuzan and rip his head from his shoulders, but she had better control than that idiot seemed to have. She nodded to Doc. "Got it. Thanks, Doc." Then she sat in the uncomfortable chair beside Arielle's bed and started plotting how to get back at Kuzan.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm
Will growled, grabbing for his guitar. "I KNOW I'm not a zombie, but would you guys be mad if I cracked open his skull and ate his brains? Just ONE little taste, that's it. Heck, I'll even give you guys the body! ... Okay, I'll probably eat that too..." He half-joked, tempted to retaliate with one of his most powerful songs. He decided against it however, and turned to Doc. "Should I go get ma? You usually have to tell her these things anyway, right?" He offered, looking at Arielle with concern.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 pm
((Ya, if scott could join.))

Scott gave Kingside a good fight, not letting up in the slightest. Unfortunately, Kingside was a master player and Scott had to relinquish his king to him. He held out his hand for Kingside to take as his other gently piled the pieces to make picking them up easier for the Five member. Scott wasn't sneaky, so he didn't swipe a piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm
((This would probably be a good time for that meeting Will was talking about earlier
@Shining: Did he heal the shoulder wound? I need to know in case I have to remove the stitches))

"I said no fighting!", Doc snaps, eyes flashing briefly in anger. One of the few things that could get through his normal calm was people fighting in his infirmary. He sighs as he watches Gamer heal most of most of Arielle's injuries, "I wish you had done that before I had to cut off her shirt and stitch her up... And you should tell your mother, Will..." Running a hand through his gray hair, still annoyed at the possible fight, he walks off to check other students.

((Done using him for now so others can control him if you so wish. He is an NPC .))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 pm
(All wounds are closed up and the bones are mended but not perfectly. Basicly it's like I superglued the bones back in place it's not a full scott free cure but it's more then the doctor was able to heal and will heal faster then in 6 weeks. The flesh wounds are stitched together a bit stronger then the bones but still again not perfectly a sudden jerk could tear em open again.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside didn't take the other man's hands as he put the pieces away except for one that he slipped in his pocket and closed the bored. "You where amusing" witch was his way of saying good game. "I should check on my other pieces." He got up and started to walk to the infirmary.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

(Well come along then since your not going to get an invitation. xD)  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm
((@Shining: Okay... I think I get it...
I just realized that I left Arielle shirtless with a group of guys around... emotion_facepalm
I don't feel like editing my post though...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm
((@Minnta: I got a quick fix for that. wink ))

I'm not a simply Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana glanced at Arielle and then at the male members of the Five in the room. She rolled her eyes and zipped to the dormitory room she shared with Arielle and back in the blink of an eye, returning with a button-up shirt identical to the one the other girl had been wearing before. Speedily but carefully, Katriana put the shirt on Arielle and buttoned it up. "Go ahead and tell your ma, Lockstep. She probably should know," she said.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm
((heh, thanks))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle stirs slightly after being moved by Katriana putting another shirt on her. Her whole body felt like she had been run over by several trains and other assorted heavy vehicles while it felt like several bands were using her head for drum practice. She cracks open an eye and immediately closes it again upon seeing the room spinning out of control due to her migraine. "Last time I fight Gamer without a plan...", she manages to rasp softly, throat dry.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Will nodded, dashing out the door and down the hall.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm
((You're welcome. Again.))

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana chuckled, glancing down at Arielle before sitting in the uncomfortable chair again. "Nice to have you back, Morrigan."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm
((What do you think of the Headmistress? I'll change stuff if you think she needs it
Also, no one going to comment on her yelling in a foreign language, or did no one notice it in the heat of their own fights?))

Arielle opens her eyes again, this time the room not spinning quite as much, and focuses on the blurry figure that was most likely Hex. "Nice for you maybe... What did he hit me with..? And is there water or something I can have..?", she asks. She would have tried sitting up, but knew she would only cause herself more pain and most likely embarrass herself by failing to do so.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 pm
((Whoo. Love the Headmistress. I think it's good. It'll definitely give me stuff to work with if I ever have to play her, that's for sure.))

Katriana zipped out and back again, guiding Arielle's hand to the glass of water she'd brought with her. "His Gyoku Hadoken," she said. "By the way, what language was it you were yelling in this time?" she asked casually.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm
((lol I seem to lean towards mad characters or characters who cause madness. And ill tempered ones.))

Arielle frowns as she tries to sit up slightly to drink. "What do you mean? I only speak English.", she responds, confused. She manages to sit up enough to drink without too much trouble.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Katriana chuckled. "Wow, your god really likes to mess with you, eh?" she said, referring to the source of Arielle's powers.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games