Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm
Charlie's wings buzzed behind him and he launched him self towards on of the creatures only to miss completely and some how smack his forehead to the table. Owwwww... This just wasn't the pink haired demons day.  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm
While he was rubbing his face, one of the creatures took a moment to climb to the demons shoulder and perch. Charlie sat up and stared at the thing before reaching up to grab the thing only to smack his own face as the creature jumped off in the nick of time.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
The exact same thing happened for a second time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm
And for a third. Charlie was clearly not learning his lesson here. Repeating his mistakes. The creatures were clearly pleased with them selves.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm
And finally for a fourth. Charlie by this time was in a OTL pose. This was starting to get ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 pm
Charlie remained in his defeated pose for quite some time.

((I forgot to roll))  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm
demon_pachabel
sn: chobichocobo

A brave little critter ventured toward the seemingly defeated Charlie. It was going to play another prank on the pink haired demon, but Charlie snatched the little bugger up before that could even happen. For once, Charlie had been one step ahead of the apparent game. He happily glided back to his seat next to Hel and held the critter out so that Hel could see it too.

Charlies grin could not have been wider.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm
iStoleYurVamps

His eyes widened slightly at seeing the mess of protection charms this broad carried on her at all times. "Wow. You are prepared. Ready for action at a moments call, are we?" He had no idea what she was talking about flying for, but he could care less and just brushed it off as another chunk of gab she was throwing his way and he was ignoring.

His eyes looked at some fuzzy creatures were scurrying all about the room with only a raised eyebrow. Like hell he was catching any of that. He resumed looking at Israfel. "Well, I doubt there will be any pumpkins in my room. How about you come over sometime. We can test those protection charms. See if you know what you're doing."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm
Israfel shook his head. "You never know really, I mean, just at Scarentines, there was a ninja pumpkin attack. Hit two couples. I hope they are taking good care of their pumpkins...." His voice trailed off with a sigh. "And I am always ready, yes, always. I mean you never know right? Sometimes things just happen. But I can certainly come over and help you in applying them. I am very good at protection charms. Yes."

Head bobbed a bit as he smiled. This TG was very nice, wanting to ward himself so heavily from the ninja pumpkins. Israfel made a note to get him a box of the extra strength charms.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:23 pm
"Good. We can go about testing the warranties too." He smiled, really liking this ghoul's straight forward responses. She, she talked too much, but at least she was up and willing for anything at any time and in no way wanted to have any scarlings. That was good enough for him at the moment, and would pass an evening. "Here is my phone number and dorm number." Taking out his Eyephone, he showed her the required information.

If only hooking up with all ghouls was this easy.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm
Israfel had made a a friend.
He grinned and began to add the number to his phone. "I will come over later."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm
iStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

TG smiled and pocketed his phone. "On that, I gotta talk to the professor about something. I'll be a moment."

He hopped off his chair and moved over to the nurse, stepping over a few racing labbits before stopping before her and smiling up. "Hey there, Sweetness. Did you get my package?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm
"It's not, err, you're not...don't-"

Barth fished awkwardly in his coat pocket for a slightly gunky handkerchief.

A lammit scrambled underneath their table and bolted off again.

"...spellwork can be tricky. H-here," he offered Calder the handkerchief, "It's...silly any way. I can... don't- don't worry about it."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm
Cricket took some time to take Lammits that were being handed back to her and putting them back into the pen carefully...though Thackery's look warranted letting the Cerberus actually keep it. THen again, these would all be divvied out again soon enough.

However, a familiar voice caused the nurse to look down at TG, giving him a very casual and calm - but mostly uninterested- glance.

"I did. I will say it wasn't the most unusual thing I've been given."

MoonKitsune

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm
demon_pachabel

"Then I guess I'll have to send something more interesting next time." He watched as another labbit raced past, but made no attempt to even help. Not his job. Not his problem.

"How about you and I go to the hot springs after this to unwind? You can try out that little number I gave ya and show me how it fits."

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff