Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:20 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

A tiny smirk flickers across the dragons face at Dean's embarrassment. "Oh, you don't have to cease the hugging and the other touchy feely goodness that comes with whatever you're up to.", Stoirme remarks dryly. After a few moments, she looks around as if waiting for something to pop out at her, "So... How did Rhoswen enjoy her bath?"

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm
Dean laughed as he remembered. "She didn't enjoy it. You better watch out for her." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 pm

"Shite...", Stoirme says with a small sigh, "Just what I need, a hyperactive elf coming for me..." Though she did have to admit that she hadn't thought her actions all the way through before doing them. Well, she would at least admit it mentally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm
Belle chuckled to herself, replaying the scene in her head. "you did that?" She asked. There were more people who could do things like the gym teacher? Now, what she was seemed more plain compared to anyone else's. Then again, that was she supposed to expect? She'd never even seen any of her own kind outside her parents and brother.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:21 pm

"Indeed I did, though I fear I'm going to regret it.", Stoirme responds, turning her bored gaze to Belle. "Do you think I could get away with it if I claimed it was payback for waking me up this morning?", she asks, though her bored tone made it difficult to tell if she was serious or joking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 am
"Hmm," Belle looked at Stoirme, confused about whether she was messing with her or not. "Uh, I..don't know" she said slowly, "I don't know her well enough." She wrapped her tail down her thigh then unwrapped it. She really just ejoyed messing with it though some would say ti was a nervous habit.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm
Tsubaki

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Tsubaki didn't really have anything to say like she usually did... So she just kept quiet and let anyone who needed to talk, talk. She had gotten what she wanted to say in and that's all that needed to be done in her book. She kept her pencil in her hand, waiting for the time to sign out the time of the end of the meeting. She sat in her chair that was much larger than her little, petite body. Her lower legs were crossed and one hand was in between her knees. Her foot tapped impatiently. She glanced up at Connor every few seconds to make sure he was still there. She felt like a lost slave who kept making sure her master would never leave her. Though, strangely, the werecat would have it no other way.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OctagonOctopiCandy:
So short... So late.... Bleh... e.e

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 pm
With the sudden quietness in the room Kael looked around a few times at each of the members. A small sigh escaped his lips as he scooted his chair back before standing up. "Right then since no one else is going to do this I will since I don't know any of you and vice versa." Pushing the chair back in Kael stretched a bit before leaning against the back of it. "So then why not do a more personal introduction for each member rather then just name and position alone. As you remember I wasn't a member last year so unlike the three of you I know next to nothing about any of you" he sighed a bit straightening up.

Standing up straight he rubbed the side of his head a tad bit giving a few moments to let the idea sit before he got tired of waiting. "Alright well since it was my idea I suppose it would only be right if I started." Looking around he checked to see if anyone disapproved of the notion of the more elaborate introductions.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yang Kaido

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:55 pm

I didn't ask to be this way...
...I only wanted to live like a normal person...
...I'm finally free...

User Image
☆ ★Yang Kaido★ ☆

★Fox Demon★

Somewhere towards the back of the school, there was a small explosion of sorts, most of what could be seen was simply a dust cloud that rose into the air. To anyone near and that knew the man's reputation it was obvious that Yang had gotten into another fight. In Yang's opinion he had simply failed to avoid another fight, but that mattered little right now.

From the cloud of smoke generated from a crater formed by some sort of impact stepped a fox faced young man, his eyes had a cold look in them his leather jacket seemingly perfectly in place a chain giving off a small jangle with each shuffled step he made. His steps, where shuffled due to his right arm, which at it's bottom grasped in a cut-off gloved hand was a shirt and in that shirt an unconscious wolf looking male who was soon to be seen as Yang's latest victim though in all truth he had been the agressor.

Yang didn't have much care anymore for his reputation, after he had been here he had discovered that it was much too hard for a being such as himself. After dragging the being safely away from the crater Yang simply dropped him and continued walking placing his hands in his pockets. With any luck he would be able to get out of the area before anyone (especially the student council that apparently hated his guts) saw.

but what do I do with this newfound freedom?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm
Victor returned to where the others were. "You two getting along okay?" he said jokingly with a smile. "Wonder when those guys would get things started though" Victor added sounding a little bored of waiting.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm
((-Poke-))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:38 pm
Reit smiled at Victoria's interruption. "Yeah. I don't think we'll be killing eachother any time soon. Neither one of us has said anything that stupid." His smile soured slightly. "Yeah... if the student council would hurry up a little, maybe we could get to assembly and then get something to eat. It feels like I haven't eaten in a week!* "

((I'm so sorry!!! T^T I have been so swamped with work the past three days! I'll try to budget a little more time for you guys....))

*has no idea that he is being controlled by a foreign being and a laptop and he really hasn't eaten in a week XD  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 pm
Yang Kaido

((Yes! Another fighter. emotion_awesome This should be fun.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm
"I think you may have a chance. But then again, you both are pretty scary." Dean said with a chuckle.

"Someone pissss you off again, Yang?" the voice of Amano said from the shadows before he appeared in front of the fox boy.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 pm
As Anko sat there with the ice on his eye, Jezzie spotted Belle's acoustic guitar. It was the only guitar Jezzie had ever seen Belle play, but apparently the girl could play electric, too. Jezzie had always wanted to learn, and she tried to at one point in her life but failed miserably. She never really touched a guitar since then unless it was Belle teaching her a few notes to a song. She sighed, wishing Belle was there right now so she could sing. "I think I'm gonna go find your sister." She stood up really fast and walked to the door, "Don't leave this room unless the assembly is going to start. We don't need you picking anymore fights." She said, standing in the door way before she slid out.

Belle bit her bottom lip slightly feeling out of her element. Of course, she had to get to know others, she WAS the new girl but she never really knew what it was to be the new girl until now. She actually kind of hated it. But when she glance down the hall and saw Jezzie walking quick paced towards her, every awkward feeling she had vanished. She'd been missing the girl all day.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff