Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Kalani looked at the massive structure, her first impression of it, it looked like it was a military facility of some kind, but it didn’t look like it had much in the way of a military force since the top of the walls didn’t appear to have anyone standing guard, her eyes scanned the structure as best she could but resigned in trying to understand it until answers could be given without so much trouble, if that was even possible. Looking back at Griz when he shifted to ease her suffering slightly she looked at her wound when he pointed at it and then at the structure and said a word she wasn’t certain of but it seemed like there might be a medic or a doctor there that could help with her wounds, well help as best as they could she figured most of the injuries she had sustained would take weeks or even months to heal, and there was still no telling what was going on internally that they weren’t likely to see since it didn’t look like they were advanced enough to run a medical diagnostics on a person, but he seemed hopeful and the way he spoke while she couldn’t understand got the impression that there was help to be had there which at this point she simply nodded and looked at the approaching gate to a courtyard her uncertainty was still obvious but she would reserve her assessment of the situation for until after she had seen more before she decided what kind of situation she was in.

As they moved into the courtyard, Kalani was amazed by how intelligent the beast was when it laid down again and allowed Griz to get off. When he did so it was at this point when she looked at the beast that she noticed a red line along one side of it, she looked at Griz at that point and realized that he might have been injured when he intervened, her hand touching his chest as she looked at him concerned “(Avaris) You’re wounded” her eyes started scanning what she could see of his body for any signs of injury but the coat made it difficult to identify the wound, being a soldier, she understood what that kind of injury could do to someone if it isn’t treated quickly enough, though she wasn’t sure what she could do since she had no medical training, and didn’t have any medkits on hand to if nothing else stabilize the wound and keep it from bleeding further.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:27 pm
Wolfe Garm

When she looked around and spoke, Griz knew he'd been busted. She knew that he'd been wounded. He gave a wry look and nodded but smiled to assure her, "It'll be alright," he said simply as he noticed a servant coming out of the door. He gave a relieved sigh as she moved over to him, concern written all over her face.

"Ah... Help at last... Could you have someone help settle the horses and find us a healer? If anyone can help with language, it'll be a huge bonus. She doesn't speak any language I know of. She was being chased by a group with rifles. I got a couple of them and the horses got the rest of them. She was obviously hurt so I came straight here with her," he explained, concern coloring his voice.

The servant gave a quick nod, "Right away. I'll assume that you're Griz? We've been expecting you, though you got here sooner than we expected," she said as she took her skirt in one hand and led the way towards the door.

He paused there and looked back at the horses, "Kana. Relax and take a break. There's plenty of hay for now," he told the beast, letting the stallion know that he didn't have to be in protective mode. But as the mares moved to the offered hay piles, the stallion moved over to gently nose at Kalani, blowing on her in a friendly manner before turning and heading on to the offered hay.

Griz looked down at Kalani and smiled at her, "I hope you know that he meant that to be comforting. Come on, let's get you taken care of," he said even though he knew she didn't understand him. Still, he was going to be grateful to find a healer and someone that could help them with her language issues...

The servant held the door open then led the way into the Reception Hall, issuing orders for the horses and to find either Dancer or Arqden. She knew that Crisdean was back, but didn't know if he was still doing any healing. So she stayed with the two healers she knew of.

She also requested that Sebastet and Lydia be sent for, just in case...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cAngelofMusic

Kalani could not help but be concerned about so many things but she also couldn’t help but be frustrated a bit by the lack of being able to properly communicate, especially with so much going on. When they went inside what looked like a meeting area or communal hall of some kind she spotted someone coming in from a different door with another woman wearing a hooded cloak who immediately pushed the hood back and walked over to them “I’m Lidia, staff members told me that you had arrived” Lidia paused a moment to look at Kalani a moment who was already starting to shake a bit, Lidia picking up on this gently placed a hand on her shoulder taking note of her appearance but also assessing the injuries she had and to Kalani appeared upset by what she was seeing but that simple touch was enough to calm her down again as she looked at Griz her ears top ears went droopy again as she was uncertain of anything at this point.

Lidia smiled warmly to their new guest and looked at Griz “what happened to her, she looks like she had been beaten severely” she paused to look at a staff member who approached “Ma’am, Arqden is currently unavailable” Lidia sighed but nodded “alright let Dancer know his service will be needed” the staff member nodded and left again, Lidia stepped over to the desk ahead of them Kalani watched her intently curious as to what was going on and what she was doing, Lidia stepped around and grabbed something before she came back around with a kit of medical supplies she made sure the front desk kept stock in case of emergencies and walked over to them again “you two can have a seat, I’ll at least patch you up until you can get proper healing” Lidia watched Griz step over to a chair and sat Kalani down before he took a seat next to her, Lidia knelt down in front of Kalani who was looking at her concerned “it’ll be alright I won’t hurt you” was all Lidia said not entirely sure that she understood but didn’t wait to see and put the kit down between them and opened it up pulling out a medical patch out of it and looked at Griz “alright take it off I can smell the blood on you we need to plug that hole before you get blood all over the place” while she waited she addressed the wound on Kalani’s side and smiled lightly “well little friend you’re fortunate that that isn’t very serious injury” she was about to start woking on that when Kalani took the patch out of her hand, Kalani’s expression was somber, even though she couldn’t understand anything that was being said to her she had already assessed her injuries and while they were likely serious she wasn’t about to let someone who was bleeding very badly to continue and carefully got up when she started to fall Lidia caught her who was concerned “what are you doing?” she Looked at Griz for any kind of clarification but watched as she carefully moved over to Griz and the exposed wound and touched it lightly seeing as it was a gunshot it wasn’t hard to figure out what to do and grabbed a couple of things from the kit she seemed to have minor familiarity to considering they seemed to have similar function to the stuff she had used before and went to work to field dressing his wound struggling to focus during the whole process and just fell back into Lidia’s arms when she was done.

Lidia moved her back to her seat and looked at Griz and the injury taking note of how it was dressed and grinned “well I may not be a medical expert, but I have seen enough in my time to know what a field dressing looks like” she checked it briefly, satisfied by how it was handled that she looked at Kalani and gave her a simple nod of approval and went to work on patching up the small injury to Kalani’s side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:53 am
User Image

∝══╬═══════════→ _________ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ

҉ ___Cullen Beathan___҉

ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ _______∝══╬═══════════→

Cullen scuffed his boot in the dirt and dust of the road waiting for his opinionated cat to catch up; Pounce had decided to investigate a bush. "Mon Pounce, gang away frae there." called Cullen to the cat. The Cat ignored the calling boy and finished his inspection and then padded back to the boy's side his tail twitching back and forth with great pride. "...You're a wee scunner" glared the boy at the cat. the cat brushed itself around Cullens legs. "murr...now Cullen why are you in such a grumpy mood." asked the cat into the boy's mind, knowing full well the boy had been couped up in a ship for long days and longed to return to the castle he had stayed in and, to see his friends. the Cat smirked as only a cat could and licked his paw. "wanting to see your kitty"the cat snickered. "Haud yer wheesht!"scolded Cullen, as he glared and crossed his arms into a pout only a 10yearold with a hurt pride could accomplish. Cullen was tired and hungry. He was just so glad that he was off the boat and also close to the gate. His brother had been shopping in the town gathering some supplies and had told him to stick close. Cullen rejected this couping and sneaked off and made fast his escape to the castle ahead of his brother.

The boy grumped and plodded on closer to the castle's gate the black cat padding softly beside him. "Master Crisdean said hed gang ahea'd , bydand....hoping supper is soon." said the boy. Soon his soft booted steeps brought him to the gatehouse and its gate. He looked up at it, it had been long since he had seen the walls and gates of the castle, and yet it was like he had always seen them as large and overwhelming.

*enters castle*

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∝══╬═══════════→ _________ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ

҉ ___Faolan Beathan___҉

ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ _______∝══╬═══════════→

Faolan was mad, here it had been weeks aboard a crapped ship, and now that he and his brother had finally made port. He was being jostled and jarred by a huge crowd of people as they went about their lives. At least he was tall and his broad frame stood out and made for fewer jolts but still, the crapped space, and people were beginning to wear his patience thin. To top this he had lost track of his little brother who had snuck away when he was busy buying food and supplies for them.

"ye de'vil tak it!" he swear as his fit hit his hip in anger. " wher did the wee beastie go, and the wee cat probably saw tey his escape." he stopped and leaned himself against a wall and looked over the heads of the people at the stalls. he hoped he'd spot the blond hair of his brother of the black cat normal at his side. "tha iomadh dòigh air cù a mharbhadh" he said firmly as he put his hands in his sea coat's deep pockets. he closed his eyes and felt for the power of magick within himself, once he founded he muttered a spell of finding. he hated using his powers openly even if half-hidden. All the people and stall owners he had spoken to had given him no information as to the whereabouts of a young boy with a black cat. so e would use his powers to search. "ahh luck is with me.. a small hint." he said as he felt the touch of his brothers' magick upon the wind.

his eyes flashed as he got off the wall and stormed off to gather his brother. he slowly made his way through the market. He looked out through the market and to other areas that would lead out of the town and up to the castle beyond sight. "wee beasties gone ahead. cant keep the wind from him he has to keep moving...like the water." he fumed the fire of his own magick in his hand deep within his sea coats pockets gathering to point the way.

*faolan leaves market heading towards the castle.*

*several hours walked later; faolan nears the castle gates*

it had been years since faolan had passed under the gates of this castle he looked up and got lost in his memories and past.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Wolfe Garm

Griz led the way into the courtyard on Kana. This time, he was no more hurt than the last time he'd come in. He dismounted first and started unsaddling Kana then waited for Veresia to dismount her mare so that he could repeat the process with the mare. Then he gave Kana a pat to his neck and let him lead the herd on out.

He collected the saddlebags he'd been and passed the gear over to the barn handlers to take care of before motioning for one of the servants before she headed inside. He offered her the saddlebags, "Take these and put them on Lidia's desk. She'll know what to do with it. Then could you have someone check the cold cellar for something large to eat? My bear is feeling a bit... grumpy..." he requested. The word grumpy made the poor girl's eyes go wide and she said that she'd get something sent to him as fast as she could. Then the girl bolted inside as fast as she could without running.

He gave another sigh and shook his head, "Well... Hopefully no one gets panicked over it and actually succeeds in finding something that works this time..." he said softly before looking at Veresia for a moment and made a decision with a shrug of one shoulder.

"Come on. You can hang out with me for a bit. At least until we can see what they send me to eat. I'll even show you that blade, if you like. Maybe you can explain it to me," he offered then headed for the door to go inside, his coat flaring around him as he moved.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:03 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Cain was a bit agitated at the moment and nearly walked out into the courtyard a bit too early. And without a cloak. Thankfully, one of the servants stopped him and told him that he'd have to wait for the sun to go down. That allowed him to wait just inside the doorway until Falmon caught up to him and someone told Egan where he was.

But he was going to have to wait the twenty minutes for the sun to go down....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:19 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Lidia was about to protest as Cain was leaving only to pause as Falmon got up ignoring his current state and getting a slightly amused look from Lidia who spoke “and who might you be?” Falmon stepped forward and bowed slightly “I am but a humble scholar, and I am Falmon Thromwatch, I wouldn’t worry about him, I’ll watch after him” She was about to protest again until she watched him change and was absolutely shocked by what she was seeing. The wolf in front of him was a breed like no other and stood much taller than before. She simply stepped aside watching him as he left after Cain her mind was in disbelief as to what she just saw and simply kept her distance as she followed him who was moving much quicker after Cain whose scent he followed easily enough and did his best to stop him before he could burn in the sun still cresting above the castle’s roofs.

Lidia hadn’t seen a Feral Verestail Wolf so to speak, at least not in the last few centuries, which was something she was going to have to address with Sebastet when she had a moment to speak to her, this was a concerning issue as far as she was concerned it was a massive problem and would have to deal with it when the moment allowed, provided Sebastet didn’t first. Once they got to a point where she couldn’t continue because of the sun and saw Cain standing there she turned and made her way to see Sebastet to see her about the Verestail Wolf being in the castle she wasn’t one to take having one here lightly and would likely need to put some ground rules down if he ended up being allowed to stay.

Falmon walked up to him and stood by him his long tail wrapping around Cain’s Waist as they waited for the sun to disappear entirely his large clawed hand resting on his shoulder and just watched in silence.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:56 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan made his way through the castle and towards Cain's rooms. He was having a bit of trouble finding exactly where to go since he'd only really been to the kitchen until pretty recently. He'd made deliveries to the castle before, but he had never been able to really move around the castle freely in order to learn the layout. He kept having to catch a servant every now and then in order to make sure that he was going the right way.

He was starting to get rather irritated until he finally got a bit lucky. He stopped to ask a servant to make sure that he was going the right way and was told that Cain was actually waiting at the doorway to the courtyard for the sun to go down. He was a bit relieved since he knew exactly how to get there and quickened his pace.

It only took a few minutes for him to make his way to the courtyard, and he found himself pausing as he caught sight of a rather agitated vampire male and an extremely tall wolf that had its tail wrapped around the male's waist. "That's not what I was expecting," he commented to himself. He simply shook his head and approached the pair, pausing in front of Cain and taking a deep breath before addressing him. "Cain? I was told to come to you so that we can find Wind." He didn't address Falmon for now, his focus fully on the one that he had been told would be able to help him find Wind.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:09 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Cain blinked when he felt a tail wrap around his waist then blinked up at the wolf next to him. Thankfully the scent told him who it was and he gave a slight frown, "A Verestail? Really? Well, that'll put a burr under Lydia's tail but Sebastet'll handle it," he mumbled as he refocused on the fading light outside the door.

Then someone else came up and mentioned going after Wind. He frowned at him until his brain processed the description of the male, "You have to be Egan... Desha told me about you... If you're worried about Wind then..." he put the pieces together easily then simply blinked at him before focusing on the light again, "Countdown for now... Have to wait for the light to go down. Then we'll go after him. Someone figured out where they're hiding, where they likely took him. We may need a healer when we get to him, but if I were you I'd start praying for some 'other' help to keep him stable until we can get to him," he said seriously.

He knew that Falmon would make sure that he didn't get burned, and would be good in a fight, but he didn't know how much training Egan had gotten yet. Still...

"I'm Cain Albright. This is Falmon Thromwatch. He's my backup. Just don't get in the way when we get there. Your focus will be to calm Wind down. Everyone else is on us," he added simply.

Then he saw the light finally fade enough and started moving, trusting the two males to be able to keep up with him as he headed for the caves that belonged to the Goddess....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:38 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Falmon had an amused look on his face at the mention of Lydia having a burr under her tail and understood the pitiful look she had when she saw him change, she likely had problem with his kind of wolf and would need to address that at some point. When Egan showed up Falmon just gave a simple nod of his head before he looked at him with slight confusion and then he simply released his hold of Cain’s Waist, his tail longer than any wolf ever seen, as it rested behind him and raised his hands and simply signaled towards the two of them though mostly at Egan, and simply point at him and made a motion to run, the short of it he was curious if he was going to be able to keep up once they took off, he wasn’t opposed to having to carry Egan but he would rather not if it could be avoided since they were likely heading towards a fight soon and just looked at Cain for clarification.

Falmon glanced up briefly to see the sun nearly faded enough to cross and just tapped Cain’s shoulder and gave a thumbs up that they could cross the open ground without fear of sunburn and just stepped passed Egan placing a gentle hand on his shoulder briefly and stepped outside to look at the sky and grunted in satisfaction that it was indeed dark enough to move.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff