Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:41 am
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

"Hmm?" Moving her gaze back to her friend, a look of confusion crossed her eyes. Then she realized why her friend had asked her what was wrong. "Oh, nothing's wrong. It just feels a bit weird. Skipping school on the first day with everyone, though it's been so long...." she stopped herself from going on, shaking her head before returning her focus on Lexayy. "You know the chances of him of saying something are slim. His silly 'manly pride' will keep him from saying anything." she whispered, her tone being a bit joking on the last sentence, putting air quotes around 'manly pride'.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"But I don't even know if he likes me back." I said, frowning, "I just don't wanna do something stupid, ya know?" It made sense. I mean, we just got back together as a group. Maybe most weren't friends again yet, but I knew in time we'd be best friends again. I didn't wanna make the group's recuperating time even longer by confessing my crush to Aaron. Believe me when I say "the group's recuperating time" because back in the days, when something affected one of us in the group, it'd eventually affect everyone.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:04 am
"Alright, I shall concede to this round. You may have won the race, but the game has only just begun!" Aaron said with a slight British accent as he twirled a non-existant mustache as he walked to the back of the bus to join his friends, sitting down next to Lexayy and completely oblivious to the discussion that had been taking place.

((I'm sorry, am I interrupting gossip time? emotion_c8 And yes, I fully intend to have Aaron show up at the worst times like this. >XD ))

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 am
User Image

☽☾

I quickly took up a smiling face and looked at Aaron. "Oh, I'm sure I'll out smart you again!" I cheered, "Girls are the best at everything anyways!" I giggled and playfully punched the delinquent's arm.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

Lou had opened her mouth to reply, but stopped when she heard Aaron's voice. She shut her mouth in an instant, plastering on a small smile, as she returned to sitting properly in her seat to let them talk. However, she couldn't help but speak after Lexayy. "She is right." she said, nodding her head to show her agreement on the comment 'girls are the best at everything'.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:17 am
"Oh really now? Perhaps we could test that theory at the skate park, hmm?" Aaron taunted as he folded his arms with a rather smug look. To his knowledge, none of the girls in the group knew how to ride a skateboard, much less pull off the tricks he could do.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:20 am
User Image

☽☾

I frowned, annoyed, and crossed my arms. "If we put effort into learning the skill, we'd be better, you idiot." I said, looking back out the window.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:21 am
With a sigh, Ama got on the bus, paying for her and her brother before taking a seat in the back right corner, staring out the window in silence. She felt like she should just try to blend in with the entire bus and disappear. With the old group again, Ama was already starting to fall back into her roll of being the shy girl that seemed to look to her brother for strength. Wrapping a hand around the bracelet on her wrist, Ama looked down, squeezing her wrist tight, the pain reminding her what she hid under the piece of leather before turning her gaze back out the window.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:26 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

For a moment, Lou didn't say anything. She was too busy trying not to laugh. Turning to face her friends, she did her best to give an indifferent look. "Okay Aaron, let's go to the skate park and 'test the theory.'" she said, her tone not giving any details on what she was thinking. "After Pizza King of course." she added, waiting for a reply. At that point, Ama had gotten on the bus, and Lou moved her eyes from the people she was sitting in front of to the other girl for a split second before she focused her attention to where it really mattered.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:36 am
"Ah, is this a challenge I hear?" Aaron said with an amused and interested smile. "Alright, but you're not going to learn how to skate in one day. If you wanna learn, you're going to have to devote a lot of time and practice to it. I'd be happy to be the teacher, but I don't want you wussing out on me after a week."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 am
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,

"Yes, it is a challenge." Lou replied, a small smirk appearing on her face. As he went on talking, she rolled her eyes, returning to sitting correctly in her seat, inspecting her nails as if she was bored.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 am
Maverick found the change in Ama's personality intriguing. He watched an interesting dynamic amongst this group of former friends. They all seemed to be pretending like the fall never happened. He had nothing effective to contribute to the conversation unfortunately.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:30 pm
Maya Freana
With a sigh, Ama got on the bus, paying for her and her brother before taking a seat in the back right corner, staring out the window in silence. She felt like she should just try to blend in with the entire bus and disappear. With the old group again, Ama was already starting to fall back into her roll of being the shy girl that seemed to look to her brother for strength. Wrapping a hand around the bracelet on her wrist, Ama looked down, squeezing her wrist tight, the pain reminding her what she hid under the piece of leather before turning her gaze back out the window.

X looked down at his sister and smiled as they rode the bus. "Oh boy not a Challenge" he said to Aaron "No matter what it is you never backed down from one" he added

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:44 pm
"Me?" Ama asked quietly as she looked up at her brother. "If someone gave me one, I guess..." She murmured, looking back down at her hands in her lap now.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm
X went back to his sister held held both of her hands "Why so quiet now?" he asked "Reminds me when we were little." he said as he started to remember when they were in first grade Ama always was with X. She wouldnt say a word unless her brother was there.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games