Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 pm
Shiro just frowned when he heard things, mentally adding to himself ~not to mention the possible amplifiers of nearly 100 Unown in my body..~ he kept that private to himself at least before relaxing a bit, well, at least as much as one can when paranoid about Team Rocket finding his location again "no i'm not... i haven't even thought about using my psychic powers, given i've been more trying to keep on the move away from Team Rocket as well as regaining the gym badges i lost in the explosion of the Rocket Base." he sighed a bit, rubbing his head "then again, the only thing that has manifested so far from the DNA, is Transform, and that's also partly because, i think, the Ditto DNA added into things." he then pondered on when the distress might've even-- of course, after that, he had to drop his head a bit "i see.. you responded to when i must've been having those Nightmares i have crop up..."

Lydia nodded to Shiro's words, and just moved to float back to her trainer's shoulder a bit "well, from what i know, and that's not saying much, but some Psychic Pokemon, when they don't have control over their abilities, much less seen any manifestation, tend to wait until they're a bit older and their mind more mature, for you Shiro, i think it's more the fact that you'll have to awaken them with his help." she said, motioning in her own way to Mewtwo before speaking up again "well, it's either his help, or they start manifesting under emotional stress, and if it's any indication.. you're probably going to be under that a lot for a while, a -long- while."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:57 pm
"Whether you've thought about using them consciously or not, psychic powers will continue to develop on their own," Mewtwo informed both Shiro and Lydia. "However, without control, psychic powers can and will manifest themselves in often dangerous bursts. Under stress the destructive powers that the boy possesses could become even more potent and more difficult for him to control without practice. Given our meeting here, I would recommend that you give more thought to learning how to harness them before you self destruct from not knowing how to control your own power."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am
Shiro had decided to put on a serious look for once, and his eyes a lot more focused, given that he's always had a serious side of him people rarely see, usually when it was Team Rocket's dastardly plans, or Shiro's contending in the gyms that were an actual challenge and all "i see..." he said calmly, thinking things over a bit, especially the thought of self destructing, yeah, -that- was a fun thought.. and you can insert sarcasm there. "would you be able to help me learn how to control my psychic abilities, Mewtwo?" he asked cautiously, if because he did not want to bring forth the psychic pokemon's ire, not needing his brain blown to bits or his body crushed thank you very much...

Lydia of course raised an eyebrow at Shiro, before noticing how Crystal was left out of the conversation and all, but she figured Mewtwo only had a mediocum of trust for Shiro due to their similar circumstances and all, especially with the Mew DNA in place "let's not forget you have quite a few dozen Unown embedded into you which could also magnify your psychic powers, as well as their reality altering capabilities..." she said, having been caught up on things so she wasn't surprised when Shiro flinched and rubbed his shirt sleeve covered arm. "I know Lydia.. i know. that's more of keeping the Unown calm and happy, as well as making sure their kin that's tied up in those fake pokemon creations are returned to normal..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm
Mewtwo, huh? Crystal had definitely heard that name before. Team Rocket had engineered a super clone of the ultra rare pokemon, Mew, from a fossil of the mythical pokemon that was largely thought to be extinct. However, as it turned out, the clone escaped from the lab on Cinnabar Island, destroying most of the original research. One of the scientists responsible for Mewtwo's original creation, Blaine, the Gym Leader from Cinnabar Island, eventually captured the rogue experiment with the aid of the Kanto Region Champion, Red, using the prototype Master Ball under the assumption that Mewtwo was too dangerous to be allowed to run wild. However, Mewtwo was later released by Blaine and few had seen the rogue experiment since. The only trainers Crystal knew of to be actually acquainted with Mewtwo were Red and Yellow. And now Shiro. It was certainly going to be interesting to see how this all played out.

"As a pokemon trainer, I'm sure you already understand that the most effective way for a pokemon to hone its abilities is by battling other pokemon," Mewtwo almost seemed to smile, but it was most definitely a sadistic sort of smile. "Defend yourself!" Mewtwo charged at Shiro, wielding an enormous spoon materialized from his immense psychic powers as though it were a sword.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:11 pm
Shiro of course nodded a bit thoughtfully and such, not noticing the evil look, and when the spoon came into play, he had to pale when the Spoon-o-Doom aimed right for his head, of course, with that, he -did- freak out, but not in a way of 'transform and flee', but more along the lines of a clear glow from his left and right arm, the Unown letters spelling 'Shield' would glow on each, before SHiro's own budding psychic powers manifested, creating a prismatic clear barrier that, while broke like glass shattering (though harmless), gave Shiro enough time to -DUCK- the incoming spoon while wondering off the top of his head if he signed his own Death-wish.

Lydia and Nightblade both moved back away from Shiro to give him room to work since if he's the one training, well, best not to get blown up at least, though they can watch and chuckle in amusement regardless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm
"Not bad for your first attempt," Mewtwo complimented Shiro telepathically. "You have impressive reflexes, but you lack focus." This time Mewtwo charged at Shiro swinging his giant spoon horizontally to smack him in the chest if it made contact. "Let's see how you handle this!"

"Darn, I should have brought popcorn," Crystal commented as she slid down into a cross-legged sitting position at the base of the tree she was leaning on to watch the training session Shiro had apparently talked himself into.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:03 am
Shiro just took some breaths as he tried to calm himself down, when the next charge came in, he took a few steps back quickly to keep the distance advantage, before reaching out with his hand as if planning to stop the attack Neo Style, when his eyes snapped a full vibrant purple-ish pink in shine and color change, before a pale purple and pink, with whisps of green, barrier formed to deftly block the spoon, however, while the barrier wasn't pierced, it instead became bouncy, and forced itself to move around the spoon, and pushing Shiro off course from the attack's path a good couple feet to the left, before collapsing to one knee again from the exertion, his head throbbing now as it was not used to the energies despite the fact it was now a part of him naturally.

Nightblade had looked over to Crystal in amusement while shrugging "well, why not use some of the nearby berry bushes? they usually have edible ones and all." he said, while sitting down on his haunches a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Mewtwo watched in mild amusement as Shiro bounced along with his barrier to avoid the strike, leaning idly against his ethereal giant spoon. "Good, you're a fast learner. Of course, we can stop whenever you like, but you seem like the stubborn type. Let's see if you can figure out how to use an actual attack."

Crystal started digging through her backpack at Nightblade's mention that she could just use some of the nearby berries. "Actually, now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I have a few Cornn Berries stashed somewhere. Ha! There they are!" Crystal declared as she pulled out a size-able handful of the corn-like berry with its dry sweet purple-blue kernels. She used her free hand to take Fluffy's pokeball from her belt to send out the fiery pokemon. "Fluffy, come on out! I need a hand roasting these berries to make popcorn."

Fluffy snickered at the odd request, but the Charizard did still obediently lend the flickering blue-white flame on his tail to the task at hand. Crystal pulled out a collapsible, long metal roasting fork from her backpack to use to actually roast the aforementioned berries while also getting out a good sized bowl to catch the roasted kernels in. Fluffy, for his part, seemed entirely unfazed by Mewtwo's presence.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:15 pm
Shiro had deadpanned at Crystal's popcorn antics, before fosuing back on Mewtwo while narrowing his currently open eye given he was focusing on blocking out the pain in his head, however he did think on it, and turned inwards a moment, before focusing on the energy he had a -very- slipery grasp on, using the pain as a trigger mechanism of sorts, by imagining an ice-pick being driven into his skull, he threw his hand forwards, unleashing a pulse of purplish backwash of mental energy, about as strong as a mild Confusion maybe, , while making his headache worse, and gritting his teeth while pushing himself, yup, what Mewtwo said rang true, he was stubborn.

Nightblade just stared at Crystal while raising an eyebrow at her using -fluffy- of all pokemon.. to sate her snack needs "i wonder where you got the idea watching my trainer suffer is amusing and entertaining enough to watch while -eating-?" he asked rhetorically. while Lydia shrugged floating nearby "i'll never understand humans, Nightblade, so it's best to not ask."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:01 pm
"Not bad," Mewtwo smirked lightly at Shiro as he managed to muster up his mental power. The small amount of power the boy generated wasn't enough to phase a powerhouse like Mewtwo. In fact, Mewtwo didn't even feel it to be completely honest, although he could sense that Shiro was trying his hardest. "With practice you might even manage to bring down a low level wild pokemon. The Oddish in this forest are susceptible to psychic attacks so if you aren't overly taken in by their cuteness I would recommend them as smiling punching bags."

"I'm not watching Shiro suffer," Crystal informed Nightblade and Lydia. "I'm watching him battle. He's finally digging deep and bringing out his potential, the potential to fight with the powers of a pokemon. Sure, it's difficult for him, but if I couldn't stomach this sort of thing, I never would have been able to train my own pokemon. Shiro's toughing it out and he's not complaining. I think this could wind up being a positive release for him. An opportunity to disperse the stress that's been building up inside him. Besides that, it seems like he's found himself a good teacher."

"Although, to be fair, he -is- pretty amusing to watch," noted Fluffy. It wasn't often that the fire lizard had the chance to spectate over battles rather than being caught up in the heat of them as one of Crystal's main powerhouses. Getting to relax and watch someone else do the fighting, especially someone as inept and inexperienced as Shiro, was a refreshing break from the usual routine.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:07 am
Shiro of course just winced a bit, still dealing with the headaches for a moment before getting an idea, and giving off a pained grin as he continued fighting his pain "well, that is a good idea... Granted I have my own oddish'es so beating up more shouldn't be too much of an issue..." he then spread his arms wide as his arms glowed, the word ''Ball" shining with the Unown letterings as he brought his hands together before beginning to generate a compact ball of psychic energy, condensing and compacting it as the palms began to heat up, before he Flung the ball out, which zoomed out on a small blaze of psychic generated fire "lets see if this Psi-Burst does anything!" he called as it headed right at Mewtwo, sweat pouring off his face as his concentration was at its most focused despite the pain.

Lydia whistled a moment seeing the softball sized orb "looks like Shiro's stubbornness is peaking through again, though i think this might be his last attack for now." Nightblade nodded in agreement before pawing at the ground at the moment "well, we'll just have to remind him to start small and slowly work his way into his psychic abilities, since he hasn't learned pokemon moves that would help him as a psychic, maybe Calm Mind First." he mentioned while readying the berries for Mewtwo and Shiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 pm
Mewtwo, not one to be caught off guard, intercepted the small orb of psychic power by catching it in the scoop of his over-sized spoon and then lobbing it harmlessly away over his shoulder with an amused smirk. He then repositioned the spoon into an idle position so that he could lean himself against it as though he were resting on the hilt of an overly familiar sword. "You've improved by leaps and bounds already," Mewtwo informed Shiro. "With a bit of practice you should at least be equipped to defend yourself without endangering your allies. However, I believe it is time that I move on so in the future you will have to continue your training on your own. Although, I have no doubts that your own pokemon are eager to help you to see it through."

Mewtwo picked up his giant spoon and ascended into the air. "Until we meet again," Mewtwo bid farewell to Shiro and then swiftly flew away, leaving Ilex Forest behind for parts unknown.

"Well now, that certainly was interesting, wasn't it?" Crystal mused as she set down her backpack and began digging out some camping supplies. "I think we should probably set up camp here for tonight since I pretty much doubt that Shiro is going to have any strength left to move for a good while after that display."

"He did pretty good for his first time," Fluffy observed. "But he's also pretty lucky that Mewtwo opted to go easy on him. That pokemon is one that should never be underestimated."

"That's certainly true," Crystal agreed. She had gotten the same impression from watching how Mewtwo handled Shiro. "Of course, Mewtwo also doesn't seem to like people very much. I'll admit, I'm a little bit disappointed that he wouldn't even talk to me. He seems like a really interesting pokemon and being able to fly around like that I'm sure he's probably seen some equally interesting places."

"Even if Mewtwo does hold a grudge against humanity for his creation, I doubt he'll hold it against you forever if he has a chance to get to know you and I'm certain we'll be seeing him again now that he's taken such a personal interest in Shiro," noted Fluffy.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:43 pm
Shiro had nodded at the mention of his pokemon continuing his training, given he had a few Psychic Types whod' help him out as he had been listening to the commentary too. after Mewtwo left however Shiro started to wobble, before falling face first ,and subsequently turning into a Slakoth yawning precariously.

Nightblade chuckled at Shiro's tiredness, while looking to Lydia lightly with an amused headshake "Lydia, can you help Shiro to a tree, whether it's on a branch or against the trunk like he usually likes it?" the Misdreavus nodded, and proceeded to use a bit of her Ghostly powers to proceed to work in getting Shiro rolled to a tree trunk nearby so he could sleep, while the Absol went to work at least getting Shiro's pack near the camp Crystal was making up and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:00 am
With some help from Fluffy, Crystal soon had a small campfire built and had her sleeping bag arranged nearby. Fluffy returned to his pokeball to take a rest and Snowy popped out to settle on Crystal's stomach once she was finally settled inside her sleeping bag for the night. Crystal's shiny Banette also made a reappearance now that Mewtwo was gone, taking advantage of its Insomnia ability to attend to the campfire while her trainer slept.

*~Ilex Forest: The Following Morning~*

A passing Politoed entered the dimly lit forest and the torrential downpour that ensued from the Politoed's unchecked Drizzle ability was quick to awaken a certain pokemon trainer who had been enjoying the peaceful night in the forest as well as a certain white-furred Eevee who was incredibly unamused by the sudden drenching caused by the rain.

"So much for sleeping in," Crystal muttered as she hurriedly started getting her things together so that she could pack away her sleeping bag before the rain had time to completely soak it through.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 pm
of course, while normally being under a tree would usually be decent for rain, it wasn't today when the Politoed walked by, drenching the camp, of course, this meant an asleep Shiro, and Night Blade (Lydia went back into her pokeball) all jumped up being soaked, before groaning in their own ways as Shiro flopped on the wet ground "well that's just peachy... didn't need a face full of water." he grumbled, while Absol muttered incoherently about 'wet fur' and 'taking forever to get clean...' this led to Shiro sighing in exasperation at Night Blade "do you -have- to act like that?" this led to Night Blade looking to Shiro with a deadpan "can't you turn into a vulpix or Ninetails with Drought and get -rid- of this weather, or a Psyduck with Cloud Nine?" of course, Shiro just groaned, facepalming "i don't -have- control over Transforming and you know it! i just know how to change myself back to human whenever i get off an emotional high that changes me."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff