Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy was in an odd place. She was floating amoung a sea of black ink. She couldn't stop it. When she tried to press agianst it it was like pressing agianst a thick dough, or pudding. She was stuck in this dark place. She surmised that she was dead. There was no other explination for it. She felt like her limbs were being held down and her brain, her precious brain, the brain that sped for miles with knowlage of every lyric musical she'd ever seen, and every line from any givin show. She was trying...TRYING she couldn't remeber her facorite show. She could barely renebr what a show was. Her mind was going, baddly. THen, a sharp pain dragged her sences back to her. the first thing she was painfully aware of...she...was...FREAZING!!!!! There was a boy standing in front of her, she didn't remeber his name...in fact, she only saw him for a moment before her vision went red. She gave a mighty scream and lunged over at him, he'd poisened her! "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID" She demanded of him as she slammed him agianst the nearest wall. "YOU POISIONED ME, I WAS ONLY TRING TO HELP HER AND YOU RUIN MY CHANCES OF EVER BECOMING ANYTHING." Though the distraught girl didnt let him down, tears welled up in her eyes as she begain to sing. "Is that all good deads are, when looked at through an ICE COLD EYE? If that's all good deads are...maybe that's the reason WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NO GOOD DEAD GOES UNPUNISHED all helpful urges should be circumvented. NO GOOD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD GOES UNPUNISHED!! SURE I MENT WELL BUT LOOK WHAT WHAT WELL MEANT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Serrenedy's head had bowed, her knees week, tears in her eyes...unfortunatly for David, the arm on his throat has not slakened even with the new strange angle, if anything...it got worse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

At the scream Casey jumped, not faltering in actually making the cobler, more startled. "Sounds like Ren's up." She chirped calmly. At the singing her pace slowed and she frowned. "Sounds like she's pissed" Casey murmered under her breath. She sighed once and since Victor was the closest, gave him the bowl. "Keep stirrin' this alright sweetheart?" She asked calmly. She took a deep breath and went upstairs. She let Serrenedy finish belting out her emmotions before she started to help.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm
David was alarmed. It seemed as if he couldn't get away on time as hard as he tried. With her hand tightly around his neck he has a hard time breathing. He head began hurting from the lack of blood. It felt as if his head would explode. He was glad that Victor wasn't sent up here. He would have felt bad if the small boy would have been killed...

He barely heard as she began singing? His head hurt so much that he didn't process the fact she was saying anything at all. He was just hoping that this pain, not just his head, but now his chest would stop soon.

Dark spots began to appear after a minute. Would he die? He hoped it wouldn't come to that...

Victor nodded before siring the contents. He wondered if David was alright. Its scary what can happen if one were to wake a girl up that way. He began to worry when David didn't return. Usually he'd be out of the room so quick that no one would have noticed him at all.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Casey blinked out of fan appreciaton of her friend once David's eyes slipped shut. That's right, Ren used to be thier sparring partner. She had to think for a while and go through an inner list or songs. She snapps as she thinks of one that may take down her mood and begains to sing

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Serrenedy heard the song she stopped complrtlry. She lifted her head to look at Casey and started to sing along Roxy's part. As the duet continued, her grip lossened until she off of David and doing what looked like barely remembered choreographed moves. Once she stopped her smile dissapered as she glared at Casey. "YOU-you gave me drugs, you posioned me, My Tallet's gone, my lyrics, my lines-I'll never be able to remember anything, my dacing will stick, I'll never get out of this town because I'll never be able to act agian!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Casey sighed. "Ren, you just sang two Broadway style songs, even preformed the dance from one of them. I'm pretty sure a HALF shot of Z won't blend your brain.Serrenedy was shaking a bit, thoughts filled with the horror of never excaping this hell hole that she'd been trapped in by circumstance.Casey sighed as she attempted to think her way out of this. "I'm making peach cobler" She said sugjestivly.Serrenedy bit her lip as she thought, fear of losing her 'carrer' or CC's amazing cobler. "Depends" She said at last, and looked at her meanigfulyCasey sighed. "My Dearest, Darlingist, Mumsie and Popsicle" She begainSerrenedy smiled widley. "My dear father" As they begain to sing 'loathing' from Wicked they returned downstairs. Serrenedy begain to dance in the kitchen happily, multicolored curls swirling with each turnCasey, while continueing to ing, went over to check out David and make sure he was alright. She was VERY happy the one with the fear of females hadden't een that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

The small body of Alexia Jayy, rose up like a zombie. Silently, she walked up to the door frame to which the scene before her. Her eyes looked dead as the two girls sang Boardway. As they began to leave, the otaku blinked and returned to a normal state. "Hmm?" she mused, "Is that Wicked I hear?" Her memories flew back to last year when the women's choir had done 'For Good' for the Spring Concert and then while she was at it, Alexia Jayy remembered the show choir doing 'Seasons of Love' from RENT. "Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes... Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred moments so dear..." she started singing before she spotted the guys. "Oh, hi there." she said with a blank expression. Then, she realized she was no longer at school. "What happened?" she asked, "Why are we here? Is school over?" Little did anyone know, Alexia Jayy lost memory of the events of the day after Victor had given her the Zydrate.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 pm
David was unconscious by the time she'd let go. In fact he seemed to have lost a little bit of color. But nothing a little but of rest won't cure. He laid slumped ageist the wall. He might be like that for a little while

Victor looked up when he heard singing. It sounded like it was from Wicked. "Since you were knocked out by Z we are skipping the rest of the day" Victor explained wondering what happened with David since he didn't return yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 pm
Bikki K

[ cat_crying You ignored me...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Bikki K

[ cat_crying You ignored me...]
[sorry about that... my mind is kinda foggy since I was asleep for so long]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"What?" Alexia Jayy asked, confused, "How could that be? I wasn't planning to take it until I got home and went to bed. I sure as hell didn't take any as soon as you gave me it. What the hell happened?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm
Victor looked slightly confused. But that look didn't stay. Sometimes Z causes some memory lost. In most cases it shouldn't last too long. It all depended if it was a happy memory of not. There was some unpleasant memories that Victor could never recall. Not that he complained. Well, he was guessing they were unpleaseant. Since happy memories are usually quick to return.

"Well, a large fight broke out, and you took a pill out of panic... I did so too" Victor said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

The young girl shook her head. "I'm gonna need more detail than that to believe it." Alexia Jayy said, "Are you sure that's all that happened?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[I think we probably need to go to a more reliable source of information cause there was a lot more than a simple fight, lol, but too bad his sister is here right now. *le hint*]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 pm
Victor thought for a moment, "Sorry, I don't really remember much of it myself" he said. It wasn't completely untrue since he didn't actually see her take the drugs. "Since I took Z my memory is also a little foggy" he admitted. It wasn't completely untrue. He forgot what caused the fight to begin with  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Serrenedy smiled when Rent was begun and swiched both song and cheorogharphy mid note. She jusmped down to Alexia-Jayy. "The fight?" She stopped singing, seeming to notice Victor for the firsttime she took the cobler mix from him and put it in the oven. "Oh right...you were screaming about something or other, so I took the pills and then you started screaming WORSE and Casey poisoned us both to shut us up. She shrugged off-handedly. "That's it in a nutshell. I don't know why you needed drugs in the first place.

________________________________________________________________(I'm gonna take that as a sign that people think Casey's been out long enough?))________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Casey poked David once twice. She lifted him up and pt him in her bed, then tucked him in with a kiss to the forehead. "Be alright, alright?She paused noticing that the room was a bit messy. She started to clean up when she saw an earing. She smiled as she shook it out, she'd brought it for Cain ages before the incident. He had protested wearing it out of fear of it making him look too 'fuity'. She still thought it was cute. She smiled and placed it in her ear. The comprimise had been that Cain would only wear it when flirting with or dating a guy. That had been a sparring match. She laughed at how it looked. "OH...he was right" She giggled at her self in the mirror. She stopped to sniff the air because she smelt something remarkable familiar. "I wonder who put it in the oven?" She mused on her way downThe body arived in the kitchen, slight smile from the smell of the cobler. The eyes snapped open, then blinked agian in confusion"How the hell did you all get in my house?" Cain asked at once, seeing his now full kitchen.

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 am
Victor had no idea how to answer. In fact nomrally David would probably have spoken up before he would be able to find the words. One reason he wasn't sure what to say is that he was asleep most of the time. "Well, we were just brought here... I don't even remember being in the car though..." he said. He wasn't even sure if it applied to anyone else. Three under the effects of Z, while three were not...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

Alexia Jayy turned to Cain and blinked, feeling like she knew him, but she also couldn't remember how she did since she had actually spoke with him after the point of which her memory was lost. "Do... Do I know you?" she spoke softly, tilting her head.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Serrenedy hit her head "That's Cain...he just happens to look exactly like his sister. They are completely different" There was still the hope that Cain didn't know that Casey was out. Otherwise, the world might end.

________________________________________________________________(I'm gonna take that as a sign that people think Casey's been out long enough?))________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Cain scowled at once and grabbed Alexia-Jay a bit harshly, before he stopped and hugged her close, completely ignoring Serrenedy. "I told you to tell me if he got out...musta messed with your memories before he let you go." He swayed with her for a moment, then kissed her forehead to alleviate his anger. "I'm Cain, we met earlier. The one with his sister in his head" Then he stopped, remembering what caused the blackout in the first place and adressing what Serrenedy had just said. "YOU b***h!!!!" He screamed, realiceing Alexia-Jay. "YOU KNEW THE WHOLE ******** TIME AND YOU SAID NOTHING!!!" His fist swung out, ignoring the projection of Casey that his mind suplied before it could even speak. His fist conected with the girl's jaw.

Serrendy fell to the ground with a thud, then swung out her foot and dragged him down with her. "I thought it was helpful you insensitive a**Once down, Cain begain swinging down on her. "You didn't tell me there was a possiblity my sister was ALIVE!? "NO YOU IDIOT, that means there's a chance you're DEAD" She haddn't stopped figting him, dodgeing a few of his blows to get a ggodenough angle to slam into his head with her elbow. It distracted him enough that she was able to switch their positions. The brawl continued until the timer went off, at witch point. Cain got up calmly to allow Serrenedy to get, and serve out the cobbler  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff