Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm
Hello everyone I'm Sara.
Though on here you can call me Chibi or Shippo-chan,
Either one it doesn't matter.
I am 20 years old turning 21 in May...
Currently living in Arizona.
I have been a member of gaia for about 8-10 years with the occasional hiatus here and there.
I'm a god mother, nanny, babysitter, house maid, and cook all in one. I love to cook, craft, sew, cosplay, & as cheezy as it sounds watch Disney Movies.
Ummm anything else really just click on my profile biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Hey, I'm Kat, although on here, you can call me some variation of Saffron Bunny. I'm a nineteen year old culinary student currently working in a coffee shop, which I love, and I'm hoping to minor in music, should things work out my way. I write, play piano, play video games, shop, cook, and hang out with friends. I've been on gaia for about three years.

Yea. I don't know what else to say. sweatdrop  

Saffron Bunny

Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

High-functioning Lunatic

18,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 am
Howdy! I'm Liz. I have been on Gaia now for close to five years, though I took a two year "break" after my ex pulled a tricky little number to get my main account (this account) banned. No worries though, I obviously got my account back. 3nodding

In real I am a mom to an 18 year old daughter who just started her first year of college. I love going to school myself, so I'm almost always involved in some college classes, and I am currently involved in a very serious relationship with a wonderful man whom I plan to marry. I also just adore cats.

I have been told I am a good listener, so if ever someone needs a shoulder to lean upon, I am willing to be there for ya.

Please send me a friend request if ever you wish to PM me. Just let me know you are one of the gals from the guild.

I hope everyone has a most groovy day. 4laugh

~Liz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 am
I'm not really good at introducing myself..so here it goes.

My name is Sindy, and I've been on Gaia for 6 years or so. I was a Site Moderator for the site in 2009 till 2011 heart
I am a student studying a degree, at the moment I'm in year 2.
For me on Gaia, I love chatting to people and always stalking on people's profile. ninja

sweatdrop What else to say? I suggest you to read my profile...  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

dragonlover5

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 am
I am dragonlover5, I am currently 18 while posting this. I was invited and this looks like a great guild that has a lot going on and wont get empty. I enjoy manga/anime,beading, and movies. thank you for inviting me to this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am
Hello! My name is Ambien Dreams and my real name is Stephanie. I'm 4'11", chubby, and 24 years old. I joined Gaia in December of 2004. Phew! Just barely made 2004, haha!
Since I work full time I don't get to enjoy Gaia as much, which sucks. I'm usually in one particular thread or I'm role playing and doing zomg. Sometimes I go into towns and follow people who want to be in a private room to cyber, just so I can be a killjoy.

Being here excites me because I have a hard time making friends. I often feel lonely and I have low self esteem.  

Ambien Dreams

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200

Salmenella

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am
Hello.I'm Sal, 23 years old and live with my boyfriend in Oregon.
I went to school for makeup when I was 19 (boyfriend also went soon after me) and realized that isn't what I want to do with my life. So now I'm back in college. Was going to go for midwifery but life has changed me and now I realize THAT isn't for me either (also my boyfriend and I are 98% positive we're going to remain child free anyways)

So as of now I am a History major. Getting my Bachelors in History, then Masters in Public History (with a certificate in Museum Studies) followed by my PhD in Medieval Studies.
Pretty excited about that path.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 pm
Hi my name is Kairi I just recently got married over this past year. I found out almost five months ago that I am pregnant with triplet's two boys and one girl . I am turning 23 in November, and I am currently in college for video game programing. After the babies I will be taking online classes so I can be home with the babies. I'm so excited! heart blaugh  

Kairi_Dimir

Gracious Friend

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 pm
Kairi_Dimir
Hi my name is Kairi I just recently got married over this past year. I found out almost five months ago that I am pregnant with triplet's two boys and one girl . I am turning 23 in November, and I am currently in college for video game programing. After the babies I will be taking online classes so I can be home with the babies. I'm so excited! heart blaugh

Triplets eek Thats a lot of baby!! Congrats!! Hope everything goes well heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:13 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Kairi_Dimir

Triplets eek Thats a lot of baby!! Congrats!! Hope everything goes well heart
lol blaugh Thank you, I'm so excited! And thank you for the invite to the guild, I really like it. 4laugh  

Kairi_Dimir

Gracious Friend

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm
My name is Camilia_Chan, but you can call me Cammy or Cam. I love anime, cute items, and of course, Gaia! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:31 am
Hello. I was just recently invited here. My name is Dena, but I prefer being called Celeste [I like Celeste better > w <;;;; ]. I am 26 years old and I live with my bf in Ohio along with his mother [n on;;;]. I am into video games and MMOs, GW2 being my favorite, I did play WoW but it got boring and well since I have no job still [just moved away from New York yay?] I could not afford the $15 a month.

Anywho, one other thing I love is cute frilly fluffy things. I LOVE cute frilly fluffy things, oh and I am a Gaia Addict. XD That about sums it up,

Celeste Starfyre

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Hello, I'm Kez. I like reading, writing, and roleplaying, along with playing video games.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 am
I completely forgot there was an introduction thread to this Guild! My apology!

Just call me English Train, English or E.T, I'm a very private person, sorry. I find it extremely uncomfortable to even write down my last name when registering for a professional site. sweatdrop

I'm 21 and a people and psychology focused person. My favorite subjects are dreams, personalities and languages. I'm currently studying French, allô~  

EnglishTrain

Familiar Genius

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 am
Hi hi, you can just call me Tar.
I'm currently 22 and starting out a new job. >3<
I've got a ferret and I like adding skills to my belt. So if I'm not working on one thing, its another. biggrin  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games