Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm
"Mara!" he yelled out as he became slightly blind, he could see movement but it was too blurry. As if dealing with the woman alone wasn't enough. He started sending out widespread attacks hoping one would land.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Main event hmm Brink didn't see anything besides what he had already been doing as he moved forwards thrusting his palm out and striking each of the blows in the same manner. Each one's force dissipating as he attacked increasing the force of his blow by only a rather small amount to not have to burn his muscles out as he rose a kick at the last one cutting thru the mental force easily before dropping his leg. "Now then telepathy got it do you have any more tricks?" he questioned him looking a tad bit bored. From Lewis's reaction he still seemed to be thinking he was using gravity to enhance his attacks.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

The darkness lightened, relieving everyone of their blindness. People were still stumbling into the scene and screaming as they tried run away. Mara laughed heartily; easily knowing what was true and what wasn't, the slightly translucent appearance too easy for her to notice.

"She fights dirty..." Max said, trying to get Dreamer's attention.
"Max, shut up. No one has ever been able to see you." She said, just behind the two. Weaver/Mara was walking calmly through the chaos, smiling and calm. For the most part it was easy to avoid Kyle's attacks, but one did hit and she kept silent as she fell. She grunted quietly, then stood up shakily.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 pm
((Is Max real or just in Mara's head?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:05 pm
[He's a ghost, so most people don't recognise him as real. Everyone says he's not real, because he's a ghost, but some people believe in him... *shrug* I just put it there so we don't get confused as to who she's talking to. I have to have him there, because I'm trying to figure out Mara for a story I'm writing, and Max is a big part of it.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Xistund
{Voodoo wear is ice man attacking >_< I may have ghost come and fight you lol}
((a museum where an artifact was being held))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:38 pm
Crap, he's not buying it, well, like they like to say, no pain no gain. Lewis thought with a mental shrug and launched himself at Brink. It was a bold move, but Lewis hoped it would pay off. Using his flight, he was able to close the distance quickly. Lewis shot his hand out, using it as a conductor for a telekinetic blast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:45 pm
((Bah, last post for the night. I feel like I'm about to pass out))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Do you have an invisible friend, girly?", Dreamer asks curiously. She cracks an eye open and notices that she can see again. She shifts her defensive stance a little so she could see both the boy and the girl, wincing slightly since one of the boys wild blasts had grazed her arm.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Mara's smile turned into a sneer as she kept walking through the wreckage that the block had become. Cars had smashed into each other, into buildings and people. Funny what 30 seconds of blindness can do to a city street. "Depends on your definition of invisible." Mara raised her arm towards a car nearby, and Dreamer would see it fly towards her, ready to crush her and anyone near her. .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 pm
With the boy's sudden flight towards him Brink was slightly surprised but was in a way expecting it with his first power. "Hint head first assaults aren't always the best way to go" Brink said switching to a defensive stance as he brought his hand out in a sort of circular chop increasing it's force just barely under max as he sliced thru the blast switching as soon as he felt the explosion of wind from the dissipating force whip around him. Gravity around Brink increased tenfold as he moved forwards swinging his hand out towards Lewis to grab him and put him into the ground. His muscles ached from having to strike down the telekinetic attacks but as long as he didn't have to do another few in quick succession he should be fine.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 pm
Cedric rubbed his eyes as his vision came back. He saw the car flying towards the woman, this was his chance. He ran towards the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm
[Did she actually just go to bed? I'm not sure since that's the exact wording she used the other night... :/ ]  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 pm
((woah that is weird...but yeah I'm pretty sure she's gone...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:09 pm

"Mara, sweetie?" Max said softly. "Don't hurt her, now."
"Why not!?" Mara spun and stared him down, he had tried to put his hand on her shoulder, so it hung awkwardly in the air between them.
"You don't want to, you know that."
"Shut up!" She was screaming at max, the wind rushing in her ears and the sound of other people's fears coming to life in front of their eyes surrounded her. "She's one of them!" Mara's eyes burned, the tears trying to escape but unable to, she pointed at Dreamer, the woman behind her. "They wouldn't help me; they wouldn't accept me; why should I accept them?" This last sentence was whispered, her rage filling her as she stared down Max. Her power took over, but she was still safe: The only thing Max was afraid of was himself.
"Come here." Max whispered, wrapping her in a hug.
Mara -looking like Max, leathery Native American or Asian looking skin, purple eyes, and black spiky hair, a cigarette in hand- fell limp and hung in the air before simply appearing to vanish. In reality she was just hidden from anyone within 30 feet from her -a trick honed to perfection over the years- and she quietly walked herself to the edge of the road.
Max slowly spoke to her, watching the scene for her and suggesting when she should do what. He would make sure the shadows faded when Kyle was out of trouble as well. .

[Just a reminder, I won't be able to get on again till Monday or Tuesday. I set this up so Mara is no longer a major player until I return, if she is necessary, Cookie has RP'ed enough with Mara, I'll give him control if he wants it. Feel free to take over and decide when the shadows fade {play fair, Cookie and Minnta, decide together}. Thank you, I'll be back ASAP. ]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 pm
((I had been watching very hyper children all day so I did feel like I was going to pass out and saw no need to change it. Sorry for any confusion. I probably won't be able to post much at night for a bit since my computer is acting up))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer glances at the car coming towards her, uncertain of whether it was an illusion or actually there, and then at the boy. Frowning, she mutters a quick illusion spell so it appeared like she was still there before shifting into her cat form and darting away.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games