Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 am
"I'd like to get this dress off first, if possible." Ophelia joked in reply, offering a broad grin and a faint chuckle. She still felt weird wearing a skirt. It just made her feel so strange and exposed. Still, that didn't mean she wouldn't wear one if necessary. She didn't even need to change out of her dress now, either, so long as they found an activity in which it wouldn't be too much a hindrance. "In all seriousness, though, it depends. Are there any other royal issues that need to be handled immediately, or at least soon? If not, well..." Ophelia thought for a moment. She began to don a look of embarassment as she admitted, "I am not sure. I've never really had the chance to live in luxury before now. I've had power amongst my kind before, to a much lesser extent of course, but with the constant undead raids and angry drunkards I never had time to spoil myself. Is there anything you might suggest?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 pm
((Lego games are an addictive mistress. The block (no pun intended) doesn't help any. >-> ))

"Soon, yeah, but it can be put off 'til tomorrow. Right now I think we both want to get out of these clothes." Kaistern said sticking out his tongue while tugging at his tight collar. "Maybe I should order all tailors to design something that's both classy and comfortable." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm
{I'll certainly bet. As for the blockage, want to timeskip to the attempted assassination thingy, if that will help?}

Ophelia chuckled. "Sounds like a plan to me~" she joked in response, thinking for a moment before making any suggestions on how to pass the time. Still unable to come up with much, she admitted, "All I can honestly think to do afterwards is grab a couple drinks and maybe get drunk or something."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm
((Perhaps after they get drunk. XD You brought up something to do, no sense in wasting it. =P ))

"Sounds like a plan to me." Kaistern said with a small chuckle as he stopped in front of her room. "Meet you in the dining hall? Or do you still a guide to keep you from getting lost?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:21 pm
{It's all I could think of aside from killing things, to be honest, and I'm already approaching Blood Knight status with Ophelia as it is. XD}

"I'm fairly certain I know the castle well enough not to get lost this time. I'll meet you at the dining hall." Ophelia replied before heading off to change into something more appropriate for the situation. Onlooking servants and peasants alike probably got the wrong idea about her as it is due to Kaistern's clear favoritism towards her and the way she was dressed during his big speach. She could only hope to prove herself to them before she died, one way or another.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm
Kaistern was visibly much happier now as he practically skipped on down to the dining hall after getting changed. Steps had been made towards the different races getting along, the new staff wasn't stocked with assholes, and Ophelia was around 24/7. Yes, at this rate it wouldn't be long until he reached a new record for the longest time he went without killing someone.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:32 pm
{Hey, Zelly? Can I ask you something slightly stupid?}

Ophelia was quick to change from the revealing dress to something much more practical, which was a slightly baggy white blouse with comfortably form-fitting navy blue pants. She also made sure to wash the makeup from her face. Oddly enough, though, she kept her hair as it was. The very moment she finished she left her room, heading on to meet Kaistern in the dining hall. For the moment being, the situation seemed quite pleasant, but as always she knew she had to be wary lest things went awry.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 pm
((Stupid away, my friend.))

"I clearly need to get more friends. I'd party harder, but I think most of the staff is still scared shitless by the thought of working here." Kaistern said as he came out of the kitchen, a pair of wine glasses held in one hand and several bottles of wine tucked under his other arm.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 pm
{For the Vampire Horror RP I've made, I want to reuse a character versus making a new one. So, since you've seen both, should I use modern!Mala or Ophelia for my character?}

"Just give yourself a bit of time. You'll probably make more friends before too long now that things are starting to improve throughout the castle." Ophelia grinned, having sat herself in a chair whilst waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:12 pm
((I'd say modern!Mala.))

"Sometimes I think royalty is just doomed to be bored, sheltered, and lonely." Kaistern mused as he poured them a couple of glasses of wine, remembering her preference from the last time they drank together. "Always gotta deal with politics and everyone always paranoid something could happen."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm
{Thank you~ ^.^}

"That's only if you let it stay that way. You have a long lifespan, and you have a knack for keeping power - if not yet handling it well. You don't have to follow the mold of what people expect from you. Experiment with different methods, different ways of thinking and solving problems." Ophelia replied, sounding just as motherly and patient as always when discussing political matters. "You're very creative, Kaistern. Very smart too, once you put your mind to things. We just need to find a way to eliminate the stress that comes with the job, or at the very least, reduce it by half."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 pm
"Stop it, you're gonna make me blush..." Kaistern said sheepishly as he sat down beside her and handed her her glass, his cheeks already holding a bit of a tint. "And you and I both know that's not true. I've got no attention span, I don't have the guts to keep my own servants in line, and I tend to go completely postal at the drop of a hat."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:56 pm
{After the initial assassination plot, I'm thinking of introducing Ophelia's sisters into the plot, now that I have decided that she's an oldest triplet. Would that be dumb?}

"But it's true! You need to give yourself the credit you're due." Ophelia said in a somewhat stern tone before taking a sip of her wine. "You don't have a short attention span when it comes to things that actually matter. If you didn't have guts, the previous generation of servants wouldn't have lost theirs. Also, I like that spontaneous nature of yours. You're...refreshingly spontaneous." Ophelia then took another larger sip of her wine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 pm
((Not at all! Anything that might bring plot is always welcome. ^-^ ))

"I'm not sure how refreshing it is when I'm tearing people's throats out." Kaistern said with a meek chuckle. "That tends to be more of a turn off, even for a rather nasty race like demons."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm
{Sweet~ biggrin }

"Some people just need to make room and die." Ophelia grinned a little more. "I've seen blood and guts all my life, whether from zombies that attacked my village or the insubordinates my mother killed. Death does not bother me like it does most people."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games