Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
I just read the mirror post....as my response...wait what? i don't understandddddd emotion_facepalm actually you know what? i don't even WANT to know. i'll maintain my semi-innocent mind. you two have fun

No problem! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Mirror, mirrror overhead, what kinks are going on in my bed? cat_rofl

Awww! How did he like it? cat_4laugh

Heh, love it!

He peed on me. It was wonderful. heart I'm just overjoyed.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Digital Fiend
He peed on me. It was wonderful. heart I'm just overjoyed.

cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 pm
*Runs through the thread randomly, screaming*  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 pm
RainbowPop26

What the hell was that? cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 pm
I hate it so much when people come to the Guild pissing and moaning for advice on this, that and the other, and then say "Oh, and I'm not taking my medication because - *Charlie Brown grown-up trombone*"

What the ******** is the matter with you morons? You were prescribed those meds for a good ******** reason! You're X age (the average is about 19, but I've seen them range from 13 to 30) and think you're smarter than someone who graduated high school with top honors then survived eight to twelve years of medical school?

What. The. ******** give me excuses like "But I don't feel like myself!" or "But I don't trust doctors!" You went to see them, or were made to go see them FOR A REASON. Usually a very good reason.

Consider yourselves warned: if from the moment of posting this onward I see you mention being prescribed anything from aspirin to contraceptives to anti-psychotics to zinc supplements, and then you come out and say you're not taking them for whatever reason other than an allergic reaction... I will tell you in no uncertain terms you're a ******** MORON. That's for starters.

Have I made myself clear?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:27 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

What the hell was that? cat_sweatdrop

Me being super strange lol heart

Gigi Deveraux
I hate it so much when people come to the Guild pissing and moaning for advice on this, that and the other, and then say "Oh, and I'm not taking my medication because - *Charlie Brown grown-up trombone*"

What the ******** is the matter with you morons? You were prescribed those meds for a good ******** reason! You're X age (the average is about 19, but I've seen them range from 13 to 30) and think you're smarter than someone who graduated high school with top honors then survived eight to twelve years of medical school?

What. The. ******** give me excuses like "But I don't feel like myself!" or "But I don't trust doctors!" You went to see them, or were made to go see them FOR A REASON. Usually a very good reason.

Consider yourselves warned: if from the moment of posting this onward I see you mention being prescribed anything from aspirin to contraceptives to anti-psychotics to zinc supplements, and then you come out and say you're not taking them for whatever reason other than an allergic reaction... I will tell you in no uncertain terms you're a ******** MORON. That's for starters.

Have I made myself clear?

Wow.... I went to a doctor who diagnosed me as bi-polar because my mother made me so mad I wanted to scream (I told him she really pushed my buttons - I was like 18 at the time)... and that I get really depressed at night sometimes.... I'm best friends with Tiffany and she is bi-polar trust me when I say I am very confident I am not bi-polar I really just think I am depressive and my mother made me mad.... anyways he prescribed me a medication and I felt like I couldn't breathe on a daily basis... I told him about it and he said oh that's just a side effect you will be fine.. eventually it got to where I was nearly passing out because of it so I flushed the pills down the toilet and never looked back... not to mention they made me feel numb emotionally... there were times when I knew I should be mad or happy or sad and I couldn't be... so I can understand where some people are coming from honestly... I think that doctor was a f'in crackpot....anyone who won't listen to their patients doesn't deserve to be a doctor I don't think... the psychiatrist I was seeing told me she didn't think I was bi-polar I just had major depression...I stopped seeing her too though... I could use one now though

(PS: Please don't kill me o.O)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:09 pm
RainbowPop26

Wow.... I went to a doctor who diagnosed me as bi-polar because my mother made me so mad I wanted to scream (I told him she really pushed my buttons - I was like 18 at the time)... and that I get really depressed at night sometimes.... I'm best friends with Tiffany and she is bi-polar trust me when I say I am very confident I am not bi-polar I really just think I am depressive and my mother made me mad.... anyways he prescribed me a medication and I felt like I couldn't breathe on a daily basis... I told him about it and he said oh that's just a side effect you will be fine.. eventually it got to where I was nearly passing out because of it so I flushed the pills down the toilet and never looked back... not to mention they made me feel numb emotionally... there were times when I knew I should be mad or happy or sad and I couldn't be... so I can understand where some people are coming from honestly... I think that doctor was a f'in crackpot....anyone who won't listen to their patients doesn't deserve to be a doctor I don't think... the psychiatrist I was seeing told me she didn't think I was bi-polar I just had major depression...I stopped seeing her too though... I could use one now though

Your first doctor was a quack. If side effects are that severe it's the doctor's OBLIGATION to find something else.

Your psychiatrist sounds like she knew what she was doing. I wish you could go see her again. emotion_hug

(See? You're still alive! cat_rofl )  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

Your first doctor was a quack. If side effects are that severe it's the doctor's OBLIGATION to find something else.

Your psychiatrist sounds like she knew what she was doing. I wish you could go see her again. emotion_hug

(See? You're still alive! cat_rofl )

Yea he really was a quack...

She did and she was very nice... I just don't remember her name... I can't afford to see anyone these days unfortunately for me...

When I think of talking to anyone in a position of authority or power I start having panic attacks... that's the reason my last few job interviews failed because I have terrible anxiety....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 am
I understand Rainbow.

I never went to see a dr. the only issue I have with meds are if you can't afford to keep them up; you're worse off mentally. I've seen it happen.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:50 pm
Digital Fiend
I understand Rainbow.

I never went to see a dr. the only issue I have with meds are if you can't afford to keep them up; you're worse off mentally. I've seen it happen.

I was prescribed meds for a few months, and weaned off them slowly. Going cold turkey is the WORST thing you can do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
I understand Rainbow.

I was prescribed meds for a few months, and weaned off them slowly. Going cold turkey is the WORST thing you can do.

Oh def.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:49 am
Updates? emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am
About our cats:

Tabby (deceased May 2012, age about 14, straythat moved in of his own accord)
Angel (age about 12, the only female, with the bad habit of peeing on the carpet because she's too arthritic to get in and out of the litter box easily)
Sweetie-pie (age 12, adopted as a companion for Angel - she wants none of him or any of the otheres; we think she was attacked by a tom as a kitten and is traumatized)
The Great White Area Rug (big, sleepy, affectionate, ans very mellow)
The Grumpy Lil' Tiger (brown mackerel tabby, looks like the wild type of Felis cattus)
Mouth (tuxedo kitty, extremely vocal)

All of our kitties have been rescues. In fact, out of the six cats we had, the late Tabby was a stray that decided he wanted to live with us a couple of years back; my mother brought in the Great White Area Rug (age 7 now) as a kitten from a litter that was born under a neighbor's house.

As for the Grumpy Lil' Tiger, I found him - or he found me - out in the parking lot, and my mother found Mouth on the porch of one of the neighboring houses that's been empty for quite a while.

Mouth was little more than skin and bone, and the vet said his growth was stunted. Funny, he's a normal-sized cat now... does that mean he'd have ended up as big as the Great White Area Rug (27 lbs!) or the Grumpy Lil' Tiger (23 lbs!)?

Seriously. If a cat arrives in our house as a kitten, odds are they'll grow to be oversize - and it ain't just fat. GWAR's head is huge! Take away the belly fat and he'd still weigh about 24 lbs.

GLT doesn't have as big a head, nor is he as tall at the shoulders, but he's definitely in shape - mainly because he's a mouser. Hunting keeps him trim.

Angel is built weird. She has very broad and muscular shoulders, but her legs are short and she's tubby, too.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 am
RainbowPop26
Updates? emotion_dowant

Updates on...? cat_wink  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games