Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:12 pm
I'm a narcissist, so I love it all emotion_awesome

The one thing that is kind of awkward about it for me is: I was specifically reading posts regarding Draa's storyline starting from when he began feeling Taus' presence up to when Vass and Miro bang... the first time. And along the way, I could tell at what point I was starting to feel numb in my relationship because it showed in my writing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm
adfasdfa this is addicting. stressed I need to get back to the conversion and stop reading old posts sweatdrop Especially with said posts also stirring up a lot of old emotions emotion_facepalm Kept going further and could see my anger issues and depression growing. It's both fascinating and hard to read at the same time. I took a lot of it out on Tes and Ry's relationship as well as Antonio and Flo's {but Tes and Ry got the brunt of it}. And Mir was just so... so very broken.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:25 am
I find that extremely interesting. I took a vacation for a few years due to situations in my life that needed my full attention and went through some hard, very trying times. I'm positive it would have influenced my writing in some way. After all, we are human. Even in my work (which is creative in nature) my frame of mind or emotions can have influence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 am
I ******** myself up real good last night/this morning going way too far down that rabbit hole emotion_facepalm Especially being the psychoanalyzing a*****e that I am and getting caught up in all the introspection and significance of the characters on a personal level.

At the same time, it was kind of refreshing, though.... and enlightening to something that's been bothering me about Taus' half of chapter 5; namely, Miro being afraid of Taus. I thought it only made sense that she would be since she's always been, but writing it felt incredibly fake and forced. And perhaps storywise to what's been played out here in Geezerville and over in the Manor, it still does make sense for her to be afraid, but when it comes to what my characters represent to me personally, she's not afraid of him at all. If anything, Taus would be afraid of her for basically the same reason he's obsessed with her. But of course, Taus being Taus, he's always going to play with fire when given the chance no matter how often or badly it burns him. After all, he heals quickly and honestly kind of likes it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:37 pm
I can relate...
I was reading my last scenes with the ladies and when I was super into playing Franco and that was when I was already mentally out of my relationship/marriage. I was throwing so many story arcs in I couldn't keep track and I was having trouble writing - kinda like how I was having trouble with everything in my life at that point.

I actually can't play Franco very well now since I'm divorced.
I've tried but it intimidates me a lot to try. I'll come back to him eventually but I think I'll have to get to know him all over again.

Playing the two versions of my ladies actually kept me insanely stable through the whole thing - I started naturally seeing two sides to things and not getting gas lighted any longer. Playing them kinda trained my brain to get the hell out of it, when I saw the opportunity to be free I took it without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 pm
crying  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:32 pm
Lia_Trovaras
crying

All good, I got an older man gamer boyfriend now pirate
Who's as sweet as pie rofl
yum_pie
yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_wasabipie yum_strawberrypie  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 am
And I can kinda' relate to what happened in our Geezerville RPs, too. In a role reversal sense via Cop, I was looking for that fairytale, 'Happily Ever After' marriage between him and Psy, and I was having fun with that. But when Psy started drifting away from him and going for Gio, it was just playing out a little too close to home for me in regards to [partly] what happened in my own dissolved marriage just a few years prior. And therefore, I was on edge and not having fun anymore in our RPs. *sighs* sad

edited  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:33 pm
Had another odd Leko related dream last night. I was Taus and helping Leko break into some castle where Ayami was. I'd just crashed a bus through a gate to help get us in and, in a moment of being un-Taus-like, I kind of paused and asked what our end goal here was because I wasn't really sure what the situation was or why we were invading this castle. Like... were we trying to wreak havoc for Ayami or were we trying to save her? Leko, of course, just cackled and waved it off, then my sleeping brain went and switched to another dream like it was changing channels on a tv.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 pm
lady leko-chan
Lia_Trovaras
crying

yum_pie

And Italian to boot. cool

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Had another odd Leko related dream last night. I was Taus and helping Leko break into some castle where Ayami was. I'd just crashed a bus through a gate to help get us in and, in a moment of being un-Taus-like, I kind of paused and asked what our end goal here was because I wasn't really sure what the situation was or why we were invading this castle. Like... were we trying to wreak havoc for Ayami or were we trying to save her? Leko, of course, just cackled and waved it off, then my sleeping brain went and switched to another dream like it was changing channels on a tv.

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:01 pm
Hauk Ulfr
lady leko-chan
Lia_Trovaras
crying

yum_pie

Actually...
I dumped that one sweatdrop
This one is Chilean hahaha - shorter than me but my little down souther pirate
I'm perverted, get over it talk2hand

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
And I can kinda' relate to what happened in our Geezerville RPs, too. In a role reversal sense via Cop, I was looking for that fairytale, 'Happily Ever After' marriage between him and Psy, and I was having fun with that. But when Psy started drifting away from him and going for Gio, it was just playing out a little too close to home for me in regards to [partly] what happened in my own dissolved marriage just a few years prior. And therefore, I was on edge and not having fun anymore in our RPs. *sighs* sad

edited

I think it's safe to say we were all going through some s**t at that time.

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm
lady leko-chan
Hauk Ulfr
lady leko-chan
Lia_Trovaras
crying

yum_pie

Actually...

Dude then you need to PM me deets then to catch up! Seriously! Also if you weren't perverted I don't think we'd be as good friends as we are wink  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:13 pm
Lia_Trovaras
lady leko-chan
Hauk Ulfr
lady leko-chan
Lia_Trovaras
crying

yum_pie

Actually...

Dude then you need to PM me deets then to catch up! Seriously! Also if you weren't perverted I don't think we'd be as good friends as we are wink

He's the one on the book of faces I'm tag with all the time ^_~
I'll chat you up soon biggrin

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games