Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm
{Okai, now that we know what is going to happen, who should post?}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm
((You, perhaps? ^^;; Set the scene and what not for Rune to go running to the tavern once more? ^^;; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:05 pm
{If I do it, because I really suck at arguements and interactions with myself as you've no doubt noticed, I'm just going to start with people already screaming and panicking as she tries to escape the mess she's caused. That okay?}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm
((Of course. We all have our moments of half-assery.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 pm
A once peaceful day was quickly betrayed with terrified screams at noon, a large commotion and the sound and smell of something burning. Cries of 'WITCH!' and 'FIRE!' were the most prominant, and of course the most obvious.

{Eh, I'll write more as it becomes relevant. *read: as Rune gets a clearer and clearer idea as to what is going on*}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 pm
Rune flinched when he heard the sound of something going up in flames. "Oh no..." With the cries of witch, he was now more worried than usual as he ran for the tavern. "What did you DO?!" he cried up finding Ashen after spending five minutes pushing through the terrified crowd running in the opposite direction.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:36 pm
Ashen's clothes were slashed in the front, only preserving her modesty because she was holding the hole on her chest closed. Nale was nearby, his arm on fire and a blade on the floor not far from him. "I...I panicked and, unsure of how else to fend the b*****d off, I burned him! But I didn't mean to, I really didn't!" For the first time she looked genuinely terrified, like a child who just did something horrible and knew it but wasn't able to fully comprehend the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm
Rune looked downright shocked. He never thought the local drunkard would go so far, nor did he expect Ashen to do...whatever it was she did, nor did he think her capable of showing such a look of fear. "Come on, let's get you home." he said gently, removing the scarf he typically wore and wrapped it around her chest and tying it in the back to keep her safely covered. Putting an arm around her shoulders, he led her out while ignoring the panicking villagers around them.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm
Ashen kept close to Rune, looking wide-eyed and terrified as she continuously murmured "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." in a quiet panic. She'd never been so openly exposed before, especially not amongst such supersticious rabble. Once they were far enough away she started saying, "Look, once we get back, just let me pack my things and I'll go. They'll hang us both for sure if I don't. If I stay, I'm done for. They saw it. They did! People who see it want me dead. They always do..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm
"Not everyone wants you dead you know. I'd be a lonely hermit again if that happened, although I suppose that'll happen either way once you inevitably leave. Besides, it sounds like he was really asking for it that time. Taking into account his lack of popularity, I think you're better off than you think." Rune said easily, as if he were completely oblivious to Ashen's apparent witchiness.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm
"It doesn't matter if he deserved it!" Ashen snapped, looking as if she were almost about to cry. "When people see women do things like that, they don't handle it well regardless of why she did it! She could stop the world from ending and the people would still put her to death for it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:15 pm
Rune had begun fiddling with the old charm he always wore around his wrist. He then gently took Ashen's hand and slipped onto her wrist. "You said so yourself; not all witches are bad. If they don't want to listen to reason that you were merely acting in self-defense, then they'll have to go through me first." he said with an easy smile, one that was hard to decipher just how much he actually knew about the witch mythos and Ashen. "I'd like to see them go so far as to kill the local healer."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm
"I...thank you." Ashen's gaze dropped to the ground quite quickly, as she did not know what to say - let alone what to do. She lightly fingered her old charm, soothed somewhat by the familiar smoothness of the wooden beads and the warmness they kept from embracing Rune's wrist for so long.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:38 pm
"Just stay inside for now and don't worry about it. If anyone comes, I'll deal with them." Rune lead Ashen inside with a reassuring smile, letting her change into less damaged clothes while he kept watch by the window.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm
Ashen was quick to change out of her now ruined top once she had the chance, coming out now long afterwards to sit beside Rune - if out of sight from outside the window. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games