Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye was quite amazed by how old this lady was. "The usual reaction for spotting someone in a restricted area is to apprehend the suspect for questioning or kick them out. You're doing neither, you Leaguers are certainly strange ones." she said with her hands on her hips.

Leprechaun_Sean
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde chuckled as he began turning a corner. With the help of his exoskeleton, he could hear the conversation going on between Dreamer and an unfamiliar voice. Someone had entered the League's domain unannounced and without permission. Even though it was a possible intruder, Clyde was very relaxed. "Perhaps that is one of the great perks about the League." Clyde said loud enough to be heard as he rounded the corner. There, he spotted Dreamer, and a young girl wearing a highly advanced technological suit. "Instead of out right booting someone, arresting them, or something worse, more peaceful approaches are taken. If you ask me, it sure beats the many other methods that could have been used." Clyde drew closer to the two ladies. His white exoskeletion shined in the hallway light, as too did the small red eye in the center of his helmet. "So Dreamer," Clyde said addressing Viviane by her code name. "What have we got here? Someone who got a little too curious?" The red eye in the center of Clyde's helmet glowed softly as it began to turn and examine the girl in the suit.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"A curious little kitten.", Dreamer responds in a cheerful sing-song way. She moves so that Skye is stuck between the two Leaguers and had nowhere she could run. "So what were you doing?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

"Hmm.." Clyde responded thoughtfully. "Well, we all know the saying about curious cats, but let's not talk about that. It's a little too grim." Clyde then noticed how Dreamer began to walk so that the girl was sandwiched between the two. It tactical, but it went against the speech he had just made about the League.

Possibly mistaken Dreamer's question, Clyde responded. "I was in the Danger Chamber. Doing my usual session. I was actually on my way to the grab some food." The Leaguer said pointing in the direction with his thumb, then index finger. "Still pretty limber, but famished."

- Unknown

Shiningdragon21
The sound of heavy metal music blared from Brink's room as his alarm went off. It was to keep him from over sleeping and changing his sleep habits even after a work out. Another sound was soon to follow as the sound of plastic shattering and falling to the floor ended the music abruptly as the resident inside slowly woke up. Surprisingly Brink had never been one for waking up and it had never been to much of a pretty sight as the noise of him moving about echoed loudly.

After about thirty minutes or so Brink had finally come out of his room clothed in a different set of clothing. "Well that was a good nap" he muttered to himself stretching a bit as he cracked his back. "Wonder where the rest are?" Looking around the tower he passed the teleporter room with a bit of a cringe. "We need to get a new way to get from the watch tower to the hall" he sighed heading into it after programming it to send him back to the hall.

Forever_Hikaru
Seeing Dreamer's movements, it looks like they won't be letting her leave or run away this time. Skye crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "She was talking to me. And I already told you, I was testing my skills and trying to get some info. As curious as I am, I don't plan to end up like those cats." she explained. The longer she stayed, the more attention she seemed to draw which makes her wonder just how many Leaguers were here in the Hall.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Minnta Aloripma

"More like curiosity kills humans...", Dreamer mutters huffily, never liking when people used that particular saying.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Forever_Hikaru
Skye was quite amused by his reaction. "Well you're half right. I was almost in until she found me, but I got a lot farther then I expected. Many other systems are way too easy to hack in so I wanted to see how difficult the League's mainframe and equipment was. The info would have been an added bonus if I got in," she said with a smirk. "Oh and that wall, I made it." Waving her hand over the top of her gauntlet where the sensor was made the wall disappear after saying the code word 'Delete'. "Should be gone now or you could have waited until I was out of range, but it doesn't look like you'll be letting me leave anytime soon."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Dreamer couldn't care less about things like that, she can do similar things. Well, the wall thing not the hacking thing...))

Dreamer watches the two talk and starts to get bored. She starts wandering down the hall, shifting into cat form as she does so.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde was about to answer the girl's question he noticed Dreamer walk away and transform into a cat. Apparently she deemed the situation boring. "No. We'll let you go." Clyde said with an annoyed sighed. He hated it when Dreamer didn't take things seriously. "Since you never got what you wanted, I'd say you're fine." The Leaguer then walked up to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder. "Come on. I'll guide you out."

- Unknown

(Quick question. Where are we anyway?)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm
Shiningdragon21
Getting to the hall of justice Brink came stumbling out of the teleporter. This time his heaves were empty having expelled all.he had eaten on the last trip up to the watch tower. "Eventually I will get used to that" he muttered as he walked off from the room. As usual that type of travel for some reason didn't mix well with him. Looking around he started to comb the hall for the teens.

Forever_Hikaru
Skye just raised a brow as Dreamer changed into a cat. She didn't bother questioning it after the Leaguer had told her that she was well over a hundred years old as well as knowing that not all of them are exactly human. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she let out a sigh, "Alright. You know, you guys aren't very fun." She started walking with Clyde's guidance but soon got a notice as an interface appeared in front of her. "Seems like there's a freak storm happening."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde's attention was drawn away by the girl's thingamabob. It showed an unusual activity going on; a freak lightning storm, just as the girl said. "That lightening is definitely not normal." The bolts of thunder began to strike dangerously close to civilians, something that doesn't happen on a normal basis. "Oh, that is definitely not normal!" Clyde remarked as he began to hop up and down frantically. The cause of the storm had to be someone other than Mother Nature. "I'm gonna need you to come with me for sec." The cybernetic swordsman said to the girl as he picked her up with incredible ease. "Hang on." Clyde than began to run like his legs were attached to a speeding race car.

(I have no idea what I'm doing..)

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm
Forever_Hikaru
"Wha- ...Hey!" Skye started, about to protest to being picked up, but this man took off at an incredible speed, well for running. It was official, these members of the Justice League were strange...very strange. She just cursed mentally at her current situation.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer starts running as well when she hears what Clyde had been saying about the unusual storm. Waiting for the perfect moment, she suddenly leaps into the air and lands on the mans shoulder. Why walk when you can hitch a ride?

-Edgar Allan Poe

Leprechaun_Sean

While the cybernetic swordsman was far from reaching any land speed record, he was still traveling at speeds that would allow him to keep up with the fastest car in a NASCAR event. For the sake of his passengers, Clyde kept his speed to a reasonable 100 miles per hour. With his exoskeleton heightening all of his senses and reaction speed, Clyde was easily able to avoid crashing into anyone in the halls. Eventually, the speeding Leaguer spotted Brink in the distance. The man's flaming red hair was impossible to miss. While out of normal earshot, Clyde shouted at the top of lungs. "Brink, I need your help! You're coming with me! No time to explain!!!" And just as the Clyde finished his sentence, he collided and scooped the fellow Leaguer like the prince from Katamari Damacy.

- Unknown

Shiningdragon21
Not having made it far from the teleported brink was about to turn a corner when a noise in the.hall caught his attention. The sudden sight of Clyde rushing thru the halls was an odd one as brink had started to step to the side.to try an avoid him but instead was picked up. Not seeming to surprised by suddenly being drug along brink shook his head. "Clyde do me a favor and give me a reason your dragging me along with you." He was.thinking it was some sort of joke and was close to increasing gravity to slow him down if he didn't like the answee.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

"This may sound crazy, but there's some crazy activity going on in the city. Lightning is striking the ground like it's being aimed. If I had to guess, there's a metahuman out there causing trouble." Clyde continued to explain the situation while speeding through the Hall of Justice. He needed to find the exit. "I'm just grabbing who ever I can find to help stop the chaos. Plus it's electricity. My exoskeleton isn't too keen on getting shocked by human spark plug. That's where you, Dreamer, and this hacker girl come into play. You can use your gravity powers to wear out whoever's doing this, dreamer can use her magic to create barrier that will protect us, and the hacker has the nifty ability to create matter from nothing. I'm sure she can make a few lightning rods that will draw fire." As soon as Clyde finished his explanation, he, along with the other were out the door and on their way to the city. "In the mean time, you mind pulling out your communicator and telling Ghost or someone that we got problem happening downtown? No need to leave them in the dark."

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm
Shiningdragon21
As Clyde ran he would find himself slowly becoming a bit lighter with each step. His weight had decreased by about half now not enough to get airborne but enough to speed up his movements and over all speed. "So you want the four of us to help take out a single meta human that is causing trouble down in the city" Brink sighed a bit as he looked to the others. "No I don't think I will call the rest of the league. There is no reason to get everyone out there we are likely more then enough" he told him shifting slightly to get a bit more comfortable with his seating arrangements.

Leprechaun_Sean

Clyde noticed that his overall body weight and load felt much lighter. Apparently Brink was in. "Hang on!" Clyde shouted as he began to run even faster now. The cybernetic swordsman's landspeed increase 100 percent as Clyde now ran at an astonishing 200 mph; the top speed Clyde's exoskeleton would allow him to go. While the League was traveling at an inhuman speed, it was far from anything like that of the Flash. Clyde leaped into the air to clear any oncoming obstacles, whereby landing softly and continuing his race to the city. "We'll be there soon, just hang on."

- Unknown

Forever_Hikaru
"If you must call me something, call me Datascape. Being called a hacker gets old, plus I rather not be lumped in with those who have little skill and knowledge." Skye said, looking rather bored. She too realized that this was too much for the current situation. This Clyde guy was going overboard.

Minnta Aloripma

Being a cat, Dreamer is unable to respond to anything being said and just hangs on for dear life.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Taking another leap into the air, Clyde and company found that they had landed in a downtown D.C. riddled with a sudden black out and fires. Screams and smoke filled the air. Clyde made use of his suit and began looking for irregular electrical signatures. "Found'em!" Blink exclaimed as he pointed to a young man who was threatening innocent lives. Come to think of it, was rather pointless using the exoskeleton's multiple visions to look for someone who was right in front of you. Blink let down his passengers and drew his sword. "Datascape, those lighting rods would be much appreciated now. Dreamer, need a spell to defect the the lightning. Brink, do your thing and wear this guy out. I'll get the civilians out of here. Just keep Sparky from frying me with a bolt of death." Blink's red eye then flashed. Things were about to hairy.

- Unknown

(Note sure if you guys were waiting on me or not.)

Shiningdragon21
Taking a slow deliberate breath brink shook himself off while listening to clyde give off orders. While he didn't mind it to much he already knew what his part in this would be so it seemed like a waste of time to tell them again. Looking instead towards the child that was causing the commotion it seemed they had caught his attention. With the boy moving towards him brink in turned slowly started toward him. He would need to bring the fight close to get a chance to use his powers.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Skye was glad to be back on the ground again. She took a moment to look at her surroundings. After hearing what the man who pretty much kidnapped her said, she only sighed. What makes him think she'll cooperate? Then again, letting this electric boy run amok wouldn't be a very good idea. "Bot LR" Datascape waved her hand over her gauntlet to materialize a small robot that shot several lighting rods into the ground, her way of cheating on the limitations of her device. Once they were in place, she program her suit to protect her against electricity. She rather not get shocked in case things don't work out too well.

Shiningdragon21
As the boy yelled towards him Brink frowned. Children these days have no respect for there elders he thought as he rushed towards the kid. Seeing him swinging his arm tho a knowing that he.used electricity Brink quickly dropped gravity around him to zero as he jimped into the air. Not a moment to soon either as the shot under him and struck one of the lightning rods that were just created. "close" he muttered as gravity returned pushing him to the ground. He needed to close the.distance a bit more carefully and watch this kids movements.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((random return post!!))

A fireball roared through the sky above Brink. Feng had returned to earth. His eyes set on the trouble maker "Tch....Damn punk." He said as the fireball exploded and a phoenix erupted from it and dove towards the kid. "Seems like no one can catch a kid now a days..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng huffed he looked up and laughed. "Weather huh." He sad as his wings turned into hands and fire began to gather in them. "Solar....flare!" He launched the red orb into the clouds and soona bright light filled the sky as the orb began expanding trying to scatter the clouds

Shiningdragon21
Using Feng as a distraction for the moment Brink rushed across the ground toward them. With him focusing the boys gaze the hero could get closer to him. The gravity hilding brink lessened as his pace increased. Getting close to them Brink focused condensing his gravity field as he centered it on the area Kyle was standing in increasing the gravity to five times the normal. "That should hold ya" he muttered as he looked to Feng.

Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer had returned to human form and had just finished casting her lightning resistance spell on herself and Clyde, watching the other two fighting Sparky as she did. She trots towards the fight, muttering a quick spell that started blowing the clouds apart.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

With his team mates keeping the human lighting bolt busy, Blink was helping innocent civilians escape to safety. At first they were hesitant, what with their savior being a creepy white cyborg ninja, but they soon became compliant when the Leaguer revealed that he was apart of the Justice League. When Blink finished helping, he decided to join the fight, hoping to help in anyway he could. Seeing as how their enemy was able utilize electricity, however, was daunting. Just then, Feng, the fire user of the League decided to join. "Fire and lightning. That won't cause any more trouble." Blink muttered sarcastically as he approached the fray

- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games